The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simply Maldives has been removed from their description box on the vlog 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Another thing for me to be super pissed off about - a sewing friend is burying her 3yr old today in America because of Covid-19 pneumonia. How dare the ignorant f#$@ing twats say that it is just a hype. I would attach a photo of him in his coffin in the last outfit she ever made for him, just to show them it isnt a hype. But I don't want to upset anyone here. My heart is literally breaking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Another thing for me to be super pissed off about - a sewing friend is burying her 3yr old today in America because of Covid-19 pneumonia. How dare the ignorant f#$@ing twats say that it is just a hype. I would attach a photo of him in his coffin in the last outfit she ever made for him, just to show them it isnt a hype. But I don't want to upset anyone here. My heart is literally breaking.
That is awful 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That is dreadful news so sorry for your friend :( :( . This will be massive if the news picks this up as no-one under 9 has died of this yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just heard On sky news flights to American form uk are banned from Monday things are moving very fast still think it just hype you pair of twits 🤦‍♀️😡
Wonder if theyll try to get home before the flights get banned to the UK

Reactions: 2
Wonder if theyll try to get home before the flights get banned to the UK
No, they won't as "stranded in the Maldives" is more clickbaity than "phew, got back just in time"

So so sorry, that's absolutely devastating. Xx

Reactions: 12
Hahaha the gobshites have turned the comments off on the vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Reactions: 7
Looking on Invidio.us, they clearly can't keep up with the comments so perhaps the wifi isn't so great in Paradise. From the March 12th Vlog (travelling 1st class).

Just a very small selection of the negative comments.

Looks like people are finally waking up to your selfishness, boo boos.

1584205314867.png

1584205383760.png

1584205459177.png

1584205499996.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That is absolutely awful. I cannot even begin to imagine how his family are feeling. I hope you are able to find ways, in time, to be of comfort to them 💜

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Monitoring his case? To me that means they are keeping a close eye on him for any more symptoms. Told you guys ain’t no holiday like an Ingham one! This is actually priceless to watch..haven’t watched any of the holiday vlogs and don’t plan to I’ll get my info from here as it sounds way more amusing!

Reactions: 22
I looked at the comments on Lazy's twinnie t-shirts pool shot on Instagra, but only lasted a few seconds before I'd used up all my fucks. These two lovelies are wanting to pal up, they are so soaked in ifam positivity. They even share the same profile pic. How does that 'appen?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wait the comments are turned off? But I thought slingham wanted very lots of fluffy positive comments on tonight vlog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.