The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this photo been edited? Her stomach looks weird 🙈
Omg how burnt 🥵 those kids and Sarah are !! She said they won’t go out between 12 and 2 tomorrow as she thinks that is when the sun will be strongest 🤔 You think 🤔 No tit Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️ It’s like the time in Spain when they couldn’t understand why the pool was empty at lunch time 🙄🙄
How stupid she is and to think she even considers home schooling those kids 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The thing that really grates at me and shows their irresponsibility as parents is that they’re being so flipping selfish. It’s not so much that they are putting their own children at risk of getting sick, it’s that they are putting everyone else around them at risk, especially those within the population who are most vulnerable. It makes me so angry that vulnerable members of the global population could get sick and possible die due to their selfishness and irresponsibility. There are travel bans and school shutdowns for a reason. They should have stayed home. I live in the US and the entire country is essentially shut down for the next month. Everyone in my community is pitching in to ensure we all stay safe and stop the virus spreading. As a scientist it irks me that they would ignore the warnings and severity of this situation. If you break a quarantine rule you can go to prison. It makes me so angry to see that they live in a fantasy land when they are putting others at risk. I just wish they could finally learn their lesson. This is not the time to continue to be selfish and stupid.

Reactions: 20
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the bald, hobbit-footed wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if he can find an ejector button. 😆

689BCFED-B31C-443D-AAFD-A38D0A704938.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Today’s vlog just reinforces my point yesterday about the Ingham’s making me embarrassed to be British - sunburnt on the first day so having to stay out of the sun by the second day 🤦🏻‍♀️
Pricks.
The only time ive been sunburnt was my last day of being in spain (so i thought, my flight ended up being cancelled and ended up stay an extra 4 days, it was so painful). Never would i get burnt on the first day

Reactions: 3
Just noticed, it looks like Big Frank has managed to get a freebie too. If he catches the virus he could be lethal in his own right. He is a previously unknown species - the world should be worried

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the hobbit-footed, bald, wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if there is an ejector button.

View attachment 95609
Gross, his armpit sweat patch. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the hobbit-footed, bald, wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if there is an ejector button.

View attachment 95609
"absolutely definitely" hahaha, that made me laugh a very lot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thinking, no matter where or when they go, there is always a drama - they have brought it on themselves and will never be able to run away from their behaviour!

Imagine going to one of the most relaxing places on the earth and having to sit on the internet for half the day and then faking happiness or creating content to make it look like your having the best time for the other half!
Or worry how you going to get a flight home and have to pay for extended stay in the villa or whatever

Reactions: 12
F856AFEC-BB8C-4391-A9A4-6801BC227575.jpeg
D3CBCE26-1B3B-43B4-8502-85C884621D7C.jpeg
9B1523D9-74FF-48EC-90B9-E43E24D51205.jpeg
perfect example of the creeps isabelle is being exposed to. vile to think that isabelle is getting to close to the age of the girls chris preyed upon on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
It is an incredible opportunity and privilege to visit somewhere like the Maldives. However, neither Sarah or Chris have done an honest days work in at least 3 years, they take advantage of vulnerable and naive children and are rude to anyone who dares question their moral compass. Sadly we live in a world where life is not always fair and people such as the Inghams seem to blag their way through life.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.