The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are up - over 22k already today according to Social blade. Most days they are usually only scraping those together by about 4pm. They've gone on holiday because they know it increases their views. They know how to play the game and unfortunately their IFAM are so deluded that they lap it up
Perhaps Chris is buying views

Reactions: 5
We might get a 'I just want to address something quickly. I don't fee like I have to but I will' coronavirus rant tonight 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sarah, you miss the point. To give up full time employment you have to have been in full time employment in the first place. Pretty sure a full time job would kill you, you lazy witch. You haven't done a full day's work in your life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
We might get a 'I just want to address something quickly. I don't fee like I have to but I will' coronavirus rant tonight 😁
‘I know 99% of you who watch these vlogs aren’t nasty but unfortunately some people watch these vlogs like to criticise everything we do’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they've gone away 😂 How stupid are they?! Oh dear. Here comes the clickbait. I'm sick of people not taking this seriously. Another show of terrible parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Views are probably up due to non tattlers hate watching now in shock that anyone would fly anywhere whilst Coronavirus is hitting everywhere. They seem to really not understand that even if they go somewhere that doesn’t currently have it or they’re not worried of catching it - they could be the ones spreading it before symptoms show!

Reactions: 28
So two local travel bloggers I follow have both posted on Facebook they've cancelled travel plans today. One due to travel this afternoon, and another over Easter. And their reasons being it just doesn't feel right to travel under the current circumstances. And it would also be irresponsible of them to share with their followers. And they're both getting a lot of supportive comments on their decision. From adults. Not 12-year-old fans

Take note, Inghams. This is where all the 'hate' comes from. Your stupidity, greed and absolute ignorance. You're nothing but a pair of clowns

Reactions: 56
So two local travel bloggers I follow have both posted on Facebook they've cancelled travel plans today. One due to travel this afternoon, and another over Easter. And their reasons being it just doesn't feel right to travel under the current circumstances. And it would also be irresponsible of them to share with their followers. And they're both getting a lot of supportive comments on their decision. From adults. Not 12-year-old fans

Take note, Inghams. This is where all the 'hate' comes from. Your stupidity, greed and absolute ignorance. You're nothing but a pair of clowns
And those four children get no say In the matter. Although Isabelle & Esme should be aware of it by now, if not by their irresponsible parents but from school.
Even my 10yr old who has ASD is clued up.

Reactions: 19
The Inghams spotted in their hotel.

No Jace so assuming he's at the beach. Or maybe as he can now walk he's thought 'duck this tit and this fruitloop family. I'm gone'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Have they let on where they are now or are they still hiding out in secret?

Reactions: 7
If they really are in the Maldives, there's a possibility of quarantine (also, it might not be Coronavirus they need to worry about after all - they have Zika too).

1584102583971.png

1584102454290.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah, you miss the point. To give up full time employment you have to have been in full time employment in the first place. Pretty sure a full time job would kill you, you lazy witch. You haven't done a full day's work in your life
Super hard to build up and then just a couple of slimy dm’s to bring it crashing down eh Sarah Hun.

this trip will be like the Dubai one where they were sponsored and as soon as they landed they stopped mentioning the sponsor etc I think. That’s why they’ve kept it hush. Get to the resort before anyone say anything

Mary Shortle advertises her raffles on Facebook - she raffles off some of her products at £2 - £10 per ticket.
Do you not need some sort of license for these kinds of raffles? How do customers know it’s drawn fairly and all that kind of stuff?

Reactions: 12
Just read the pinned post on their vid. Thought it was all about making memories for themselves - but here they clearly state they are making videos for people’s entertainment. Love that she brings coronation st into😂 Also she likens to their vlogs to Corrie as in they’re not real life, so in the space of a few sentences they have admitted that their vlogs are not just making memories, and that it’s all fake with scripts - but we knew that anyway! 😂

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.