The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the old Ugg’s have re-appeared looking stained as hell, what’s wrong with the new ones lazy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, if it was me I would do in the Shortle shop for an hour after closing in groups based on the time you bought your doll. Lay out 6 or so tables for 6-8, buy some cutesey chinaware that you can reuse for each party, go to Tesco and buy some fondant fancies and other cakes and make up some sandwiches.

This is not going to be what was promised.

Just seen the new wording, when did it change from tea party to meet and greet?
I wouldn’t be surprised if its hosted in their garden. They’ll set themselves up in the (small marquee) VIP area for photos. Jane and Steve will be the bouncers and 6 cakes will be provided by the pub that gives them the free cakes. They’ll think they’ve over catered and act surprised when the butlers (John and Louise) return with empty trays after 2 minutes. Dave and Shortle will be selling the big blankets, teethers, doll accessories and ifam pencil cases at the breakfast bar and then they’ll all gather in street with their rubber Jace dolls and watch creepy bravely overcome his tonsillitis back and do his one trick on his roller skates. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry i know i keep saying this but Chris and Sarah will not be attending any tea party. i think they are just trying to keep the people who bought the dolls quite and to stop them from requesting a refund.And in a few months when they have sold all their assets and, when they hope to be bankrupt they wont have to give anyone refunds and it will all fall on Mary Shortels door. It is just my opinion but everything looks like it is heading that way to me .Time will tell
Who’s up for crashing the meet and greet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am calling it now.in my opinion in 2020 Mary Shortles and the inghams will part company over the jace teaparty and i think it will be Mary that will have to bear the brunt because it was her shop/website that sold all the jace dolls. And i think the Inghams know that. What a vile couple they are.

Reactions: 24
How many gullible people do they think bought a baby Jace doll? How are they going to make an event out of it when clearly it is exclusive to only those who purchased. Will this mean there is a possibility that even people who didn’t pay like £200 get to crash the party.

Reactions: 10
I hope he Sue's the arse of his perants when hes older he be very spoilt and when they say no as there have no money hopefully he will sue and devorse his perants

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how many of these dolls they actually sold?! Surely they can’t have sold that many...they’re £279. Am I being stupid thinking they can’t of even sold 100?!

Reactions: 6
How many gullible people do they think bought a baby Jace doll? How are they going to make an event out of it when clearly it is exclusive to only those who purchased. Will this mean there is a possibility that even people who didn’t pay like £200 get to crash the party.
People can take a plus one as well, I'd be happy to offer to be a child's plus one 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crazed ifam that couldn't get a baby Jace will find out where it is and will turn up. It will be bedlam

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how many of these dolls they actually sold?! Surely they can’t have sold that many...they’re £279. Am I being stupid thinking they can’t of even sold 100?!
I couldn’t imagine thinking there were possibly a 100 strangers walking around with a copy of my baby

What were they thinking.,. Oh yes ££££££

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Any money they made from selling those dolls will be longggg gone on some tat from B&M, so the buyers haven’t a hope in hell of any form of tea, cake, or even a sheltered room to meet up in. Let’s ben honest, they’re not going to spend a penny on this event, this is the cheapskate Minghams we’re talking about!!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen they had 1.8 mill subs now today 1.3 xx where did they all go ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.