Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Funny cos newborn baby has been diagnosed with it, got tested immediately after birth.
But they still say it safe what muppets they are por baby and perants I hope there be fine but you get skanks who think they can run away from it untouchable they will cry wolf once to offen

Fiona82

I reported all of them months ago and then reported them again just for good measure. I'm glad something was done about it in the end. I also reported her to the Gambling Commission for her Facebook raffles and they were going to take action, however, she still seems to be running them.
What Facebook raffles?

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Esme does indeed seem the brightest of a very dim tribe. It is unfortunate she has some ‘difficulties’ with learning. However this would not be insurmountable if only she attended school and was supported with homework. She has the benefit of small class sizes and much easier access to additional learning
support being at a private school. They are disgracefully negligent and irresponsible parents.
The girls all have dreadful attitudes and Esme, sadly is replicating Isabelle. They lack any inspiration and have no aspersions. All they do have is their useless parents constant desperation.
What difficulties with learning does she have? xx

leni18

VIP Member
How old is hi Steve? Also I think granny Jane is a liar and must be over 70 now given that monstrosity of a face. That or the wind changed one day when she was sniffing coco's poo. Anyway... In the next 5 to 20 days it's likely they're going to instruct anyone over 70 to self isolate for 4 months whether they are unwell or not. So grotty granny and cream pie Steve better hurry home!
Have they gone too