The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole first class thing was the train ride in the previous vlog I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is

Is that him bitching about a small business not giving them freebies.!!!

It's the date that gets me. 6 months prior, Sarah said she was trying to keep her husband alive after he was proven to be texting teen fans. Then this?

Reactions: 22
It's the date that gets me. 6 months prior, Sarah said she was trying to keep her husband alive after he was proven to be texting teen fans. Then this?
That's true. He's an angry man!!

Defo do what? I'm interested in finding out what they were after!!

The pregnancy photo shoot was the 30th of jan so not long after this message. Bet it was that!

Reactions: 15
So they are basically running a scam. Contacting small Internet businesses and coming on strong to get goods. Scum.
It's just another on the list of people that they take advantage of. Fans, young girls, now small businesses.

It's exactly why no one will ever stop talking about them.

Reactions: 19
It's just another on the list of people that they take advantage of. Fans, young girls, now small businesses.

It's exactly why no one will ever stop talking about them.
They really are the lowest of the low.. I actually feel dirty if I watch the vlog.. They give off such a creepy vibe. I don't get that from any other family vloggers.

Reactions: 15
How long they out there for still cant believe they taken kids there when its for adults the way they scream spend lot money to hear that I be moaning and with virus to and taken a baby they have no sense and if they do home work pull other one

Reactions: 6
The Inghams are going to get a shock if this is representative of the amount of food you get at the resort :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Sarah isn't used to fine dining, I hope their burgers are more substantial.

1584127876328.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lurker here but just wanted to say I can’t believe this thread has reached 16 pages in less than 12 hours :eek:

As you were:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm fully expecting Lazy to come home, stick a washed and trimmed carrot in the soil and squawk, "Check out what grew while we were awaaaayy, guyyyys!"
I don’t think lazy knows what a carrot looks like unless it is chopped into little sticks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.