Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natsterino

I can’t believe they get away with taking the girls out of school so much. My 16 year old son recently passed away and I had to apply
For special compassionate leave for his younger brother to stay off school (as he was obviously devastated) and even then they only granted us a weeks compassionate break. Obviously if he wasn’t ready to go back I would have kept him off regardless and screw the consequences, but it has really annoyed me that they can just swan off whenever they feel like it. It’s not fair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

CheekyChappy

Couldn't have made this without all of your amazing work, thanks to all tattlers x ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Imagine being on the beach with your new wife/hubby....enjoying the sun, sea, turtles, sand......and the fecking 7th tall inflatable unicorn with the prick woopwooping on the back in his tighty whities and a fecking beanie

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Mummyto4

Another thing for me to be super pissed off about - a sewing friend is burying her 3yr old today in America because of Covid-19 pneumonia. How dare the ignorant f#$@ing twats say that it is just a hype. I would attach a photo of him in his coffin in the last outfit she ever made for him, just to show them it isnt a hype. But I don't want to upset anyone here. My heart is literally breaking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
19:31 in the vlog and Jace has had enough of sitting at the table and no one interacting with him, so he throws the napkin off the table onto the floor. Jace attempts to grab the knife and fork, A worker spots him and stops him from potentially hurting himself whilst Creepy is waffling on to Isabelle, ignoring Baby Jace. The worker picks up the napkin and places it back on the table next to Jace, Jace whines and a different worker comes over to entertain Jace and shows him how to fold a napkin in a fancy shape, Jace looks at the man and is probably thinking "wow you give me more attention than my creepy dad does".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Hatshepsut

I especially liked the coach driver giving Creepy the side-eyed glance from over his coronavirus mask 😆
Bring on the bored kids, Lazy’s big red tomato face trying to suppress the rants and Creepy hoping that lots of drone shots and painkillers will distract him from reality.

27070225-AB63-4FCB-8F6C-54F584B1A0B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Something struck a cord with me..I read on a post where a supporter said " Enjoy your holiday, you've worked hard for it and deserve it"........
SERIOUSLY?
my husband and I work so hard, I mean actually have jobs and work full time. We can't even afford a weekend away in skeggy for the kids. I could actually cry about these bastards.
It's not fair to people really trying in life that they get everything for free. I'm never going to be able to do this for my kids, my kids watch their blogs and it makes me feel utter shite. Disney, log cabins, shopping trips...
I've made the decision to stop my girls watching them now. They are not relatable and those two younger girls are spoilt brats.........there you go..f u minghams

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

String Man

VIP Member
Best I could do
Even though it's hazy you can (LITCHERALLLLY) feel the contempt emanating from her as she walked past :ROFLMAO:

That horrible old freak on Izzy's Insta is seriously worrying. He's trying to guilt-trip kids into emailing him to prevent a suicide :eek: WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PARENTS!!!!!

1584231422766.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

esbechloe

F856AFEC-BB8C-4391-A9A4-6801BC227575.jpeg
D3CBCE26-1B3B-43B4-8502-85C884621D7C.jpeg
9B1523D9-74FF-48EC-90B9-E43E24D51205.jpeg
perfect example of the creeps isabelle is being exposed to. vile to think that isabelle is getting to close to the age of the girls chris preyed upon on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Jamhead

VIP Member
Lazy is peacefully sleeping in paradise, blissfully unaware that the company she duped into gifting her a holiday are contacting their lawyers.
She'll wake tomorrow, like queen bee, lording around like she owns the gaff, she'll waddle out to her exclusive decked area, plonk her arse on a vip sun lounger, pick up her iphone and begin her daily scroll of tattle. She'll be chortling away to herself, mentally calling us all ignorant jealous trolls and then *BAM*, she'll see that screenshot.

Sleep well tattlers. And MORNING LAZY, HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE SUN, HUNS 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Clipperty

I have just realised what Lazy said, she always hoped to visit Maldives when they retired ........:unsure: RETIRED!!!!! You have to actually have a job to retire you walrus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Stephie

VIP Member
So two local travel bloggers I follow have both posted on Facebook they've cancelled travel plans today. One due to travel this afternoon, and another over Easter. And their reasons being it just doesn't feel right to travel under the current circumstances. And it would also be irresponsible of them to share with their followers. And they're both getting a lot of supportive comments on their decision. From adults. Not 12-year-old fans

Take note, Inghams. This is where all the 'hate' comes from. Your stupidity, greed and absolute ignorance. You're nothing but a pair of clowns

Reactions: 56

Slcb

I have been told the hotels lawyers are looking into this and I really hope they don’t let me down.

I want justice for all involved tbh, it has to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 56