The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please put that through as a thread idea on page 48 😂

Would have to be a joint effort because it was inspired by your post

"The barcode's back in town, insecure man in bagging area"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
‘Sarah must have a fever because she’s done the hoovering’

- the only true words Chris Ingham has ever said

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is the Ingham’s we are talking about, there could totally be a person with a grievance towards them both to go to the lengths of saying they are buying the house. That would be fun to see! 😂
I was a property valuer and managed an estate agents for my sins.
This is the Ingham’s we are talking about, there could totally be a person with a grievance towards them both to go to the lengths of saying they are buying the house. That would be fun to see! 😂
I was a property valuer and managed a branch of a well known Estate Agents for my sins. It can be so upsetting for people to loose a house because of an inconsiderate owner. The buyer will have incurred substantial costs and possibly someone else will be buying theirs and spent on surveys, mortgage and legal fees. I don’t think and really hope there isn’t an upward chain with the Inghams seller also going to loose out. Whilst I don’t condone violence - the buyers would be rightly furious and the agent would loose their fee 😬

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile, what hairstyle is Sarah going for today? Looks like she's attempting to style herself on Come Outsides Auntie Mabel.

And what's with the red outfits, didn't know it was comic relief.

What an absolute state.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, what hairstyle is Sarah going for today? Looks like she's attempting to style herself on Come Outsides Auntie Mabel.

And what's with the red outfits, didn't know it was comic relief.

What an absolute state.
STOP! DANGER! DANGER! STAY AWAY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like he ran out before they could get to the fringe

Also had to find a reason to put Isabelle in the thumbnail rather than himself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.