Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
I'm thinking the lawyer reference is to see if the Inghams have nullified their contract by not disclosing the non-situation. If they have then perhaps they'll end up having to pay for the accommodation. Between the holiday company and Linde Scherer there is a very lot of legal activity surrounding the Inghams at the moment.

Okay, which shade of red do you think Sarah's face will be after a combination of sunburn and a good old Seacroft rant? I'm going with 'Maroon'.

View attachment 95395

I'm feeling a lovely shade of cerise after looking back at their euro road trip of a lifetime.

45454.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Hatshepsut

After the first day I think that Lazy is looking smashing. Not at all like an obese boiled lobster. 😂

B2921950-BC23-4C5C-9484-C77FEBBDC8B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Circlish

VIP Member
I saw a reply on youtube from Chris saying he knows all about the coronavirus and the world etc as he is well educated 🙄
None of us really know about the impact the coronavirus is going to have and even the top scientists are still second guessing the spread and the impact ! It’s a constantly changing situation !
But oh no Dr Delonge knows all about it 🙄
Maybe it’s the constant trips to the doctors or the hospital for his poorly boo boo back or his FULL blown tonsillitis not half blown FULL blown tonsillitis that makes him think he’s medically trained !!
They are so well educated they don’t even know not to go out in the mid day sun 🌞!!!
Sarah thinks that might be the hottest part of the day ! They are both so uneducated it’s dangerous!!
Oh and he thinks it’s going to be amazing if they do get stuck on the island ! But what about when all the staff get sick or they are confined to their rooms and their are no medical provisions or food !! Anyone who watches the news knows that it’s been horrendous for people that have been trapped abroad or on cruise ships !! He’s such a twat !!
Did you see his smug reply on Instagram that even if he was surrounded by coronavirus, he could think of worse places to be stuck? Such a horrible, flippant response. The Maldives has a tiny health care system. You can count the number of ICU beds they have on one hand. But this stupid man thinks people with breathing problems shouldn't mind because of the view 🌴🍹

• Angry

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Also can’t believe old top gun creepy didn’t offer to fly the sea plane when the first one was cancelled. You know, him being a pilot and all 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 46

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Did you see his smug reply on Instagram that even if he was surrounded by coronavirus, he could think of worse places to be stuck? Such a horrible, flippant response. The Maldives has a tiny health care system. You can count the number of ICU beds they have on one hand. But this stupid man thinks people with breathing problems shouldn't mind because of the view 🌴🍹
He wont be saying that when he is stuck there and the sponser is no longer paying 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Dear Creepy and Lazy
I am just wondering if you have given any thought at all
as to why you have got the pool to yourselves.
Maybe just Maybe some people wont put others at risk, you thick pair of twats think you are immune to Coronavirus you get away with everything else so why not this.
People are being asked not to travel with good reason
That reason being to try and contain the spread of the virus, now you might think you are safe where you are
but then you will come back here at a big risk to everyone in your community
You are both an absolute disgrace to your Children, Your Community the vunerable and your country
Hang your heads in shame
:mad:

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
The Inghams spotted in their hotel.

No Jace so assuming he's at the beach. Or maybe as he can now walk he's thought 'fuck this shit and this fruitloop family. I'm gone'

Attachments

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
We might get a 'I just want to address something quickly. I don't fee like I have to but I will' coronavirus rant tonight 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE OF OUR LIVES!

Vlog starts with Lazy saying that she wanted the flight to go smoothly but the pilot came on the loudspeaker and said they had to go back to the airport as their was something wrong with the plane.:rolleyes:

Back to the reaction yesterday and Lazy shows them the photo. Creepy tells them they are going to the Maldives. Footage of them on the plane and the view below.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they have arrived in Male and are going to get their seaplane. Isabelle is nervous but Creepy is excited and he woohoos. He needs to get his clothes off as it is hot.🤮

On the bus Lazy fans Jace with a leaflet. Creepy says it's really hot again. Isla is wearing a jumper. Creepy wants to jump in the sea.:rolleyes:Lazy says people do a boat transfer but they have a plane transfer and she's just found out it does multiple stops and they're not the first stop. Creepy says they will do a landing and take off then does a creepy laugh. I think he is drunk. :rolleyes:Lazy fans Jace again.:rolleyes:

They are at the sea plane terminal. Their plane is in 45 minutes. Crepy says it's hot again and he can't take his beanie off because his hair is ruined.🤮He needs to take his hat off and get a shower when they get to the hotel. He hasn't had one since yesterday morning. He tells us to look at the colour of the water. You land in Male airport and come out of the arrivals hall and straight into the check in for the sea planes. Then you get on a bus and they take you to the seaplane terminal They are in terminal C and the planes are every 45 minutes to an hour. The plane makes multiple stops and they are the second stop.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us to excuse her hair. It's boiling and she can't wait to get to the hotel for a shower. They have been given some meal vouchers because the sea plane is delayed by and hour and a half. They are back to waiting and her make up is dribbling own her face. Jace moans and Lazy asks if he wants a tuna sandwich.:rolleyes:

They board the plane. Esme says she is nervous. They take off and Creepy woohoos again. Footage of the islands below. Creepy films himself looking out of the window. They land and get off the plane. Isabelle says they are in the middle of no where. Isla says it is perfect.:rolleyes:

Creepy screams. They are staying at Cocoon Maldives and it's sponsored by Simply Maldives. Some photos pop up onscreen of the resort/island.:rolleyes:

Crepy is in the villa and he's about to let the girls inside They will show us on another 'episode'. They really does think highly of themselves, don't they?:rolleyes:Makes me feel sick.

Jace is stood up in a Micky Mouse outfit the Ifam gave them. That 'All of the things I wish I could tell you' song Creepy is obsessed with plays to a clip of Jace walking onto the beach (I hope they remember to take him back to the villa). Lazy and the girls are in the sea. They have taken Jace in with them this time.:rolleyes:

Back at the room and Lazy looks a mess. Esme is doing homework. The girls' room is tidier that Lazy's.:rolleyes:

MINI RANT TIME
Lazy says the vlog hasn't gone live yet. They're six hours ahead and the vlog goes live in about an hour. She knows that when the vlog goes live there will be a lot of people freaking out that the girls aren't at school.:rolleyes:She knows she doesn't have to explain herself but she knows her inbox will be full of comments saying not to explain as they are her children. They are her children and they will decide what they think is best for them.:rolleyes:The girls won't miss out on any work as they have work with them. Not the same as a classroom though is it Lazy?:unsure:Esme says her teacher told her she doesn't have to do all of it but to have a good time and not do all of it they have all the work they are doing in class and more. Isabelle's teacher has set hers online. Lazy says she know she doesn't need to explain.:rolleyes:They make sure the girls aren't missing school by taking the girls work away with them and hey have online support if needed too. No mention of Isla's teacher giving her work.:rolleyes::unsure:Lazy's says that some parents homeschool but don't do follow any rules e.g. teach maths and English; instead they can teach through playing. The parent learns by the guidance of the child. It's called Unschooling Homeshcool or something like that. It sounds like a load of bs and Lazy clearly doesn't understand what she is talking about. It was probably a 10 second google.:rolleyes:The girls have all their work and they will be doing it every day so no one needs to freak out and be worrying. They will have some incredible vlogs coming up. Lazy has cried three times because she can't believe she is there.:rolleyes:SHe rants and rants whilst entirely ignoring the fact that most people's issue is that they have taken the children abroad DURING A PANDEMIC AND AGAINST GOVERMENT ADVICE.🤦‍♀️

End of vlog.

Gross🤮:sick:
grfejhkd.PNG

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Omg OMG OMG! I cried when you were gone dear tattle....despite my stock pile of 98 loo rolls, 76 tins of beans (some with sausages) and 28 packs of pasta I felt so under prepared!!! I actually nearly RANG MY FAMILY ! 😭 😂

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Oh dear. Sounds like the Inghams will be stuck on their island all week. Not much to do on their island either. A spa, several hotels/restaurants and sand 😂

yrjfgejhd.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Send them home Mr Maldives, do it!
Make.My.Day!
Im a bit hard faced because I don't feel bad for the kids, they should be in school.

• Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
That's what I worry about. Isabelle seems like anxious type at the best of times - whether it's an act or not, I don't know, but nobody that age should have to feel responsible for somebody else's life.

Part of me was wondering if he was maybe just an vunerable adult that's taken a (usually unhealthy) liking to the Inghams, but seeing how quickly he changed his tone when talking to the girls calling him creepy vs the (young looking) girl telling him to get help elsewhere speaks volumes to me. 😬
Manipulating/taking advantage of that kindness is how often grooming starts (especially with the whole 'I'm so lonely, nobody understands me but you' schtick) and while I could take a pot shot at Chris, I instead hope he realises how close someone came to doing it to his daughter, given that Issy's account replied to that guy first comment. Because I don't even know her and it makes every big sister bone in my body worry, so I can only imagine how I'd feel if it was my kid.

That's why I hope if she does use Instagram, that she uses a private personal account with only people she knows. Let the parents run the brand (and maybe keep a close eye on the comments).
Chris Ingham is a master of changing his tone on a dime. He throws his weight around, talking street, calling people fool and ignorant, throwing hand shapes and scowling like a little yob with an ASBO - but as soon as he is attacked and is in danger of losing money or becoming a public disgrace, he pulls out his medication, writes long diatribes on Instagram about his daily mental battles with self-doubt and his history of lacking confidence.
It's the pattern a narcissist takes every time. And, I reckon, a groomer. It's clear with this scuzzy Instagram guy and it's clear with Chris Ingham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Clipperty

Hang on a minute ....

Got married ✔
Had babies ✔
Bought your own home ✔
Visited the Maldives ✔

That appears to be your bucket list completed now do us a favour and do one

• Haha
  • Heart