The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still think we should all throw a £1 in and hire a hunny trap.
Its fine guys!!! No1 panic!! They have brought detol wipes!! The corona will not affect them 🤣
Probably wrong but is that a camera on the mirror? But he is holding a camera, so why do they need a fixed one?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Still think we should all throw a £1 in and hire a hunny trap.

Probably wrong but is that a camera on the mirror? But he is holding a camera, so why do they need a fixed one?
Definitely a GoPro camera.

Didn’t spot that earlier. Was distracted by what seems to be a chocolate bar hiding at the back of the hand towels.

Reactions: 8
***hype alert***
my sons friend - aged 14- looks like he has corona virus. Obviously they are not testing now but him and his family now have to isolate for 2 weeks. So you ignorant twats- kids can get it- enjoy your holiday twats

it was diagnosed by a medical professional- not dc creepy and or his mother!!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Something struck a cord with me..I read on a post where a supporter said " Enjoy your holiday, you've worked hard for it and deserve it"........
SERIOUSLY?
my husband and I work so hard, I mean actually have jobs and work full time. We can't even afford a weekend away in skeggy for the kids. I could actually cry about these bastards.
It's not fair to people really trying in life that they get everything for free. I'm never going to be able to do this for my kids, my kids watch their blogs and it makes me feel utter shite. Disney, log cabins, shopping trips...
I've made the decision to stop my girls watching them now. They are not relatable and those two younger girls are spoilt brats.........there you go..f u minghams

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Not saying the Saccone Jolys are great but they done a video tonight about coronavirus and they're not saying "its all hype".

Reactions: 9
Something struck a cord with me..I read on a post where a supporter said " Enjoy your holiday, you've worked hard for it and deserve it"........
SERIOUSLY?
my husband and I work so hard, I mean actually have jobs and work full time. We can't even afford a weekend away in skeggy for the kids. I could actually cry about these bastards.
It's not fair to people really trying in life that they get everything for free. I'm never going to be able to do this for my kids, my kids watch their blogs and it makes me feel utter shite. Disney, log cabins, shopping trips...
I've made the decision to stop my girls watching them now. They are not relatable and those two younger girls are spoilt brats.........there you go..f u minghams
worked hard?
LOL
Needed that laugh.

I'm sure most of us would love, appreciate and deserve a holiday much more than they do. I never watch them anymore anyway but their holiday vlogs are always worse than average because all they do is complain. I'm the same, I can't afford to even take my kids anywhere in the UK for a weekend, let alone to the bloody Maldives.

Reactions: 19
Saying that you’re consulting lawyers is also a very easy way of hoping people will think ‘Well, they’re taking this seriously.’ What action, if any,, is taken, will be the key. What are the chances of a ‘Rest assured that we are carefully monitoring the situation’ type reply?
They could just be saying that to appease us and make arrangements with the Inghams to still promote their hotel and services very discretly, I also saw on breakfast tv this morning that BA have grounded some flights due to the Corona virus so thats what all the hype is about Chris, this tit is real maaaattteee

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell. Yes Inghams the place is very pretty, blah blah blah. Meanwhile the rest of the world is in crisis. They are the walking embodiment of the "This is fine" meme 🙄

Reactions: 20
I'm thinking the lawyer reference is to see if the Inghams have nullified their contract by not disclosing the non-situation. If they have then perhaps they'll end up having to pay for the accommodation. Between the holiday company and Linde Scherer there is a very lot of legal activity surrounding the Inghams at the moment.

Okay, which shade of red do you think Sarah's face will be after a combination of sunburn and a good old Seacroft rant? I'm going with 'Maroon'.

View attachment 95395
puce

That wide angle lense is in play again... 👀

View attachment 95411
wow them trotters are another level of weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was curious so give or take, Jace has been on this earth 352 days and this is only approximate (ie there are days they are away they dont vlog so this could be slightly higher). however he has spent AT LEAST 109 days of his existence on holiday :mad: how is this good for his and his sisters for that matter development, no wonder they are such self absorbed little brats

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 95622

No you just need snapchap filters instead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She actually looks a lot better without the make up on, I think. She's got crazy eyes in this picture though

it's not the make up thats the problem (I wear make up, although only concealer most days, I'd scare people if I didn't) but she can't apply it at all.

Reactions: 10
I just went back to look whether that thing on the side was the perfect prep machine. It most definitely was.

Why have they taken that on holiday with them?

Her whole rant about breastfeeding was pointless really.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It looks like the snarky little twit is biting back at comments on his Instagram. He’s probably had a few drinks and is feeling like the big man instead of the bald, hobbit-footed wimp that he actually is.
Also, I imagine that the other passenger looking across at Lazy is frantically wondering if he can find an ejector button. 😆

View attachment 95609
Look who is talking starting a sentence with And...I forgot he is a grammar teacher as well...

Reactions: 10
They truly epitomise the generation where is all about them and their lives “living their best life” Instagram type generation. Sarah doesn’t even understand the term “bucket list” (it’s a list written before you DIE Sarah).
Whole world is staying put! Self isolating! But Ifam “this is a dream come true for me me me me” I rarely swear....but duck right off Sarah Ingham.

Reactions: 23
I just went back to look whether that thing on the side was the perfect prep machine. It most definitely was.

Why have they taken that on holiday with them?

Her whole rant about breastfeeding was pointless really.
They have probably contacted the resort beforehand and insisted on one being in their room, they are after all celebrities!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but for somewhere you'd think of being luxurious, like the Maldives, it looks quite nice but basic.
Sorry if anyone's stayed there, no offence.
im glad you said this because its what I was thinking to, I always thought of the Maldives as being idyllic little villas with swim up pools and jacuzzis not all dark like that, reminded me from the pictures of a massive tent

Reactions: 13
They truly epitomise the generation where is all about them and their lives “living their best life” Instagram type generation. Sarah doesn’t even understand the term “bucket list” (it’s a list written before you DIE Sarah).
Whole world is staying put! Self isolating! But Ifam “this is a dream come true for me me me me” I rarely swear....but duck right off Sarah Ingham.
I'd call her list "life goals" more then bucket list. Funny how "get a job" wasn't on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.