The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on the beach with your new wife/hubby....enjoying the sun, sea, turtles, sand......and the fecking 7th tall inflatable unicorn with the prick woopwooping on the back in his tighty whities and a fecking beanie

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Completely irresponsible of them to go on holiday when everyone is being told not to travel unless desperate circumstances, but hey gotta get those views!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah, instead of commenting on the trolls emailing hotel etc focus your energy on doing your job, yes your job, you are there to promote a company. So far you have not sold it to me ..... your first vlog should be so upbeat, fun, visually attractive, inspiring and leaving me wanting to see more of this stunningly beautiful family destination!! What you have done is skip out half of the travel there, look like you have stepped of the bus in Blackpool, moaned about being dirty and too hot and edited out any culture that might have been in front of you. Therefore I am left wanting to see more to see the car crash that is obviously going to unfold!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Completely irresponsible of them to go on holiday when everyone is being told not to travel unless desperate circumstances, but hey gotta get those views!
Why of course, they're as desperate as they come

Reactions: 9
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE OF OUR LIVES!

Vlog starts with Lazy saying that she wanted the flight to go smoothly but the pilot came on the loudspeaker and said they had to go back to the airport as their was something wrong with the plane.:rolleyes:

Back to the reaction yesterday and Lazy shows them the photo. Creepy tells them they are going to the Maldives. Footage of them on the plane and the view below.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they have arrived in Male and are going to get their seaplane. Isabelle is nervous but Creepy is excited and he woohoos. He needs to get his clothes off as it is hot.🤮

On the bus Lazy fans Jace with a leaflet. Creepy says it's really hot again. Isla is wearing a jumper. Creepy wants to jump in the sea.:rolleyes:Lazy says people do a boat transfer but they have a plane transfer and she's just found out it does multiple stops and they're not the first stop. Creepy says they will do a landing and take off then does a creepy laugh. I think he is drunk. :rolleyes:Lazy fans Jace again.:rolleyes:

They are at the sea plane terminal. Their plane is in 45 minutes. Crepy says it's hot again and he can't take his beanie off because his hair is ruined.🤮He needs to take his hat off and get a shower when they get to the hotel. He hasn't had one since yesterday morning. He tells us to look at the colour of the water. You land in Male airport and come out of the arrivals hall and straight into the check in for the sea planes. Then you get on a bus and they take you to the seaplane terminal They are in terminal C and the planes are every 45 minutes to an hour. The plane makes multiple stops and they are the second stop.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us to excuse her hair. It's boiling and she can't wait to get to the hotel for a shower. They have been given some meal vouchers because the sea plane is delayed by and hour and a half. They are back to waiting and her make up is dribbling own her face. Jace moans and Lazy asks if he wants a tuna sandwich.:rolleyes:

They board the plane. Esme says she is nervous. They take off and Creepy woohoos again. Footage of the islands below. Creepy films himself looking out of the window. They land and get off the plane. Isabelle says they are in the middle of no where. Isla says it is perfect.:rolleyes:

Creepy screams. They are staying at Cocoon Maldives and it's sponsored by Simply Maldives. Some photos pop up onscreen of the resort/island.:rolleyes:

Crepy is in the villa and he's about to let the girls inside They will show us on another 'episode'. They really does think highly of themselves, don't they?:rolleyes:Makes me feel sick.

Jace is stood up in a Micky Mouse outfit the Ifam gave them. That 'All of the things I wish I could tell you' song Creepy is obsessed with plays to a clip of Jace walking onto the beach (I hope they remember to take him back to the villa). Lazy and the girls are in the sea. They have taken Jace in with them this time.:rolleyes:

Back at the room and Lazy looks a mess. Esme is doing homework. The girls' room is tidier that Lazy's.:rolleyes:

MINI RANT TIME
Lazy says the vlog hasn't gone live yet. They're six hours ahead and the vlog goes live in about an hour. She knows that when the vlog goes live there will be a lot of people freaking out that the girls aren't at school.:rolleyes:She knows she doesn't have to explain herself but she knows her inbox will be full of comments saying not to explain as they are her children. They are her children and they will decide what they think is best for them.:rolleyes:The girls won't miss out on any work as they have work with them. Not the same as a classroom though is it Lazy?:unsure:Esme says her teacher told her she doesn't have to do all of it but to have a good time and not do all of it they have all the work they are doing in class and more. Isabelle's teacher has set hers online. Lazy says she know she doesn't need to explain.:rolleyes:They make sure the girls aren't missing school by taking the girls work away with them and hey have online support if needed too. No mention of Isla's teacher giving her work.:rolleyes::unsure:Lazy's says that some parents homeschool but don't do follow any rules e.g. teach maths and English; instead they can teach through playing. The parent learns by the guidance of the child. It's called Unschooling Homeshcool or something like that. It sounds like a load of bs and Lazy clearly doesn't understand what she is talking about. It was probably a 10 second google.:rolleyes:The girls have all their work and they will be doing it every day so no one needs to freak out and be worrying. They will have some incredible vlogs coming up. Lazy has cried three times because she can't believe she is there.:rolleyes:SHe rants and rants whilst entirely ignoring the fact that most people's issue is that they have taken the children abroad DURING A PANDEMIC AND AGAINST GOVERMENT ADVICE.🤦‍♀️

End of vlog.

Gross🤮:sick:
grfejhkd.PNG

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The only way they are getting sponsored is because Lazy sends out begging emails to all these businesses!! Touting themselves as these family travel Vloggers.

If any company is dumb enough to fall for it without doing any research think it’s cheap advertising. Not realising that they are only getting 6% and falling of views to their 1.3m subs.

No company is contacting them (possible club Mac did because of the deranged ifam but the quickly changed their minds).

The Maldives is a Muslim country - there is absolutely no way that if the resort or travel company knew about Creepy they would be on this holiday! But the Seacroft begger doesn’t care!!

I see they didn’t do a room tour as they don’t want all these Karen’s contacting the resort! From the little clips they did show the rooms look very basic for the Maldives.

Moaning sweaty red face already!!!
View attachment 95196
Goodness she’s far from a Bonny Yorkshire lass. I’d go nowhere near a camera if I looked like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it was strange that they started to film the tour round the apparent and then it cut to we will show you later?

Wonder if it didn’t live up to expectations?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much more #ads they going be doing or even be sponsored for its a joke be a sir nonce alot and you get handed everything. Well see baby and me oops sorry rip of merch is on the down low see they don't have the stock to keep up with oh yeah China no posting much orders out

Reactions: 4
The Beast of Bradford, the Bradford Massive I’m dying - please keep ‘em rolling. Can you imagine these comments being about you ?
I’m hench as duck, but not in denial about it, so happy to throw beast comments out - only to nasty, vindictive never-worked groomer enablers though. Anyone who is a decent human being would never get a weight comment 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also can’t believe old top gun creepy didn’t offer to fly the sea plane when the first one was cancelled. You know, him being a pilot and all 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 46
bleeping take the hat off your in the Maldives!! you look like an absolute c*nt in that hat 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think kids would be bored shitless there. It’s the kind of place for honeymoons, and I think people should respect the fact that it’s a very expensive location to go for and most people wouldn’t appreciate travelling all that way to be next to a screeching family when the whole point of the Maldives is too chill out. I’m guessing the trip is sponsored because the company is trying to make the Maldives appeal to families too, but I still don’t think it’s an appropriate place for children.
It is not a place for children's holidays especially their children as they make more noise and banging about than and army and the rest. There is not much to do for kids and even more so for babies however Inghams dont think about that they just think FREE HOLIDAY we must go it could be to outer Mongolia and they would go makes you sick they pay for nothing and expect everybody to pay them plenty they never give anything away for promotions etc.

Reactions: 14
That family going to the Maldives would totally stop me from going to that hotel/apartment in the future!! First class on train...that’s because the government advice is do not travel to London unless absolutely necessary & train was empty 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.