The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad the girls are back at dancing, especially Esme. She’s such a creative child. I grew up in musical theatre and teach children her age now and she’s a natural performer. I wish they’d allow her to attend more extra-curricular activities like drama. She’s already expressed a liking to singing! Lazy - get Esme into a musical theatre class. Let them have hobbies like normal children.

Reactions: 12
I think with those cosmetic contacts you're supposed to take them out of the storage solution and rinse them in proper contact solution ...

Queue tomorrow's conjunctivitis / lack of Isabelle screen time ...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Look at that ginger shining thru. Kind of accessories his hoodie. I just can't with that haircut. What 40 yr old gets a cut like that
Love it when folk call him 40 😂

Okay I rant about this all the time and I'm going to again. Why can't that family learn to shut the lid of their bin?? Hygiene in that house is poor, seriously the smell too must be revolting. They left the bin open when thy were leaving the Edinburgh place... They probably emptied it so wasn't unhygienic to do but why can't they close it? it would bother me knowing I had left it open.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Four (or is it five) kids and a not very hairy tit. Sometimes Sarah attends a very lot too. Honest to god, this family.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He didn't go to the chop shop in a bright red Inghams hoodie, did he?! 😂 😂 😂
What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham family #78 They think they've got it fixed with audience set to mixed.
What a pair of ....

Reactions: 7
I’m glad the girls are back at dancing, especially Esme. She’s such a creative child. I grew up in musical theatre and teach children her age now and she’s a natural performer. I wish they’d allow her to attend more extra-curricular activities like drama. She’s already expressed a liking to singing! Lazy - get Esme into a musical theatre class. Let them have hobbies like normal children.
I seriously doubt they’re back at dance. Didn’t we always used to see Creepy take them? Also I remember Sarah whining that she’d always have to hang around there or something. If by any chance they have gone back why are Sarah & Chris not showing their faces?

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify, burger for her tea means it's her evening meal right? Yet in the vlogs she says "Chris is cooking dinner".. Is that her trying to sound posh?
That's her sucking up to her American audience. Look at them for duck's sake. They want to be American so badly.

I think with those cosmetic contacts you're supposed to take them out of the storage solution and rinse them in proper contact solution ...

Queue tomorrow's conjunctivitis / lack of Isabelle screen time ...
Please. If Issy got pink eye, they'd clickbait the duck out of it.
After all, it'd be the most vaguely interesting thing to happen to then all week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Granny Jane definitely did that haircut - hes seen on hair people on about his ginger tone sideburns

• Haha
When are they packing though?! Or are they leaving everything again? It's stressing me out how relaxed they are about it! They've sold it and haven't even started yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.