The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they on lockdown over there I keep imaging him as Tom Hank’s on castaway with Wilson 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't find the comment on here or the vlog, but someone showed a timestamp on tonight's vlog from an account with timestamp saying 1.50..turned out it was Sarah talking. Although at 10.50 there is video of esme swimming above the camera of that makes sense. I wonder if they're starting to disguise them to similar times to make it harder to be reported?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They boil my blood. I'm currently self isolating as was diagnosed with leukaemia 2 weeks ago. I will still go to my hospital appointments but will not be going anywhere other than that as I'm at high risk. It's people like the Ingham with their ignorant attitudes that are putting people like me at risk. They don't care as long as they're doing what they want to do. Stuff the rest of the world 😡
I am sending so much love to you right now. I know this is only a tiny gesture and doesn’t physically help, but people like you have been in my thoughts a lot. Stay as safe as you can, there are many good people out there who I know would be more than willing to support you in any way they can x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris is just a complete knob, but Sarah, she’s like a vicious Rottweiler!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris is just a complete knob, but Sarah, she’s like a vicious Rottweiler!!
Also seem quite alike in many ways too. The way they talk and have a favourite word that’s flavour of the month. They feed off each other. The.way.they.sometimes.talk.is.so.annoying. ANYWAYYYYYY

Reactions: 15
Can anyone else reassure me that they realised what utter bastards they all were towards Esme tonight?! Bratty little ratbag Isla pushes Esme off the Lilo and they all basically said Esme was being naughty and winding up Isla. You mean asking Isla to share anything with anyone else annoys her? That’s because she’s a little mare!!! I cannot abide that child. The little cackle Isla did when they said Esme was in the wrong. I know kids are kids but that child has spite in her. Not immature bickering, but pure SPITE. She’s awful!!!!!! Anyone else notice it? It made my blood boil!!!! I sometimes wonder if they hate Esme because of her hair colour because Chris tries so hard to cover the fact that he’s ginger, so they subconsciously have animosity towards Esme because she is proud of her beautiful hair. That child (Esme) doesn’t belong in that family! Isla and Isabelle however are welcome to them! But Esme needs to run a mile before she turns out the same! I am not condoning violence especially to a 8 year old girl, but I do hope Esme one day gives up being miss blamed and smacks Isla right on the nose!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Few pointers for you Sarah: Chris was up to 5am 'editing', why does he not do it in the morning when the girls are doing their 'school work'.
When you go ANYWHERE in the world and there is sun shining, you need to protect your children and apply a decent SPF, also when you are in strong sun it needs to be applied more than 3 or 4 times a day, especially when your children appear to spend a vast portion of the day in water. I know both you & Chris are highly intelligent people so you would be aware of the fact that the waters reflectiveness can increase the UV intensity by up to 50% leading to both painful burn and long term skin damage and also in shallow water the rays (not stingrays) are reflected off the oceans sandy bottom. Your children depend on YOU as parents to protect them.
Not very nice leaving a nappy lying in a public area like a swimming pool, also Jason wasn't wearing a swim nappy in the pool.
Instead of letting your baby sleep in a plastic rubber ring in the pool perhaps Chris could take him back to the room which gives him another chance to 'edit', really no need for these late late nights is there.
You are correct in saying Jason shouldn't be eating sour patch jellies, but at this stage you shouldn't worry, his diet is appalling for a child so young.
I am looking forward to seeing what else the resort has to offer and am very excited to see you and your family take part in their activities ie, yoga, pilates, zumba dance and aqua aerobics.
Maybe Chris will go to the spa and have a massage for his sciatica, but do tell him to be alarmed if he's told to 'drop the towel'
PS Don't forget the film when you and the family participate in the resorts 'agricultural club' it would be a very lot educational for the girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Only the Inghams can start a travel page in the middle of a global pandemic. Do they even have a brain cell between them?
Chris’s brain cells are in his unwashed boxers and Sarah’s brain cells were left at the B&M checkout (along side Jace)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CD854871-1685-4951-B256-0F141A21127D.png

Chris frantically trying to delete all his angry badger comments from last night before Sarah sees them ! Also love how he’s spending quality time with Jace whilst actually staring at his phone !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Sarah's stories all sunshine and smiles and then launches into a 'heated' attack towards criticism, it just seemed unexpected at the end and isn't a positive way to end it.
Instead of publicly revealing messages sent privately, maybe try to keep your anger to yourself Sarah, as hanging out the dirty laundry so to speak isn't needed at this time, noone cares that you receive criticism and it sounds really petty.
Sunstroke maybe?
Get to the shop and buy some quality sun cream instead of moaning about banana boat!

Reactions: 26
Few pointers for you Sarah: Chris was up to 5am 'editing', why does he not do it in the morning when the girls are doing their 'school work'.
When you go ANYWHERE in the world and there is sun shining, you need to protect your children and apply a decent SPF, also when you are in strong sun it needs to be applied more than 3 or 4 times a day, especially when your children appear to spend a vast portion of the day in water. I know both you & Chris are highly intelligent people so you would be aware of the fact that the waters reflectiveness can increase the UV intensity by up to 50% leading to both painful burn and long term skin damage and also in shallow water the rays (not stingrays) are reflected off the oceans sandy bottom. Your children depend on YOU as parents to protect them.
Not very nice leaving a nappy lying in a public area like a swimming pool, also Jason wasn't wearing a swim nappy in the pool.
Instead of letting your baby sleep in a plastic rubber ring in the pool perhaps Chris could take him back to the room which gives him another chance to 'edit', really no need for these late late nights is there.
You are correct in saying Jason shouldn't be eating sour patch jellies, but at this stage you shouldn't worry, his diet is appalling for a child so young.
I am looking forward to seeing what else the resort has to offer and am very excited to see you and your family take part in their activities ie, yoga, pilates, zumba dance and aqua aerobics.
Maybe Chris will go to the spa and have a massage for his sciatica, but do tell him to be alarmed if he's told to 'drop the towel'
PS Don't forget the film when you and the family participate in the resorts 'agricultural club' it would be a very lot educational for the girls.
Sour patch jellies?? Omg my 10yr old had a packet of these at the weekend and almost choked on one!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Fell off the bandwagon and watched the vlog tonight (sorry, sorry, I know...but self isolation boredom and all that) and I’ve decided they 10000% feed Jason stupid food on purpose to get a reaction. She was going ‘oooh no Chris don’t feed him a sour patch sweet’. Surely you’d just remove that from the vlog since they always get pulled up on it? Nah I think, as others have suggested before, they use it to piss people off (but they are also morons)

Reactions: 34
Can anyone else reassure me that they realised what utter bastards they all were towards Esme tonight?! Bratty little ratbag Isla pushes Esme off the Lilo and they all basically said Esme was being naughty and winding up Isla. You mean asking Isla to share anything with anyone else annoys her? That’s because she’s a little mare!!! I cannot abide that child. The little cackle Isla did when they said Esme was in the wrong. I know kids are kids but that child has spite in her. Not immature bickering, but pure SPITE. She’s awful!!!!!! Anyone else notice it? It made my blood boil!!!! I sometimes wonder if they hate Esme because of her hair colour because Chris tries so hard to cover the fact that he’s ginger, so they subconsciously have animosity towards Esme because she is proud of her beautiful hair. That child (Esme) doesn’t belong in that family! Isla and Isabelle however are welcome to them! But Esme needs to run a mile before she turns out the same! I am not condoning violence especially to a 8 year old girl, but I do hope Esme one day gives up being miss blamed and smacks Isla right on the nose!
100000%!!!!! Islas attitude during that part screams “I’m the favorite and I get away with everything and I know it” Isla can do no wrong so yea must be Esme that was winding her up, and Esme probably thinks she’s in the wrong even if she does it after Isla starts it by being a little brat. Enjoy the resentment you’re slowly building in your daughter, it’s going to stay with her for years and years

As for Sarah posting people’s comments and intentionally not blurring the picture and going as far as drawing an arrow to it to incite her child followers to find this person and bombard them with hate..and then as an afterthought posting a story “oh but don’t send them hate tho lol” .. Trash. You are trash, Sarah.

All your positivity bullshit clearly goes out the window when it’s time to apply it to your own life and you don’t practice what you preach.

You get what you give, so as long as you’re going to sic your followers on your “haterz” you will keep getting hate. You deserve every bit of it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Fell off the bandwagon and watched the vlog tonight (sorry, sorry, I know...but self isolation boredom and all that) and I’ve decided they 10000% feed Jason stupid food on purpose to get a reaction. She was going ‘oooh no Chris don’t feed him a sour patch sweet’. Surely you’d just remove that from the vlog since they always get pulled up on it? Nah I think, as others have suggested before, they use it to piss people off (but they are also morons)
I actually agree. Everything they do is for a reaction. Even this holiday was for a reaction, because no normal parent would ever choose to put their children at risk like that.

Reactions: 26
Funny how when she was posting arse licking insta DMs off iFam she managed to cover their names easily but didn’t when posting the negative message. But no hate right.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think one suitcase alone was filled with baby and me copied from someone else's design by sarah Ingham blanket (it smelt of home), 4 snorkel masks (not 5), 4 cans of banana (its tit) suncream, super dooper drone, 5 pairs of swim shoes, prep machine but please bear in mind its the exclusive 'exclusively breast fed' model (not available elsewhere) and various inflatables stolen from previous holidays. Come at me with what I have forgotten!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think one suitcase alone was filled with baby and me copied from someone else's design by sarah Ingham blanket (it smelt of home), 4 snorkel masks (not 5), 4 cans of banana (its tit) suncream, super dooper drone, 5 pairs of swim shoes, prep machine but please bear in mind its the exclusive 'exclusively breast fed' model (not available elsewhere) and various inflatables stolen from previous holidays. Come at me with what I have forgotten!!
What about all the snacks? Can’t pop to Morrison’s twice a day to restock in the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.