The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 14-years-old like Isabelle and not only coming across everything online about your parents, but actually seeing how your parents reply to people - not just “trolls” but their beloved fans too. They are always so aggressive and quick to snap and call people ignorant simply for expressing an opinion that they don’t agree with. Not only is it embarrassing for a teen, but it’s rude and it’s setting such a bad example for those children.
I honestly cannot put into words how much I despise them.

Reactions: 33
I dont wish the carona virus on anyone but A small part of me wishes chris or sarah to get it to prove they arent invincible.
Only a small part, Family Fizz did not name their daughter Karma for nothing you know! The name was definitely aimed at the Inghams and this is something I hope they get, they love cake and pie and this time I really hope they eat a very large slice of the humble variety!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, does this woman have nothing better to spend her money on? How much shitting Ingham merch does one idiot need?

Also, we're all pretty much "half the women (sic)" Sarah is due to all the Orange Twirls she's eaten.

View attachment 95650
Oh do duck off, Chantella. All you do is crouch in your bedroom chirping away like a lobotomized budgerigar and flapping your mitts about in badly-timed Tik Toks..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being 14-years-old like Isabelle and not only coming across everything online about your parents, but actually seeing how your parents reply to people - not just “trolls” but their beloved fans too. They are always so aggressive and quick to snap and call people ignorant simply for expressing an opinion that they don’t agree with. Not only is it embarrassing for a teen, but it’s rude and it’s setting such a bad example for those children.
I honestly cannot put into words how much I despise them.
Honestly, it's shocking how bad quite a few 'influencers' are when it comes to replying to comments, tweets, etc. They treat their business account like a personal one and can't resist defending themselves against any criticism. Granted it's human nature to want to give your side of the story but it's also a PR nightmare - the clue being in the name 'public relations'.

Makes me wonder how much control their management used to have - because if it was me, every one of their accounts would have their passwords turned over to a social media manager since they can't be trusted to keep things professional by themselves.

Reactions: 21
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: the vlog said 17k views 2 hours ago and then 30 minutes ago had jumped to 32k, just refreshed and it has jumped again to 48k :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

but saying that 6 hours of a money making vlog should be MUCH higher with 1.3 m subs

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh do duck off, Chantella. All you do is crouch in your bedroom chirping away like a lobotomized budgerigar and flapping your mitts about in badly-timed Tik Toks..
Glad someone finally had the ballzzz to say it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: the vlog said 17k views 2 hours ago and then 30 minutes ago had jumped to 32k, just refreshed and it has jumped again to 48k :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

but saying that 6 hours of a money making vlog should be MUCH higher with 1.3 m subs
Well they are 5 hrs ahead. Chris is probably up buying views, deleting comments and messaging teen girls.

In reality their view count should be more then their amount of subscribers.

Reactions: 18
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the bald, hobbit-footed wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if he can find an ejector button. 😆

View attachment 95609
What’s he’s written doesn’t even make sense? duck off with your bad back and tonsillitis’s you absolute lettuce

View attachment 95611View attachment 95612View attachment 95613perfect example of the creeps isabelle is being exposed to. vile to think that isabelle is getting to close to the age of the girls chris preyed upon on.
duck me. An adult trying to justify perving over a CHILD. Says it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Best I could do
Even though it's hazy you can (LITCHERALLLLY) feel the contempt emanating from her as she walked past :ROFLMAO:

That horrible old freak on Izzy's Insta is seriously worrying. He's trying to guilt-trip kids into emailing him to prevent a suicide :eek: WHERE ARE THE bleeping PARENTS!!!!!

1584231422766.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
How old is hi Steve? Also I think granny Jane is a liar and must be over 70 now given that monstrosity of a face. That or the wind changed one day when she was sniffing coco's poo. Anyway... In the next 5 to 20 days it's likely they're going to instruct anyone over 70 to self isolate for 4 months whether they are unwell or not. So grotty granny and cream pie Steve better hurry home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy dough balls! Sarah will be fuming, no more Monday Nanarrs Pension spending!! Oh phew... You know her pin number I hear you cry? That's okay then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh wow! Finally, caught up with these fuckwits! I know I’m very, very late to the game and I’m pretty sure it’s been said on here already, but ‘wannabe pro rollerblader’ what a turd! And does anyone else think that she’s quite pretty? But he is the ugliest fucker I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow! Finally, caught up with these fuckwits! I know I’m very, very late to the game and I’m pretty sure it’s been said on here already, but ‘wannabe pro rollerblader’ what a turd! And does anyone else think that she’s quite pretty? But he is the ugliest fucker I’ve ever seen!
I don't think she's pretty but that's probably because she has an ugly personality and I find her just as repulsive as him.

I used to like her and I felt bad for her when it came out about Chris. But nah. She may not have groomed teen girls but she's just as bad in some areas.

Reactions: 24
I’m so confused surely their popularity is at its lowest but yet all of a sudden the sponsorships seem to be making an appearance? Why on earth any company/brand would want any member of that family to showcase their business is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Nearly 175k views already today and still 4 hrs to go til the figures refresh. That's a sharp spike compared to recent week They know their views increase when they go on holiday and right now the people hate watching are feeding the beast. All this is doing is giving them exactly what they want - more views, more money, more fodder for their future sponsorship requests and more holidays. I can't stress enough, if you can avoid watching them - please do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even though it's hazy you can (LITCHERALLLLY) feel the contempt emanating from her as she walked past :ROFLMAO:

That horrible old freak on Izzy's Insta is seriously worrying. He's trying to guilt-trip kids into emailing him to prevent a suicide :eek: WHERE ARE THE bleeping PARENTS!!!!!

View attachment 95736
Big yikes from me 😬 That whole thread of comments is a mess but someone has at least tagged Chris and Sarah in it so hopefully for Izzy's sake, they won't just ignore it.
Let's hope we are right and it isn't her who checks the account.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.