The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even care that they are on holiday it always goes tits up for them anyway.

few tips Sarah.
Put sun cream on the girls
Do NOT let them climb in fridges it’s BASIC HYGIENE.

mans DONT LEAVE YOUR BABY ON A BEACH.

Oh and take your husbands phone away from him. Although all the newlyweds are probably a little old for him anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I cant help feeling sorry for the people of Maldives to not only have to see this grubby lot on their beautiful beaches but also the fact that sweaty twit has just had a fever and is possibly spreading covid19 as we speak. And the fact that it was sponsored makes this worse as they would've barely lost a cent if they had cancelled. Her smug rant at the end as well... shes got such a punchable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I googled Maldives weather there are quite a few thunderstorms this week !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
One little treat just to consider... when taking a seaplane, or helicopter, passengers normally have to get weighed... publicly. Bet the beast of Bradford loved that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One little treat just to consider... when taking a seaplane, or helicopter, passengers normally have to get weighed... publicly. Bet the beast of Bradford loved that.

Would they have room in the hold for lazy if needed?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think kids would be bored shitless there. It’s the kind of place for honeymoons, and I think people should respect the fact that it’s a very expensive location to go for and most people wouldn’t appreciate travelling all that way to be next to a screeching family when the whole point of the Maldives is too chill out. I’m guessing the trip is sponsored because the company is trying to make the Maldives appeal to families too, but I still don’t think it’s an appropriate place for children.
Especially with a toddler.

Reactions: 7
That's wrong you eather school you cant take them out as well as home school what load of ball you have to have education come out but I know this as I took my child out I said can they go to school they said you eather do one or the other u xant do both you can though go back do GCSE she such a lier and no way can they afford that thats got to be gifted it I have never seen kids there its for honeymoons and chill thars is extremely expensive there in with the bucket list vloggers they went to part of it but not were they are obe other islands

Reactions: 8
Someone on twitter saying that Granny Grotbags and Hi Steve have gone with them
I thought this only because I thought Isla was looking at someone that wasn't Sarah or Chris in the airport. No idea if it's true though.

Reactions: 7
We went to the Maldives for our wedding anniversary and only booked for 6 days as we knew there would be not a lot to do. I would not take children it’s all honeymooners and couples and the only things to do are excursions such as seeing the dolphins at sea or diving with the turtles fantastic for adults but not children. We had one shop on our island and a small tub of Pringles were $8 and we had a spa. It’s all inclusive so you don’t need money really other then for tipping but if they run out of suncream it’s £20 a bottle. I would recommend the Maldives it’s an amazing experience we had a sea bungalow and woke up to baby sharks and sting ray every morning definitely not for babies... oh and it rained every single day like proper stormed lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris whoohooing about 5 times at the start. They are "that family" other avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Theyre scum! Why are they still getting sponsers?! And why are said sponsers allowing children to go during term time?! 😠
The only way they are getting sponsored is because Lazy sends out begging emails to all these businesses!! Touting themselves as these family travel Vloggers.

If any company is dumb enough to fall for it without doing any research think it’s cheap advertising. Not realising that they are only getting 6% and falling of views to their 1.3m subs.

No company is contacting them (possible club Mac did because of the deranged ifam but the quickly changed their minds).

The Maldives is a Muslim country - there is absolutely no way that if the resort or travel company knew about Creepy they would be on this holiday! But the Seacroft begger doesn’t care!!

I see they didn’t do a room tour as they don’t want all these Karen’s contacting the resort! From the little clips they did show the rooms look very basic for the Maldives.

Moaning sweaty red face already!!!
CBB7DCBB-9058-46AB-B811-4AB7F959866A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hahaha moaning about the heat after being off the place for 2 minutes. Oh boy, I cannot wait.

I do feel sorry for Jace though 😥
I Wonder how the Family swim will pan out now that Jace is getting about
Cant really leave him in a tent a wide angled lens away:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For a “travelling family” they don’t seem to have grasped the “keep a change of clothes in your hand luggage” travelling tip. A pair of shorts, t-shirt and fresh pair of undies wouldn’t have taken up much room in the backpacks the girls were lugging around 😂 Quick change at the destination and they would have been much more comfortable.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.