The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27 minutes ago (edited)
I hope there is a door either glass or wooden to close off the shower area from the rest of the rooms. You never know what kind of creatures and critters are going to climb the walls get into the shower and scurry into your beds. Sorry, but the thought of bugs and things like that just freak me out. So if you can let us know if thereโ€™s a way that youโ€™re able to close off the outdoor shower. Enjoy your trip guys. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—บ I just wanted to add this I saw the wooden door maybe put towels along the bottom so nothing can get under them.๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฆ—๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ€

The only Critters that anyone should worry about scurry in your bed is Creepy himself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After the first day I think that Lazy is looking smashing. Not at all like an obese boiled lobster. ๐Ÿ˜‚

B2921950-BC23-4C5C-9484-C77FEBBDC8B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
But of a suggestive pose going on here. Also what is with her missing the top part of all her toes?? Has someone been photoshopping her legs?? ๐Ÿ™„
I've noticed her a few times she curls her toes under when being photographed or filmed, I think she doesn't like people seeing her toes. I guess toes and feet quite a few people don't like them.

Reactions: 10
I have just realised what Lazy said, she always hoped to visit Maldives when they retired ........:unsure: RETIRED!!!!! You have to actually have a job to retire you walrus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm more excited about tomorrow's vlog, but here's my thoughts on todays seeing as Creepy bigged himself and his editing skills up on Instagram last night:

- As expected, slo-mo's of them holding hands etc. Boring. Yawn.

- Terribly shaky footage of the sugar filled breakfast selection. You got painkiller withdrawal shakes or something, Creepy? If you're going to try and do slo-mo footage, at least make sure you can keep your hands still.

- More shaky footage that Creepy thinks is actually decent. He's an appalling videographer. He actually thinks he's good at it too.

- Had to get a "woohoo" in, didn't he. Knobhead.

- Actually, I might have to take back what I said about his videography skills. He captured Lazy's bouncing orange twirl flab in all its glory ๐Ÿ˜‚ patiently waiting for her to upload a heavily edited insta photo of herself sat on a rock again ๐Ÿ˜‚

- Can't wait to see Creepy in his mask. They look like they've got penis's on their heads, so will suit him perfectly.

- Nearly nodded off through the whole "under the sea" segment.

- Look how grotty they've made those sun loungers already ๐Ÿคข gross. Have some respect.

- I'm bored watching so far. Those kids must be bored out of their skulls. There's nothing there for them.

- Villa tour... He remembered to say "mum and dad's room" this time, rather than just Mum's room.

- Sarah talking about her bucket list. Was 'ruining your life to stay with a nonce' on your bucket list, hun?

- A little breastfeeding rant. Sarah, love, you started off by starving your child for months on end because you wanted to sleep. You then topped up with formula (nothing wrong with that at all). You've spent the past 7 months feeding him piles of tit that are destroying his insides (and his newly grown baby teeth). I don't think your particular breastfeeding journey is anything to be proud of. Because you've fucked up massively. As you always do.

- I'm so glad your dream has been ruined, Lazy ๐Ÿ˜ you can thank your hubby for that.

- Esme holding an asleep Jace in the water made me feel a little edgy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

- Isla pretending to like the coconut, but Esme showing the true reactions as always ๐Ÿ˜‚

- Jace shouting and screaming whilst Creepy films. How irritating for other guests. Sort your crying baby out, you dicks.

- Creepy must feel right at home with the crabs around... Infested freak ๐Ÿ‘€

- Talking about the sunburn... "We didn't even leave the apartment till quarter past 12" Are you really that bleeping stupid? You left the apartment when the sun was at its strongest. Absolute morons. Everyone knows you go out early morning to enjoy the sun, and later in the evening. You avoid the sun between 11 and 3 at least. For fucks sake ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

- Also, you wasted half your day yet again.

Boring vlog. Still didn't sell it to us. Terrible editing and videography. Comments off? Just very poor overall.

0/10 - would not recommend.
Just shown my husband one of their videos for the first time and he said heโ€™s a tit โ€˜videographerโ€™ and the quality is appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look like my bed time reading is off oh well have this is back up why turn of the comments

Reactions: 2
But of a suggestive pose going on here. Also what is with her missing the top part of all her toes?? Has someone been photoshopping her legs?? ๐Ÿ™„
โ€œLook guys we DO apply sun cream to our kidsโ€

It just looks like a seagull has shat on her leg tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've noticed her a few times she curls her toes under when being photographed or filmed, I think she doesn't like people seeing her toes. I guess toes and feet quite a few people don't like them.
Creepy did that too, remember? ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Room tour, what a joke crap lying everywhere! T-shirtโ€™s hanging on the shower head, bathroom has clothes drying, crap and cleaning wipes next to the sink, bottles of half drank coke next to the bed!! How unprofessional from the chavloggers.

After lying and begging for a free holiday they could have at least moved and tidied up all their crap before filming!!

Which luxury brand would be impressed with this!
D566A4E2-30CA-412F-801D-5F94A551F91B.png
6D4A5E16-3DAE-4259-A7BE-CD881CBCDA12.png
6277C71A-3DA5-4DEF-991C-451EBD7009FC.jpeg
3937F269-11D7-4098-BF4A-473C609889C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Iโ€™m not against taking kids out of schools for holidays, 5 days/10 days, Iโ€™ve done it when my boys were in primary, many yrs before you were fined. But at what point would it have to get to before the education got involved, especially for Isla. Itโ€™s not like theyโ€™re educational life experiences that theyโ€™re getting

Reactions: 16
Hang on a minute where does this leave them. It is obviously a paid for trip. Something has happened today and they have removed the link to it from yesterday vlog, so now there is no ads etc and no reference to the resort. PLUS the Instagram for McArthur Glenn states AD from yesterday, however the vlog the other day has no AD, could someone enlightening me, should this be changed or are they AGAIN breaking the law?

Reactions: 14
Just looked at Lazy's Insta and, wow, that place is so deserted ๐Ÿ˜•
And shaddaaaaapp, Lazy, with the natural, no-make-up, empowering shite.
You bought Isabelle a load of Morphe glup for Christmas, you yourself attempted to do a make-up routine, you got your eyebrows etched into your head and you sell a blanket aimed at teenagers covered in make-up images.
Stop trying to be some kind of flawless Hampstead mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see from the pics they couldn't wait 30 seconds to get Isabelle seductively posing in bikinis, absolute sickening she's under 16 it's so bloody wrong, you pair of sick pedalo feeders... You pose like that Sarah oh I forgot your an adult pedos wouldn't give you the views or the ยฃs. Beginning to feel Sarah with your bro and Chris that you Sarah are a wrongun and actually want to feed these sickening types of people. My adult daughters wouldn't pose like that for all to see so why is an under age child forced too.
Sick perverted parents

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I see from the pics they couldn't wait 30 seconds to get Isabelle seductively posing in bikinis, absolute sickening she's under 16 it's so bloody wrong, you pair of sick weirdo feeders... You pose like that Sarah oh I forgot your an adult Weirdos wouldn't give you the views or the ยฃs. Beginning to feel Sarah with your bro and Chris that you Sarah are a wrongun and actually want to feed these sickening types of people. My adult daughters wouldn't pose like that for all to see so why is an under age child forced too.
Sick perverted parents
Amen- my sentiments exactly

• Heart
OUR MALDIVES BEACH VILLA TOUR!

Vlog starts with Isabelle carrying Jace out of the villa and the other girls following her. 'Emotional' music is playing. Isabelle and Isla hold Jace's hands and walk him toward the restaurant. Footage of the food and Isla pouring apple juice Isla gets some fruit and Creepy picks up what looks like a dessert.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us she has got Jace strawberry porridge. Back at the villa Lazy says good morning. It's hotter now than it was on the roadtrip. There's crabs everywhere. I think Creepy might need to go too the sexual health clinic about that. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜œ

Creepy opens the door to the villa. He walks out to the beach and the girls run into the sea. Lazy holds Jace's hands as he walks down to the sea.

Before Creepy left home he bought himself a new go pro. They all got some snorkelling masks. The girls put them on and snorkel. Isabelle says they are hard to breathe in and Creepy laughs.:rolleyes:They saw a shark yesterday and they need to film it today. Jace fell asleep as soon as they got in the water. Creepy knocks his dinosaur off the dinghy. Footage of the coral and some fish.:rolleyes:Someone told them there were sharks near the pier so they have come down to find some. So far they can't see any. They film some fish under the pier.:rolleyes:

They went to the bar and got mocktails. Jace woke up after his nap in the sea and decided to eat some sand. He has apple juice in his cup and isn't letting it go. Lazy tells us they half filled it with water but it went warm and they filled it up with apple juice again. Sand has stuck to Jace because he has suncream on. Lazy asks if he wants to go to the swimming pool. Creepy zooms in on Esme doing Tik Toks.:rolleyes:

Back to yesterday and time for the villa tour. First room is Lazy and Creepy's. There's a separate single bed in there which will probably be for Creepy. They have an open air bathroom and Lazy was wondering if you take a poo outside too but there is a separate cubicle for that.:rolleyes:Isabelle tells Creepy to film something but he says it's the last thing they will look at. They go into the girl's bedroom. There's a double bed and a single bed in there. So Isla can choose if she wants to sleep in the double with Isabelle or sleep in the single in Lazy and Creepy's room. She chooses the latter but we all know that won't be happening.;)Creepy shows the private beach. Lazy feels like crying. She had four things on her bucket list as a child; get married, have children, own a home and visit the Maldives. 34 years old and she has done all of them.:rolleyes:

Present day and Lazy is in the pool. Esme and Creepy went to the room to get something so they could go in the pool whilst Lazy stayed at the beach with Jace. She was sat on the edge of the water and breastfed him. She is proud she is still breast feeding when he is a year old.:rolleyes:The water was flowing over Lazy's legs and she felt like crying.:rolleyes:This has been her dream since she was a child but she never thought she would come with the girls and Jace. She told Creepy it would be somewhere they would go when retired. We only get to see what the vlog but the girls haven't stopped saying thank you. The cameras don't do it justice. Lazy feels so lucky.:rolleyes:

The girls walk towards the restaurant again but for dinner this time. Lazy asks Isla if she wants to get a fresh coconut. Lazy is using Creepy's phone to film. Isla didn't know coconuts can be green.:rolleyes:Perhaps this is a sign that Isla shouldn't have missed these soon to be three weeks of school.:unsure:Lazy asks if they can charge it to their room. Camera cuts to the man opening the top of the coconut. Esme tries it but doesn't like it. Isabelle tries it and says it's unique and tastes creamy. Creepy tells us that Isabelle's favourite chocolate bar ins a bounty. Begging for freebies in the PO box again:rolleyes:

Back at the villa and the girls look sunburnt. Lazy films the crabs. They're going down to the sea.

Lazy and the girls have just got back to the room after an incredible day. What about Creepy? They underestimated the strength of the Maldivian sun.:rolleyes:They had factor 50 on all day and put it on twice/three times and they didn't leave the villa until 12:15 so tomorrow they will stay out of the sun between 12 and 2 because they don't want to be getting more burnt. It's been the best day ever and Lazy feels like sleeping is wasting time.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

#livingmybestlife
hhegd].PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Non of them ever have their hair dyed back in the pool. It would wind me right up getting it in my eyes and face all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.