The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is their favourite word ‘ignorant’? Everything is ‘ignorant’. Drives me nuts. It’s like they’ve learnt the meaning of a semi-long word and feel educated using it in every sentence and comment!
Yet ironically, they’re clearly the ignorant ones as they seem to know nothing whatsoever about the reality of covid-19 and comment things like ‘it’s in the UK so we’ve just as much chance of getting it at home’ ..... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Am I being a bit dim (highly likely) because I can't see that BA has First Class flights to the Maldives.

1584090405981.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, this was the other reborn I reported for copyright infringement.

Shittle was selling it as The Grinch reborn but has now changed the name to Master G so she must have had her fetlocks slapped by some lawyers.

Look at the dreadful quality of the painting, seriously patchy.

Do you use American Dollars in the Maldives?
Apparently so, for tipping etc.

1584091180311.png

The girls knew where they were going from just looking at a picture. I'm guessing Disney
I really really really hope so :ROFLMAO: can you imagine, the first time Chris has risked it since the Non Situation and all the parks are closed. Boom!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope he has gone to Florida and then reported to the relevant authorities

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't see it being Florida. I don't watch the vlogs but people here said it was the afternoon that they were in Gatwick and I could be wrong but most Orlando flights are in the morning?

Issy and Sarah have both in the past said they want to go to the Maldives, and you can tell it's there on a photo. I'm guessing it's there.

Reactions: 13
They would only go to Florida / america if it was 100% safe for him. Those meetings and Levi's vists must have been to sort something out making it free for him to go Thier.

I can't see it being Florida. I don't watch the vlogs but people here said it was the afternoon that they were in Gatwick and I could be wrong but most Orlando flights are in the morning?
I guess it’s just to keep the speculation going. We know how they just love the attention.

Reactions: 6
Just had fart failure, saw a man wearing a beanie, long sleeved shirt and track pants, put glasses on and realised it wasn’t creepy at all phewwwww don’t want him ruining my holiday 😂🤣👨‍🎨🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone found thier were flights to New York the day they went, could have flown in direct?

Reactions: 4
I think I know exactly why Chris has left the country....

Perhaps it’s due to the cleaning wipes shortage with people panic buying??

No situation, just no wet wipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well at least the Maldives has a quarantine facility should they be fortunate enough to contract it.

Did hear one of their luxury resorts was closed down recently though.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they get away with taking the girls out of school so much. My 16 year old son recently passed away and I had to apply
For special compassionate leave for his younger brother to stay off school (as he was obviously devastated) and even then they only granted us a weeks compassionate break. Obviously if he wasn’t ready to go back I would have kept him off regardless and screw the consequences, but it has really annoyed me that they can just swan off whenever they feel like it. It’s not fair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.