Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

It looks like the snarky little twat is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the bald, hobbit-footed wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if he can find an ejector button. 😆

689BCFED-B31C-443D-AAFD-A38D0A704938.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Lurker121

Chatty Member
The Ingham family are the sort of people I see abroad and they make me feel genuinely embarrassed to be British 😂
Look at the state of the pair of them, Chris in his fucking sweaty, smelly beanie, Sarah sweating the minute she steps of the plane. Her and the girls will be head to toe in matching neon and sequins from Matalan by tomorrow’s vlog no doubt.
I genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse than saving up and going to the Maldives for a honeymoon and being near such a chavvy family woohooing and filming constantly. I’d be straight back on that sea plane and getting the hell outta there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Tattles - I’ve stocked up on loo roll, orange twirls, Prosecco, shots and burgeeeers- all round mine tonight for the premiere of the “MOST SOOOPER MOSHYNALL BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY DESTYNAYSHOOON REVEAL EVER”? Start arriving now. My house is corona free and full of 986 bottles of hand sanitizer- if the vlog gets to much we can drink the shit and hopefully go blind! Xxx
#bringatowel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

fookinhellm8_

Simply Maldives: “I’m really sorry to inform you all that your family can no longer stay at our-“

Lazy: “This....is DISGUSOOSTINGG....do you not knoh who we ARRR?....yER choooking oos out cus yER jealous, aren’t YOO? yER a troll, aren’t YEH?...do YOO knoHH how MOOCH I spent at B&M for this holidAEH?! We ain’t GOT concordia VIRUUS, we AR fit as FIDDLES my familEH ARRR, we AR not goooing to catch EET...let MEH jOOst warn YEHHs that I will BEH making a COMPLAAINTTT to YEEH manager and YEEH companEHHH for abusing ARR rights to GOH on holiDAYYE and AVE a SMASHIN timEEE, yOOve broken MEEHHH dAUTTAARS hARTTTSSS, ill set MEHH Ifam on YOOO LOTTTT!!!”

Chris: “Oh my gosh! Omg! Why would you listen to our haters and trolls?! Omg! This is outrageous! Shocking! Emotional! Think about my little girls and wife! Poor, innocent wife! Expect an email from my solicitors! Can’t be fucked to take you to court but I’ll threaten to take you anyway! Omg....is there any local hospitals about? I spilt some drink on my arm and now I think it maybe broken?😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I saw a reply on youtube from Chris saying he knows all about the coronavirus and the world etc as he is well educated 🙄
None of us really know about the impact the coronavirus is going to have and even the top scientists are still second guessing the spread and the impact ! It’s a constantly changing situation !
But oh no Dr Delonge knows all about it 🙄
Maybe it’s the constant trips to the doctors or the hospital for his poorly boo boo back or his FULL blown tonsillitis not half blown FULL blown tonsillitis that makes him think he’s medically trained !!
They are so well educated they don’t even know not to go out in the mid day sun 🌞!!!
Sarah thinks that might be the hottest part of the day ! They are both so uneducated it’s dangerous!!
Oh and he thinks it’s going to be amazing if they do get stuck on the island ! But what about when all the staff get sick or they are confined to their rooms and their are no medical provisions or food !! Anyone who watches the news knows that it’s been horrendous for people that have been trapped abroad or on cruise ships !! He’s such a twat !!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just when you think the arsewipe couldn't get any more stupid...

(Edited as link didn't work - screenshot from Nikki on Twitter)

Screenshot_20200313_215454.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Naataaliiee

Just had a look on their youtube and Insta comments and cannot find a single negative comment anymore.... imagine sitting in the MALDIVES and having to worry and constantly check all your social media, deleting comments 😂😂 definitely living their best lives!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Of course it wasn't going to be the United States. Still can't go there, can you Creepy? 😉

- Sponsored. That'll end well as usual.

- Wasn't Australia supposed to be the biggest adventure of their lives? How shit was that holiday? They did nothing the whole time (apart from Creepy getting taken in for questioning at the border and Lazy clickbaiting miscarriage).

- They didn't film the plane journey? Strange. Unless they were asked not to vlog.

- "I need to get these clothes off". Just don't drop that towel, Creepy... Did you remember to dye your ginger chest hair?

- Poor Jace in that heat. They're going to have a sooooper dooooper fun time with him.

- Oh my fucking God, don't start woohooing you absolute knobhead.

- Why is he still wearing a beanie? Seriously?

- Sponsored video, yet complaining and vlogging that their sea plane is delayed by an hour and a half. Wow, I bet the company sponsoring them are so happy with their choice to now.

- At least they took Jace in the sea with them this time, I guess. That's a step up for them.

- "Girls, I'm gonna film you. Can you pretend you're doing homework for 5 minutes please?"

- Love how she never addresses Isla's school situation. Which is totally different to the older two. Wonder why 😉

- Don't talk about "homeschooling/unschooling" when you clearly have no idea what you're on about.

So, first vlog of the holiday and so far a total borefest. Travelling, sweating, woohooing and complaining. Really selling it to us 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Sarah, instead of commenting on the trolls emailing hotel etc focus your energy on doing your job, yes your job, you are there to promote a company. So far you have not sold it to me ..... your first vlog should be so upbeat, fun, visually attractive, inspiring and leaving me wanting to see more of this stunningly beautiful family destination!! What you have done is skip out half of the travel there, look like you have stepped of the bus in Blackpool, moaned about being dirty and too hot and edited out any culture that might have been in front of you. Therefore I am left wanting to see more to see the car crash that is obviously going to unfold!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cloudlove

Imagine paying a ridiculous amount of your hard earn money for your dream holiday just to look across the dinning hall and see the inghams in all their sweaty glory 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

Missusnaz

VIP Member
View attachment 95937

The fucking state of the lot of them. And the ginger child with no hat.

Someone a few threads back called her Seacrofts Hyacinth Bucket. This picture proves that along with her lovely 'positive pineapple' sentiment to give people dont agree with you 'the finger'

#teens #teenmodel #teensofinstagram #oinoncesteensoverhere #oinoncescheckoutmy14yearoldinabikini #younggirls View attachment 95937
They have surely got to be the chavviest family to have ever graced the Maldives. I know myself going to places a bit posher on holiday you make an effort at least get a haircut, pedicure a new wardrobe creepy? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm more excited about tomorrow's vlog, but here's my thoughts on todays seeing as Creepy bigged himself and his editing skills up on Instagram last night:

- As expected, slo-mo's of them holding hands etc. Boring. Yawn.

- Terribly shaky footage of the sugar filled breakfast selection. You got painkiller withdrawal shakes or something, Creepy? If you're going to try and do slo-mo footage, at least make sure you can keep your hands still.

- More shaky footage that Creepy thinks is actually decent. He's an appalling videographer. He actually thinks he's good at it too.

- Had to get a "woohoo" in, didn't he. Knobhead.

- Actually, I might have to take back what I said about his videography skills. He captured Lazy's bouncing orange twirl flab in all its glory 😂 patiently waiting for her to upload a heavily edited insta photo of herself sat on a rock again 😂

- Can't wait to see Creepy in his mask. They look like they've got penis's on their heads, so will suit him perfectly.

- Nearly nodded off through the whole "under the sea" segment.

- Look how grotty they've made those sun loungers already 🤢 gross. Have some respect.

- I'm bored watching so far. Those kids must be bored out of their skulls. There's nothing there for them.

- Villa tour... He remembered to say "mum and dad's room" this time, rather than just Mum's room.

- Sarah talking about her bucket list. Was 'ruining your life to stay with a nonce' on your bucket list, hun?

- A little breastfeeding rant. Sarah, love, you started off by starving your child for months on end because you wanted to sleep. You then topped up with formula (nothing wrong with that at all). You've spent the past 7 months feeding him piles of shit that are destroying his insides (and his newly grown baby teeth). I don't think your particular breastfeeding journey is anything to be proud of. Because you've fucked up massively. As you always do.

- I'm so glad your dream has been ruined, Lazy 😁 you can thank your hubby for that.

- Esme holding an asleep Jace in the water made me feel a little edgy 😬

- Isla pretending to like the coconut, but Esme showing the true reactions as always 😂

- Jace shouting and screaming whilst Creepy films. How irritating for other guests. Sort your crying baby out, you dicks.

- Creepy must feel right at home with the crabs around... Infested freak 👀

- Talking about the sunburn... "We didn't even leave the apartment till quarter past 12" Are you really that fucking stupid? You left the apartment when the sun was at its strongest. Absolute morons. Everyone knows you go out early morning to enjoy the sun, and later in the evening. You avoid the sun between 11 and 3 at least. For fucks sake 🤦‍♀️

- Also, you wasted half your day yet again.

Boring vlog. Still didn't sell it to us. Terrible editing and videography. Comments off? Just very poor overall.

0/10 - would not recommend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47