The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Sarah some people unschool their children but you are NOT they still go to School so they need to be in SCHOOL !!
You and Chris cannot home educate because you both are as thick as tit !!
Also you couldn’t home school because it would interfere with the daily b&m trips !
You and creepy are the most ignorant people I have ever seen !!

Reactions: 32
Maldives is a Muslim country- sharia law is in-force- the sentence for adultery is execution by stoning. I don’t normally agree with sharia law but in his case I'm willing to make an exception lol.
Also you are not allowed to film anyone especially women- simply Maldives have gifted a holiday to a family who do not respect the culture of the country. Recording women is (haram ) unlawful and punishable !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have just read that a new born baby has contacted the virus I believe jace hasn’t had his one year old jabs 😡 my god these twits must be the most selfish parents I know who in there right mind would go away when there is a Pandemic (oh I forgot it’s just hype 🤦‍♀️😡😡)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
How did you message them. I can’t seem to get dm in Twitter?
It was through instagram, I haven't checked their Twitter. If you go to the actual hotel page as well there's a chat box pops up, not sure if it's worth messaging them there as well?

Reactions: 3
So, the the poor people in Maldives should consider locking themselves on this island until this family leaves!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe they can show their faces around the resort when they know the staff will know about them, I would be so embarrassed

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lazy is peacefully sleeping in paradise, blissfully unaware that the company she duped into gifting her a holiday are contacting their lawyers.
She'll wake tomorrow, like queen bee, lording around like she owns the gaff, she'll waddle out to her exclusive decked area, plonk her arse on a vip sun lounger, pick up her iphone and begin her daily scroll of tattle. She'll be chortling away to herself, mentally calling us all ignorant jealous trolls and then *BAM*, she'll see that screenshot.

Sleep well tattlers. And MORNING LAZY, HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE SUN, HUNS 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I messaged designer York outlet on Instagram and had no response so messaged on Facebook messenger and within a minute received a response. Will update when message back again 235C9D1B-A4B4-4198-A8E0-714B380239C3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently conflicted on the Ingham travel situation-

The children should not be taken out of the country at such a high risk time, especially when isla and jace are still very young and i can’t imagine with their nutrition that their immune systems are functioning strongly.

Also shocked that Lazy and Creepy would put their children at risk at such a worrying time- but we know they aren’t people to miss a bargain.

another point- Nanarrrrrrr is old, what if she were to contract something, is Lazy not bothered? Inghams would have to cover the entirety of the funeral costs to pay back 10% of what nana has for the girls wardrobe.

On the other hand, why not have a big holiday? we don’t know what might happen in the next few weeks, I do hope none of them get it, and they don’t click bait it whilst people globally are perishing. So maybe they should enjoy the holiday, that is the girls I am talking about, Chris can melt in that beanie for all i care.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just been catching up the last couple of days.....

I can't believe they have travelled during a pandemic and as usual it's all about them, yes the kids CAN get it, creepy, they just don't get it as badly, that doesn't stop them being infectious to OTHER people, some of whom may be a hell of a lot more at risk, why do you think so many countries are going into lock down?

The world doesn't just revolve around your family, you absolute bell ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Currently conflicted on the Ingham travel situation-

The children should not be taken out of the country at such a high risk time, especially when isla and jace are still very young and i can’t imagine with their nutrition that their immune systems are functioning strongly.

Also shocked that Lazy and Creepy would put their children at risk at such a worrying time- but we know they aren’t people to miss a bargain.

another point- Nanarrrrrrr is old, what if she were to contract something, is Lazy not bothered? Inghams would have to cover the entirety of the funeral costs to pay back 10% of what nana has for the girls wardrobe.

On the other hand, why not have a big holiday? we don’t know what might happen in the next few weeks, I do hope none of them get it, and they don’t click bait it whilst people globally are perishing. So maybe they should enjoy the holiday, that is the girls I am talking about, Chris can melt in that beanie for all i care.
I hope Chris or Sarah or even the grotty grandparents do get it, might teach them a lesson to not laugh in the face of DEATH!

Reactions: 11
Send them home Mr Maldives, do it!
Make.My.Day!
Im a bit hard faced because I don't feel bad for the kids, they should be in school.
I am totally with you.I don't feel bad for the kids either, from watching them they clearly need school as they seem woefully ignorant of very basic general knowledge. Those horrible parents need prosecuting for their total disregard for their children's education.

Reactions: 16
Why would she post such hate it is childish and makes her look awful to anyone that is new to her channel.
Pair of idiots they will come crashing down through their own doing you can see the hate and cocky attitudes building up hour after hour. So they get hate what YouTube channel doesn't? But I don't see Fizz Fam posting crap like this or Saccone's.
She should see the hate many American YouTubers get they just laugh it off I hate to say it but that is the price you have to pay for selling your children to anyone who has a phone and an internet connection.

View attachment 95012
Well the thing is, she’s probably obsessed with reading on here daily. Her tone shows how she’s breaking. She pretends to not care but it shows she’s reading. They are on their last leg with YouTube and about to be working normal jobs again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well the thing is, she’s probably obsessed with reading on here daily. Her tone shows how she’s breaking. She pretends to not care but if votes she’s reading. They are on their last leg with YouTube and about to be working normal jobs again.
which is the best option for them.
If they were to do a video saying that’s it no more vlogging- were getting jobs, living private lives.. I’d never talk about them again.

but they won’t. They are obsessed with their ‘fame’ 🙄

Reactions: 14
By the way, I've made my feelings known with Simply and Cocoon. So tick me off ✅

• Heart
Views are probably up due to non tattlers hate watching now in shock that anyone would fly anywhere whilst Coronavirus is hitting everywhere. They seem to really not understand that even if they go somewhere that doesn’t currently have it or they’re not worried of catching it - they could be the ones spreading it before symptoms show!
She could be responsible for people’s lives! Including her own “Nanna”, whom she takes shopping often. How dare she say it’s a hype. She’s going to eat her own words when she loses a family member.

Reactions: 9
Couldn't have made this without all of your amazing work, thanks to all tattlers x ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.