Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisbonB

Hi guys just a quick story of how me and creepy used to work together. It was at the airport we were different departments but definitely crossed paths enough times.

I was working with Chris when I started at lba April 2015 só worked alongside him until he left sometime in 2016 (when vlogging apparently took off).

So in his early vlogs when he’d come home in his hiviz vest actually making an honest living is the time I knew him.

He was an aircraft dispatcher and I worked as cabin crew, so I’d see him now and again, on my aircraft, in his office and around the airport.

To us as cabin crew he told us and painted this wonderful picture to us of his amazing single bachelor life. No mention ever of having kids or a girlfriend and this must have been around the time they were about to get married. We all genuinely thought he was just a single guy around 30.

His actions towards the cabin crew (and probably to many other girls in their early 20s from other departments as well) definitely portrayed those of a single guy!

Never to me, but he would message a number of my colleagues asking to go out with him for drinks or skating (of course), always on the hunt for a date with a hot younger cabin crew.

I don’t know how many took him up on his offer, one girl I worked with definitely went ‘skating’ with him, but then it came out that he had kids and was due to get married, so that changed the whole thing and everyone quickly learnt what a creep and liar he was. No change there then.

I remember being so genuinely shocked when someone told me he had a whole family life with kids and was due to get married!

So yeah, he has always been cheating on lazy and lying to her, always on the look out for something younger and fresher it seems. There’s no doubt in my mind when the non situation came out that all these girls were telling the truth because I knew what a pest he was with my colleagues.
I could obtain plenty of screenshots of him messaging other girls asking them on dates, but it seems like he can cheat on lazy and she doesn’t mind because that YouTube money makes everything alright.

And also it seems they are creating their own downfall, they don’t need anymore screenshots or proof of him being a creep to help end them ✌🏼

Last point is whenever they fly away on holiday you see them never use LBA because ALL of his ex colleagues know what a fucking creep and embarrassment he really is. Plenty of flights to AMS from LBA Chris but you chose to use and hide at MAN instead 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

vhopper2000

How did we all get here? What was it that we are now the small minority who know and battle about the minghams?
My kids watched them on and off then I saw the Sun article on Facebook I was like I know this creepy face!! Followed story ever since
Emoji:
😍= I watched them and was actually a fan
🤣= kids watched them
🤢=news stories
😳= social media, tattle/twitter

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 121

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog is called This was a hair makeover fail.

The vlog starts with Sarah complaining about the mess in the kitchen. She wishes she could curl up into a ball and watch Christmas movies. She has lots of jobs to do today like taking the Christmas decorations down.

Sarah is now complaining that they’ve sold the house but they’re in limbo because the new buyers want to move in as soon as they can but Sarah and Chris are lazy idiots who haven’t found anywhere else to move into and they’re scared the buyers will pull out if they stay too long. Imagine buying a house and those self entitled arseholes won’t move out of it. 🙄 Oh well you've got a tin can outside. Move into that. 🙄

Sarah says they need to move the marble table because Jace keeps climbing on it.

Sarah is in the car complaining that her car is dirty but that’s the least of her worries today. She feels like she’s not filmed much today. That’s because you haven’t Sarah. She’s probably been lay on the sofa while Chris hoovers the new buyers carpets again. 🙄 She lies and says she’s spent all day cleaning. She’s off to get the girls from school.

Creepy is sitting on the stairs and talking in a baby voice to prinny woo. Prinny looks like she’s wondering who the greasy Dick head is who keeps saying her name in a creepy voice.

Chris is now slagging off the lighting in the house he’s trying to sell. He’s bought new lights to make filming better.

Creepy is complaining about his face feeling fat. He pretends he’s been to the doctors for more antibiotics. Sure you have creepy. He’s not mentioned his sciatica-ish back yet. 🙄

Chris shows a shot of isabelles bedroom looking like a pigsty so when Sarah said they’ve been cleaning all day she obviously meant that Chris has dumped all the crap in there.

Sarah’s back. She has a present for Chris. It’s a laundry basket. Creepy acts like she’s just brought a teenager home for him. “Yes mate! The one thing I asked for.” 🙄

Now we know why the views will be dropping. Boring bastards! 🙄

The tree is in a box and the marble table is about to be moved if old tonsillitis back can lift it. Exciting stuff! 🙄

Sarah has helped Chris drag the marble table upstairs. Chris looks winded and Sarah moved so I’m guessing they’ll both be needing a three week break from the office to recover. They say they’re hiring a removal company to bring it back down.

Sarah’s scraping at the rug to get the table marks out. I smell low views on the horizon!

Sarah pretends that the neighbours husband is Scottish. Sure he is Sarah! 🙄 She says she’s just had a chinwag with her about offending Scots by saying iron bru. Sure you have Sarah.

Isabelle is unpacking. She’s found a blonde wig under her bed so she thought it would be fun to try it on and be someone else.

Back in the kitchen and i’ll guess those are the cleaners Cadbury roses on the breakfast bar because I doubt they‘d leave chocolate in Edinburgh. They’ve just finished dinner. The girls had lasagna and Izzy had oven baked pasta. Jace had both pastas, chicken and garlic bread.

The living room looks bare according to Sarah. Jace and Isla are crawling on the floor. Sarah cackles.

Prinny has a big stain on her back because Jace dropped his lasagna on her at dinner.

Creepy is holding Jaces hands and trying to get him to stand up. Sarah mentions she’s got nowhere to put her cup of tea now the table is gone. She pretends that Jace just stood up on his own yet for some reason she doesn’t turn the camera on him. 🧐

Sarah has a conclusion. They want to caravan school the girls and travel around england in the tin can for a year. Creepy wants to start in Scotland. Sarah nervous giggles incase he thinks she’s serious. They barely managed 4 weeks across Europe and haven’t even used it since so i doubt that will be happening.

End of a very lot boring vlog. I can’t see all the little ifam watching them much longer. I’m pretty sure they asked if the girls and Jace could have a channel by themselves not long ago so I can’t see them sticking around to watch creepy and big franks ma talking about cups of tea and getting excited over laundry baskets. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Twinkletoes3

I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her reply
FAA70AE8-9C1A-4312-8CCD-3C3103165FC6.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Something drastic is about to happen! (Creepy is on the thumbnail so I’ll guess the something drastic is a big drop in views.)

Sarah starts the vlog with a happy friyay. Sarah loves Fridays because isla is at glee so she and Chris get an extra hour. They have a Skype meeting and another meeting out of the house today.

Jace looks pissed off wrapped in a car seat wrap again. He’s still in his peppa pig babygrow from last night because Sarah says it was too cold to get him dressed.

They‘re now in the office and it’s lunchtime. Sarah is happy because she’s about to use the changing table that she bought to pack her parcels to change Jace. (Beware ifam! That brown smudge on your parcel isn’t orange twirl!) 🤢 She plugs Jaces gifted outfit and mentions a big sale on her bits and bats on baby and me.

Esme and Isla are now home from school. Creepy is taking them to a skating place.

It‘s now dark and creepy says they that they have just dropped Isabelle off at the cinema for a date with one of her best friends. He says that their street is like a building site so he’s taken the girls to try out their skates in a car park. 🙄

Boring chat from creepy about his roller skates. Nobody cares Chris. 🙄 Chris says “bad dad.” they’ve forgotten to bring Esmes helmet and they can’t go home and get it so she’s got to be tame and chill. Isla says “and we already had to go home to get you guys.” Chris looks shifty and explains that they’ve already had to go back home once because he forgot the camera. So creepy will go home for his camera but not to get his ten year old an helmet to prevent an head injury? Ingham priorities! 🙄

Back home Sarah is in the kitchen with Jace and big franks brother, big Tony. Jace is about to tuck into his dinner. English muffin and what looks like rubber scrambled egg.

Back in the carpark and skater boi is droning on about how to stop on your skates. 😴 The girls are pissing themselves laughing at him so I’m guessing he also looks as big a dickhead as he sounds. 🙄

In Morrisons now and dipshit is buying hand soap and bin bags. Exciting stuff! 😱🙄

Isabelle is now home and explaining that she’s been to the cinema to watch frozen 2 with an old friend from dance.

Sarah is on the sofa watching a video on the life of a strawberry with Isla while Chris cooks dinner. Isla talks about food waste and lights being left on in the house. She doesn’t mention Sarah buying all the plastic toys in the sales in home bargains or the fifty thousand plastic LOL dolls that are in the toy room.

Creepy is walking up the stairs and saying it’s bedtime. Jace has been grouchy and sleepy all day after his deep sleep this morning so Doctor Chris thinks he isn’t feeling his best. He says he’s just gone down into a very deep sleep after a bit of calpol so creepy hopes he’ll wake up tomorrow and feel much better.

Creepy explains that the something drastic is that he’s getting a haircut tomorrow. 🙄🙄 I doubt he’s getting rid of the comb over. He’s pretending that he’s getting it buzzed off but he’s not getting rid of the fringe. I’m guessing Jane will be sticking a bottle of just for men on his hair and colouring in his eyebrows. 🙄

Sarah says that Chris has Noel Gallagher hair. She cackles and says that he’s going to go in looking like Noel Gallagher and come out looking like Phil Mitchel! Maybe book Sarah a trip to specsavers while you’re at it chris! 👀

28918B5C-2443-4528-B313-C74ADB47FEAC.jpeg

Rastamouse ends the vlog. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Abi 1712

Chris went to my secondary school and he was just as Perverted and creepy back then! And you’ll be amazed to know that he had BRIGHT ginger hair!!! Why he is ashamed of it now I will never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Eye and hair transformations revealed!

Sarah starts the vlog by mentioning how yellow Jaces hair looks today because Chris has put hair gel on him. Esme and Isla are at dance for the morning so Sarah says the house is quiet. She notices Islas ballet kit is still on the kitchen floor and says she‘s forgotten it so I’m guessing the girls have gone to pretend dance today. 🙄

Sarah pulls Jaces high chair towards herself and says she’s trying to teach him a new trick “clap your hands, clap your hands.” Sarah uses her hands to clap Jaces hands and says that he’s doing it himself. 🙄 Jace waves his arms and plays with his ear.

Sarah is sitting with Isabelle. She says that she’s just remembered that she bought some bright blue contact lenses to prank the girls with a while ago and Isabelle is about to try them on. Sarah announces they’re not like a toy they are proper ones. No Sarah! Really? 🙄

After a lot of faffing around and Sarah trying to put them in isabelles eyes. Izzy does it herself and finally has the contact lenses on.

Sarah and creepy are matching in red jumpers. Chris hasn’t noticed isabelles eyes are a different colour so after taking him to the kitchen and being told by a cackling Sarah to look at Izzy he finally notices. Chris asks are they contact lenses and mentions he didn’t know. she could have woke up with some sort of disease. 🙄

The first 10 minutes of this vlog is about a pair of contact lenses. Just hurry up and send ‘Noel’ to get his haircut ffs! 🙄

Still in the kitchen and they’re now doing the big contact lenses reveal to the girls. They’re back from dance/the toy room.

Creepy is standing outside the car and about to go for his haircut. He holds up a red sideburn and announces these things have to go!

Back to the sofa and Sarah says she’s happy that her fourteen year old is happy to sit doodling in her diary in her bedroom. She says she’s writing inspirational pages with her markers. Isla is practising hair plaits and Esme has asked if she can borrow Jace because she needed a baby prop for her tik toks so she’s taken him upstairs.

Esme wants to go to see cats at the cinema because she’s doing it at dance but when they told Chris he said he doesn’t want to go to the cinema to watch a musical. Self centred creepy as always. If they were showing something like pretty woman he’d be in the front of the queue. 🙄

Sarah is showing Esme a disco lightbulb that she’s put in Jaces nursery. She’s carefully avoiding showing the floor which is full of clothes because they’re moving soon. She’s now showing Isla and Izzy the lightbulb. Slow footage day in ingham towers today. If you have nothing interesting to film then maybe put down the camera. 🙄

A disco in the toy room now and a game of scramble followed by a game of word search. 😴

Creepy hair reveal time and he’s not even let them near his fringe. It looks like he’s let them use a pritt stick to glue on the comb over hair from the back and create the thinning barcode fringe. His hair’s more Noel Radford with creepys usual fringe than Noel Gallagher. 🧐

The vlog really isn’t worth watching. Boring doesn’t even cover it. 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

MrMagoo

He also used to STINKKKK of body odour. Not just sweat, I’m talking days old body odur!
So, I gotta ask this. Are you a troll account? Something just don’t sit right with me. You could say the old troll senses are tingling, with a big side order of bullshit

You commented quite a few times on the Inghams before you stated you went to school with Chris, and now there seems to be a little scrap each day of ‘insider info’

Please don’t think i’m spoiling for a fight, just i’m one of those people that always has to say whats on my mind, even if it gets me in trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: 70

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog is called My morning make up routine!

(Wow they really are getting desperate. Sarahs eyebrows usually look like they were shot on by paint in a water gun so this should be fun!) 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah screeching at Jace while he eats cut up grapes from his high chair.

Sarah’s sitting on the sofa and mentions that Isabelle has phoned from school and mentioned that she wanted to go on a medieval trip with school so Sarah has payed the deposit but then Isabelle phoned saying none of her friends are going on that trip and they’re all going on the ski trip instead. Sarah isn’t sure if she can change it. Seriously sarah? 🙄 She already misses out on doing things with friends so you can film your vlogs. Sarah says she’s become obsessed with skiing after Lapland and wants to do a ski trip this year so I’m guessing that will be a no for Isabelle then. 🙄

Sarah needs to go to the office to do some promotions blah blah blah and she mentions that her new stock should be arriving in a week or so. She’s now babbling on about what make up she uses while Jace shouts for attention from the high chair. She ignores him and shows the rest of her make up.

Jace screams from the high chair again.

Sarah tries to be zoella and puts on the make up. It cuts to the next part and it looks like she’s reapplied it and scrubbed off the dark brown bronzer cheeks. 🧐 Jace is still shouting from the high chair.

Sarah says one of the reasons they’re selling the house is because the rooms are so small. Im guessing Chris will call the rooms cosy-esc when the new buyers are viewing it. 🙄 Jace is on the floor with his drum. They’re waiting for creepy to crisp and dry his hair.

Sarah calls Edinburgh ‘breadinburgh’ and plugs the car seat wrap. She thinks it will be better with a five point harness so I’m guessing Jane will be busy with the scissors in the office cutting two more holes on all the car seat wrap stock that’s due.

Sarah is trying it out on her car seat she said it’s annoying on her car seat because of the head support. She says it’s frustrating. I’m pretty sure most car seat have head supports Sarah. 🙄 Jace looks like he hates his car seat cover. He cries to get out.

Chris is saying they’re off to the office and then they’re going to do something exciting that’s “new house-esc.” Oh fuck off creepy! 🙄🙄

In the office and Sarah is saying that Jace flung himself out of his bumbo seat.

Creepy is in the backseat of the car now. They’ve just left the office. He tells the ifam “y’all are gonna love what’s coming.” When he plugs his ifam merch. I’m guessing the ifam pencil cases and notebooks are on the way for all the “adult” ifam. He mentions they’re off to do something to do with the new house but he can’t film it. They’re probably off to Costa for a pink hot chocolate. 🙄

Next clip and they’re in costa for a chai latte and a pink hot chocolate. Chris says Jace slept through the entire meeting at the new house. Sarah says she doesn’t usually get to eat dinner when the girls are at dance on a Wednesday. Sure you don’t sarah. 🙄 The camera goes back to Sarah after she’s swallowed all the cream on her drink. She wasn’t keen on it. They’re off to get the girls from school and then they’re off to dance.

Isla crawls on the floor while Jace stands up at the sofa.

Isabelle has a face mask and zebra ears on in her bedroom.

Back on Jace he’s asleep again in the car seat wrapped in Sarahs car seat blanket. They’re back from dance. Chris tries to wake him up by saying “Jace we’ve got namnams.” 🙄

Esme shows off her outfit and babbles on about tik tok and shows off her dance.

Sarah explains why she’s waking Jace up at half past eight. She says he’s still in his clothes and needs to be bathed and changed and also he’s breastfed so he’s sleeping in her room. She’s happy with the routine they have and it works for them. Sarah you moan daily that he’s not sleeping and he’s being fussy so i don’t think it’s working for you. 🙄

Isla pops up beside Sarah and pouts. Sarah turns the camera to Jace so isla pops up beside Jace so the camera cuts to Jace standing at his toy table and you can only see Islas hand. I’m guessing creepy and Sarah are worrying about the kids being in the vlog! No hell no coppa! 🤣🤣

As creepy would say that was a very lot boring-esc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Chris went to my secondary school and he was just as Perverted and creepy back then! And you’ll be amazed to know that he had BRIGHT ginger hair!!! Why he is ashamed of it now I will never know.
Was he in a gang? He looks like he used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Abi 1712

I don’t have year photos because he wasn’t in my year. He never roller bladed at school to my knowledge! Didn’t even hang around with anyone that skated! Regarding the Pervy side, he used to ‘inappropriately’ pinch bottom of my friend who was the year below me. So he would have been around 14/15 and she was 11 (first year.) so much so that the girls father visited the school on several occasions regarding him! 🤓

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

LisbonB

How did we all get here? What was it that we are now the small minority who know and battle about the minghams?
My kids watched them on and off then I saw the Sun article on Facebook I was like I know this creepy face!! Followed story ever since
Emoji:
😍= I watched them and was actually a fan
🤣= kids watched them
🤢=news stories
😳= social media, tattle/twitter
I used to work with this lifelong creep 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63