The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ay, ay, Creepy's up at 2am "editing" 🤪
He'll be doing this all week, staying up to monitor Tattle 😁
He'll get back to Bradford with a face like a bag of spanners 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hot Hot - I am guessing about a week - that's the norm for their holidays.
It would be very boring for Children in an Adult only place. And I think those girls miss out on the fun of school life not just the work, and if the oldest two go to a private school, that's wasting an awful lot of money.
Ok ty but money nothing to them well untrue unless gifted another child could be in that school who wants to learn

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If trump bans all flights to the UK will they be stuck? 😂

Oh also Sarah, a comment from your last insta story. Yes life isnt a dress rehersal but life is that life and your girls arent going to get anywhere in life on memories and chlorine!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Chris has had fever and razor sore throat in last few days.. And now he is strutting around cocoon resort in the flamin Maldives spreading his very possible corona virus.. He has not long comeback from Europe after all. You just can't make this stuff up.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I have been told the hotels lawyers are looking into this and I really hope they don’t let me down.

I want justice for all involved tbh, it has to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I have been told the hotels lawyers are looking into this and I really hope they don’t let me down.

I want justice for all involved tbh, it has to stop
Let's hope so.. He has also put people in danger with his illness. They literally care about nothing and one other than themselves and money.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh dear. Sounds like the Inghams will be stuck on their island all week. Not much to do on their island either. A spa, several hotels/restaurants and sand 😂

View attachment 95273
When the resort gets wind of Chris possible corona virus they will be confined to the room lol.. The scum bag putting people at risk. Selfish to the core.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Those nasty messages from Creepy, im assuming they are to Nikki and about the baby shower last year maybe? Possibly the balloon company or a cake maker *please some feel free to share the Ursula sharting cake*

Also that old man has not got a sore throat, he obviously wanted to top up on the pain meds he is so desperately addicted too!

I hope they (Lazy & Creepy) get the shits just as they fly home, return to the UK and can't get hold of that sacred loo roll for love nor money 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When the resort gets wind of Chris possible corona virus they will be confined to the room lol.. The scum bag putting people at risk. Selfish to the core.
They will- but do you know what- I feel for the kids. This isn’t their fault, they will go back to school to more bullying about it- especially if they are locked in the room. It’s never ending for them- parents to blame I know. But when the hell will they see this and stop?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Normally I don't bother messaging places as it's been done by all of you already, however I made an exception this evening after seeing this. A part sponsored holiday to the Maldives?! I've seen it all now, as if Chris and Sarah's egos couldn't get any more inflated this week.
I also emailed the designer outlet on her stories but haven't received a reply from them yet.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought this only because I thought Isla was looking at someone that wasn't Sarah or Chris in the airport. No idea if it's true though.
Stolen this from twitter. I assume it’s a still from yesterday’s vlog.

07102F6A-595C-4AAB-A450-92858B518CC3.jpeg

(also, just got this as an ad on here 🤣
F6F29614-5BE3-400D-A300-D5823AB4E994.jpeg )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think given how crap today's vlog was just shows how much they are already struggling for content out there

Reactions: 15
If trump bans all flights to the UK will they be stuck? 😂

Oh also Sarah, a comment from your last insta story. Yes life isnt a dress rehersal but life is that life and your girls arent going to get anywhere in life on memories and chlorine!
Was watching his speech and looks like the uk are heading on the list

Reactions: 1
I hope people are sending links etc of the articles when they email the company. That way there is actual proof & they can’t explain/lie their way out of it.
I hope they are saying he is sick with tonsillitis and fever but traveled anyway jeopardizing the health of everyone there. I know I am

Reactions: 10
Just think that they are just totally crazy and irresponsible would laugh if they get stuck there,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.