The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its fine guys!!! No1 panic!! They have brought detol wipes!! The corona will not affect them 🀣
Wait wait wait.

Is that a galaxy ripple hiding at the back of that tray with the towels on? In the bathroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm more excited about tomorrow's vlog, but here's my thoughts on todays seeing as Creepy bigged himself and his editing skills up on Instagram last night:

- As expected, slo-mo's of them holding hands etc. Boring. Yawn.

- Terribly shaky footage of the sugar filled breakfast selection. You got painkiller withdrawal shakes or something, Creepy? If you're going to try and do slo-mo footage, at least make sure you can keep your hands still.

- More shaky footage that Creepy thinks is actually decent. He's an appalling videographer. He actually thinks he's good at it too.

- Had to get a "woohoo" in, didn't he. Knobhead.

- Actually, I might have to take back what I said about his videography skills. He captured Lazy's bouncing orange twirl flab in all its glory πŸ˜‚ patiently waiting for her to upload a heavily edited insta photo of herself sat on a rock again πŸ˜‚

- Can't wait to see Creepy in his mask. They look like they've got penis's on their heads, so will suit him perfectly.

- Nearly nodded off through the whole "under the sea" segment.

- Look how grotty they've made those sun loungers already 🀒 gross. Have some respect.

- I'm bored watching so far. Those kids must be bored out of their skulls. There's nothing there for them.

- Villa tour... He remembered to say "mum and dad's room" this time, rather than just Mum's room.

- Sarah talking about her bucket list. Was 'ruining your life to stay with a nonce' on your bucket list, hun?

- A little breastfeeding rant. Sarah, love, you started off by starving your child for months on end because you wanted to sleep. You then topped up with formula (nothing wrong with that at all). You've spent the past 7 months feeding him piles of tit that are destroying his insides (and his newly grown baby teeth). I don't think your particular breastfeeding journey is anything to be proud of. Because you've fucked up massively. As you always do.

- I'm so glad your dream has been ruined, Lazy 😁 you can thank your hubby for that.

- Esme holding an asleep Jace in the water made me feel a little edgy 😬

- Isla pretending to like the coconut, but Esme showing the true reactions as always πŸ˜‚

- Jace shouting and screaming whilst Creepy films. How irritating for other guests. Sort your crying baby out, you dicks.

- Creepy must feel right at home with the crabs around... Infested freak πŸ‘€

- Talking about the sunburn... "We didn't even leave the apartment till quarter past 12" Are you really that bleeping stupid? You left the apartment when the sun was at its strongest. Absolute morons. Everyone knows you go out early morning to enjoy the sun, and later in the evening. You avoid the sun between 11 and 3 at least. For fucks sake πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

- Also, you wasted half your day yet again.

Boring vlog. Still didn't sell it to us. Terrible editing and videography. Comments off? Just very poor overall.

0/10 - would not recommend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What fantasy world do they live in? What is the ACTUAL POINT of trying to hoodwink sponsors into thinking their fan base will follow their lead and book a week's holiday in the Maldives? They can't afford it. Look at the people in the queue in that meet-up. There are no Rockefellers in that fan base. The Minghams even had to resort to offering the Rubber Jace in instalments, the iFam are so limited in their income. So many mentions of getting credit and saving up. SimolyMaldives are greasing the wrong palms here. The Inghams do NOT pull in big spenders.
Well, overpriced curtain rings and pens aside πŸ™„
Absolutely couldn’t agree more. They see the number of subs and look no further.
imagine relaxing in your dream location and these lowlifes turned up filming and screaming like bloody banshees I’d be raaaaaaging 😑and demand a full refund! Such tit advertising, whoever booked them should be shot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jace screaming his head of her shouting bet other people are loving there quite expensive holiday they had to save hard for I hope them crabs and other insects get in there bed

Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute ....

Got married βœ”
Had babies βœ”
Bought your own home βœ”
Visited the Maldives βœ”

That appears to be your bucket list completed now do us a favour and do one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Her dream since she was as child? I don't really know how long the Maldives has been a destination like it is now but would it have been a thing in the 90s that Sarah from seacroft would have known about?

Bet that random bed as Chris called it is for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Esme would love all the sporting opportunities at her school. It's such a shame her parents don't allow her to enjoy them. I know she's occasionally done some swimming and netball there, but they seem to have died of death - probably due to her attendance. She may not be the most academic (no doubt could be if she was in school when she should be), but she could excel in other areas very easily. Her parents just prefer to sell her on the internet instead.
It is very sad what they do to the kids Esme loves school and her friends but she is never allowed time with them and due to her poor attendance at school she will not be picked for any of the sports to represent the school.

Reactions: 16
I don't usually like mentioning the physical appearance of the girls, but they really need to get a healthy eating plan in place because it looks like Izzy has her mother's genetics. It's not fair on the kids to keep feeding them crap, they are too young to make informed choices/buy their own food. You are setting them up for all kinds of issues in later life including skin cancer judging by their 'glowing' skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
19:31 in the vlog and Jace has had enough of sitting at the table and no one interacting with him, so he throws the napkin off the table onto the floor. Jace attempts to grab the knife and fork, A worker spots him and stops him from potentially hurting himself whilst Creepy is waffling on to Isabelle, ignoring Baby Jace. The worker picks up the napkin and places it back on the table next to Jace, Jace whines and a different worker comes over to entertain Jace and shows him how to fold a napkin in a fancy shape, Jace looks at the man and is probably thinking "wow you give me more attention than my creepy dad does".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Another thing for me to be super pissed off about - a sewing friend is burying her 3yr old today in America because of Covid-19 pneumonia. How dare the ignorant f#$@ing twats say that it is just a hype. I would attach a photo of him in his coffin in the last outfit she ever made for him, just to show them it isnt a hype. But I don't want to upset anyone here. My heart is literally breaking.
Just heartbreaking πŸ˜”I’m so so sorry .Sending thoughts and virtual hugs to you and family πŸ’™

Reactions: 4
Why does she have rolls of fat on her toes.wtf
And where is poor jace?? You can be sure Sarah won't give up a moment of her holiday to care for her child!!!
Oh and someone quick ,send her some socks!!!!πŸ˜‰

Obviously the faces are sunburnt, but look at Isla's arm and Esme's hand (the one holding the phone). Ridiculously sunburnt already and only day 1. So irresponsible!
that's shocking and just plain laziness 😠

Reactions: 7
19:31 in the vlog and Jace has had enough of sitting at the table and no one interacting with him, so he throws the napkin off the table onto the floor. Jace attempts to grab the knife and fork, A worker spots him and stops him from potentially hurting himself whilst Creepy is waffling on to Isabelle, ignoring Baby Jace. The worker picks up the napkin and places it back on the table next to Jace, Jace whines and a different worker comes over to entertain Jace and shows him how to fold a napkin in a fancy shape, Jace looks at the man and is probably thinking "wow you give me more attention than my creepy dad does".
I noticed that too. tit parenting right there

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.