The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone else thinks he needs his teeth fixed, the small one next to his two front teeth then the gap, 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yep. We’re all just jealous haters.
I sure do wish I could take such a stunning, not at all resembling the backs of two buses, selfie with my partner who I can’t stand, in the filthy kitchen of the house I bought and now hate with my chavvy colour changing lights from ikea in the background.

such a jealous hater 😔
I charge 50 quid for hair cut with my lawn mower oh ps stop me from greecing my blades 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even joking here but I saw a picture of Karen Matthews the other day and thought she could pass as the eldest Ingham sister. To me that's Katrina and Sarah in 10 years time once the booze and fags catch up. Same look, same build, same attitude, same accent, same nonce-ish relationship. There's got to be some DNA connection there.

View attachment 71289
Is that Chris behind in his beany in 10 years time. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope he doesn't get a buzz cut, he wouldn't look like the child catcher anymore.

I dont know why he doesnt embrace his natural colour/hairline. Imagine being so embarrassed of something you were born with, that you spend your entire adult life trying to cover it up. It mentally drains me just thinking about it. What it does show though, is he has zero confidence in himself, prehaps why he's always got a thing for younger women/girls as they're not mature enough to see the real, damaged him.

Also how amazing would it be for Esme to have her dad in her corner, with his natural hair colour. Proud to show it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Todays vlog is called Something drastic is about to happen! (Creepy is on the thumbnail so I’ll guess the something drastic is a big drop in views.)

Sarah starts the vlog with a happy friyay. Sarah loves Fridays because isla is at glee so she and Chris get an extra hour. They have a Skype meeting and another meeting out of the house today.

Jace looks pissed off wrapped in a car seat wrap again. He’s still in his peppa pig babygrow from last night because Sarah says it was too cold to get him dressed.

They‘re now in the office and it’s lunchtime. Sarah is happy because she’s about to use the changing table that she bought to pack her parcels to change Jace. (Beware ifam! That brown smudge on your parcel isn’t orange twirl!) 🤢 She plugs Jaces gifted outfit and mentions a big sale on her bits and bats on baby and me.

Esme and Isla are now home from school. Creepy is taking them to a skating place.

It‘s now dark and creepy says they that they have just dropped Isabelle off at the cinema for a date with one of her best friends. He says that their street is like a building site so he’s taken the girls to try out their skates in a car park. 🙄

Boring chat from creepy about his roller skates. Nobody cares Chris. 🙄 Chris says “bad dad.” they’ve forgotten to bring Esmes helmet and they can’t go home and get it so she’s got to be tame and chill. Isla says “and we already had to go home to get you guys.” Chris looks shifty and explains that they’ve already had to go back home once because he forgot the camera. So creepy will go home for his camera but not to get his ten year old an helmet to prevent an head injury? Ingham priorities! 🙄

Back home Sarah is in the kitchen with Jace and big franks brother, big Tony. Jace is about to tuck into his dinner. English muffin and what looks like rubber scrambled egg.

Back in the carpark and skater boi is droning on about how to stop on your skates. 😴 The girls are pissing themselves laughing at him so I’m guessing he also looks as big a head as he sounds. 🙄

In Morrisons now and dipshit is buying hand soap and bin bags. Exciting stuff! 😱🙄

Isabelle is now home and explaining that she’s been to the cinema to watch frozen 2 with an old friend from dance.

Sarah is on the sofa watching a video on the life of a strawberry with Isla while Chris cooks dinner. Isla talks about food waste and lights being left on in the house. She doesn’t mention Sarah buying all the plastic toys in the sales in home bargains or the fifty thousand plastic LOL dolls that are in the toy room.

Creepy is walking up the stairs and saying it’s bedtime. Jace has been grouchy and sleepy all day after his deep sleep this morning so Doctor Chris thinks he isn’t feeling his best. He says he’s just gone down into a very deep sleep after a bit of calpol so creepy hopes he’ll wake up tomorrow and feel much better.

Creepy explains that the something drastic is that he’s getting a haircut tomorrow. 🙄🙄 I doubt he’s getting rid of the comb over. He’s pretending that he’s getting it buzzed off but he’s not getting rid of the fringe. I’m guessing Jane will be sticking a bottle of just for men on his hair and colouring in his eyebrows. 🙄

Sarah says that Chris has Noel Gallagher hair. She cackles and says that he’s going to go in looking like Noel Gallagher and come out looking like Phil Mitchel! Maybe book Sarah a trip to specsavers while you’re at it chris! 👀

28918B5C-2443-4528-B313-C74ADB47FEAC.jpeg

Rastamouse ends the vlog. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Todays vlog is called Something drastic is about to happen! (Creepy is on the thumbnail so I’ll guess the something drastic is a big drop in views.)

Sarah starts the vlog with a happy friyay. Sarah loves Fridays because isla is at glee so she and Chris get an extra hour. They have a Skype meeting and another meeting out of the house today.

Jace looks pissed off wrapped in a car seat wrap again. He’s still in his peppa pig babygrow from last night because Sarah says it was too cold to get him dressed.

They‘re now in the office and it’s lunchtime. Sarah is happy because she’s about to use the changing table that she bought to pack her parcels to change Jace. (Beware ifam! That brown smudge on your parcel isn’t orange twirl!) 🤢 She plugs Jaces gifted outfit and mentions a big sale on her bits and bats on baby and me.

Esme and Isla are now home from school. Creepy is taking them to a skating place.

It‘s now dark and creepy says they that they have just dropped Isabelle off at the cinema for a date with one of her best friends. He says that their street is like a building site so he’s taken the girls to try out their skates in a car park. 🙄

Boring chat from creepy about his roller skates. Nobody cares Chris. 🙄 Chris says “bad dad.” they’ve forgotten to bring Esmes helmet and they can’t go home and get it so she’s got to be tame and chill. Isla says “and we already had to go home to get you guys.” Chris looks shifty and explains that they’ve already had to go back home once because he forgot the camera. So creepy will go home for his camera but not to get his ten year old an helmet to prevent an head injury? Ingham priorities! 🙄

Back home Sarah is in the kitchen with Jace and big franks brother, big Tony. Jace is about to tuck into his dinner. English muffin and what looks like rubber scrambled egg.

Back in the carpark and skater boi is droning on about how to stop on your skates. 😴 The girls are pissing themselves laughing at him so I’m guessing he also looks as big a head as he sounds. 🙄

In Morrisons now and dipshit is buying hand soap and bin bags. Exciting stuff! 😱🙄

Isabelle is now home and explaining that she’s been to the cinema to watch frozen 2 with an old friend from dance.

Sarah is on the sofa watching a video on the life of a strawberry with Isla while Chris cooks dinner. Isla talks about food waste and lights being left on in the house. She doesn’t mention Sarah buying all the plastic toys in the sales in home bargains or the fifty thousand plastic LOL dolls that are in the toy room.

Creepy is walking up the stairs and saying it’s bedtime. Jace has been grouchy and sleepy all day after his deep sleep this morning so Doctor Chris thinks he isn’t feeling his best. He says he’s just gone down into a very deep sleep after a bit of calpol so creepy hopes he’ll wake up tomorrow and feel much better.

Creepy explains that the something drastic is that he’s getting a haircut tomorrow. 🙄🙄 I doubt he’s getting rid of the comb over. He’s pretending that he’s getting it buzzed off but he’s not getting rid of the fringe. I’m guessing Jane will be sticking a bottle of just for men on his hair and colouring in his eyebrows. 🙄

Sarah says that Chris has Noel Gallagher hair. She cackles and says that he’s going to go in looking like Noel Gallagher and come out looking like Phil Mitchel! Maybe book Sarah a trip to specsavers while you’re at it chris! 👀

View attachment 71320

Rastamouse ends the vlog. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.