The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh blimey, what a tough choice for the iFam - buy a pen or a holiday to the Maldives? Ooh, which should I go for? They both look so juicEy.
How many kiddy iFams have a set of keys anyway? What a load of old tinker tut.
What are the chance, that
View attachment 96012
Why would you find some piece of tat with the ingham family plastered all over is anywhere else? How much are these £15? 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Since when do they get permission for anything?
im not saying he definitely did, but if he asked for this holiday in exchange for promotion of the resort to his YouTube and Instagram audience through video content, it makes sense if he would have said he can also film the island with his drone

then again maybe I’m giving him too much credit because none of them are very smart. But you would think by now he expects to get reported so surely he would take precautions🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
is this a good or bad thing
Not sure, I’m guessing they’re being inundated with people @‘ing them about the inghams so they probably deactivated it until they go home, but not sure if it means anything. Their Instagram is still up but the number of comments on their posts is suspiciously low

Reactions: 16
not very appropriate

and i reckon Greasy has the shits
Creepy getting bit by mosquitoes, I actually feel sorry for the mosquitoes 😂😂😂
Is he sleeping in the bathroom because I doubt he’s sleeping in the same room as lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🎵What's that comin' over the hill
I mean I'm not shaming her, fair play to her, but chris could if edited this out knowing how insecure she is about her size now! Why would he leave it in? Knowing that people would notice and hoping they would rip her over it?! He really is sociopathic, it's scary.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
All this stuff about C doing the editing.

Nikki still maintains that’s My Forever Dave does the editing. As recently as this week she was saying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure, I’m guessing they’re being inundated with people @‘ing them about the inghams so they probably deactivated it until they go home, but not sure if it means anything. Their Instagram is still up but the number of comments on their posts is suspiciously low
Bit extreme to take their Twitter account down. When the tit hit the fan with the woman who hand-delivered journals to the Minghams, all she did was set her account to private. Same with Shortle.
Watch Simply Maldives set it to private now 😜😜😜👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit extreme to take their Twitter account down. When the tit hit the fan with the woman who hand-delivered journals to the Minghams, all she did was set her account to private. Same with Shortle.
Watch Simply Maldives set it to private now 😜😜😜👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
tit-Midas strikes again!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh that’s the stolen pool inflatables out LOL. Talk about lowering the tone 🙄 They really have no etiquette at all do they. Their kids are practically feral and I’m sorry but Issy is as thick as 2 short planks with all the personality and charisma of a tin of beans. Can you imagine paying all that for a relaxing island experience in the Maldives then see the Minghams rock up with Sarah woohooing on the back of a unicorn like a beached whale. They really are absolute scum of the earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
im not saying he definitely did, but if he asked for this holiday in exchange for promotion of the resort to his YouTube and Instagram audience through video content, it makes sense if he would have said he can also film the island with his drone

then again maybe I’m giving him too much credit because none of them are very smart. But you would think by now he expects to get reported so surely he would take precautions🤷‍♀️
The reason they need so much permission from different governing bodies for flying drones is due to Sea planes, nothing to do with Resort promotions/advertising from a bunch of chavvy family vloggers who are there for a free holiday for a week. They couldn’t give a crap about showing the country or resort in the best light.

Regardless if he had permission to fly the drone- if a guest had spent that amount of money to go to the Maldives I bet they would be really angry about an intrusive drone being flown over their water bungalow!!

But ignorant Ingham doesn’t give a crap about anyone but himself.
£2.99 sunscreen spray no wander they are all burnt!

Give up lazy, nobody is believing the Selfless creepy cheating husband, and the bratty thanking you every minute for taking them there kids routine.

Reactions: 34
well they really don’t fit the Maldives vibe. You’d picture floaty pretty clothing and nice swimwear and there’s lazy stomping around in a big ugly grey tshirt? You’d think they’d at least make a tiny bit of an effort in such a lovely place

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Maldives is also in a coral-filled ocean and they should be eco-tourism aware and chose coral-safe sunscreens; although Sarah's face is red and it looks like she hasn't bothered with any sunscreen yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.