The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would go through all that hassle just to mess the Inghams about and pull out of the deal at the last minute?

Me, I'd totally do that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who would go through all that hassle just to mess the Inghams about and pull out of the deal at the last minute?

Me, I'd totally do that 😂
I'm still hoping it's a tattler that's "bought" the house and is going to pull out soon. If I lived in that area I would have gone for a viewing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow looking at social blade, since the kids have gone back to school they’ve not even hit 200,000 views a day, based on Sarah’s previous statement of 400,000 views a day gets them £10,000 a month then they’ll be looking at no more that £5000 (obviously if views don’t go up) £5000 would not cover there lifestyle. 🤭

• Haha
I'm still hoping it's a tattler that's "bought" the house and is going to pull out soon. If I lived in that area I would have gone for a viewing.
If it was me I'd be waiting until moving day 😂

Imagine them all packed up in their tin can. Only to find out they've got to do the walk of shame back into Mingham mansion.

Remember how when they moved and they got everything brand new? I wonder if they will do the same this time, I honestly am unsure if they could afford to do that. If they cna afford it then they will as they are too bone idle to move it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Awe it’s kiss a ginger day, almost as bad as kiss a black person day hey Chris? 😘

Reactions: 2
Wow looking at social blade, since the kids have gone back to school they’ve not even hit 200,000 views a day, based on Sarah’s previous statement of 400,000 views a day gets them £10,000 a month then they’ll be looking at no more that £5000 (obviously if views don’t go up) £5000 would not cover there lifestyle. 🤭
It would cover mine though the 5000 lol I have holiday

Reactions: 4
First time I’ve ever clicked on their account. Not sure what is worse, the volume of her voice or the fact that my niece follows them.

Reactions: 10
This is the Ingham’s we are talking about, there could totally be a person with a grievance towards them both to go to the lengths of saying they are buying the house. That would be fun to see! 😂

Reactions: 7
This obnoxious, gruesome twosome really need to disappear from our screens. Honestly they are lingering around like a pair of unwanted ugly warts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have always thought the house purchase was something to do with their ex-management, facilitated by them in some way. I also wonder whether they have received a pay out of some description for the way the contract with Viral was severed - it didn’t seem particularly professional, and technically (not morally), Creeps may not have breached terms and conditions on account of him not being charged/found guilty of any crime, and he’s never admitted anything because of contractual agreements regarding conduct which I am sure viral would have had in place. Admittance of what he has done may be perceived as being in breach of contractual agreement (ironically because of the age of their audience, but that’s another issue) and they are hustlers - they will do anything that preserves their income.

It’s 2 years since they bought that house, so for sure they have come off a fixed mortgage deal and Viral May have come to an arrangement where they have been allowed to stay in the property until this time - they also put it on the market in the aftermath of the non-situation, which may have been knee jerk until they sought legal advice. They loved that ‘Dream Home’ until the non-situ, and have sought to not be in it at every opportunity. Just a theory, they weren’t from “we’re saving up to buy a house”, to “we’ve bought our dream home”. At the very least, there may have been a dispute about a retainer that VT paid them to promote content that was never fulfilled. Just a theory.

Forest holidays are my happy place. To me they are 100% worth the price. Each to there own.
Out of interest what company do you use to book cottages?
We have used Sykes, Hosesons plus others in the past xx

Reactions: 2
That house will be holding many memories, feelings and arguments.. Sarah was there when her life was exposed, her marriage was made very public. She will be wanting a fresh start.. Be it with the creep or not but she won't do that fully while she's in that house, hence why they are never there in holidays. Too painful.

Of course that could also be all cock and bull as Sarah does across rather hard faced to the fact her own husband would cheat on her. Who's to say he never brought any of the girls back to the home too.

I wouldn't want to live there anyway.

Reactions: 14
First time I’ve ever clicked on their account. Not sure what is worse, the volume of her voice or the fact that my niece follows them.
Are you aware of the allegations? If so, I'd advise you having a word with your niece

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.