The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any money they made from selling those dolls will be longggg gone on some tat from B&M, so the buyers haven’t a hope in hell of any form of tea, cake, or even a sheltered room to meet up in. Let’s ben honest, they’re not going to spend a penny on this event, this is the cheapskate Minghams we’re talking about!!
β€˜You are codilly invited to our super special Baby Jace replica representation doll tea party.
BYOT’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How did we all get here? What was it that we are now the small minority who know and battle about the minghams?
My kids watched them on and off then I saw the Sun article on Facebook I was like I know this creepy face!! Followed story ever since
Emoji:
😍= I watched them and was actually a fan
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
😳= social media, tattle/twitter

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
Lazys eyes flitting all over the place when explains she was about to pick Isabelle up from dance but her friends mums dropping her off 🀣πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How did we all get here? What was it that we are now the small minority who know and battle about the minghams?
My kids watched them on and off then I saw the Sun article on Facebook I was like I know this creepy face!! Followed story ever since
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
Kinda 😍 but noticed things. Found angry manc, joined the other site then here.

Reactions: 7
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
watched them years ago. Not religiously but I’d watch vloggers when I was bored, usually in the hospital when my son was sleeping. Started watching a family who also had a sick son and went from there clicking suggestions...

Didn’t take me long to start hating theInghams and it was like a car crash I couldn’t look away from.

Came here when someone sent me the link on Facebook after I argued with Sarah. Can’t even remember what it was about now. Was glad to find people to witch about the Inghams with!

Reactions: 18
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
Love this, what a great idea.

Embarrassed to say I used to be a fan(can't say as a then twenty something year old I ever called myself an ifam though mind you πŸ˜‚) , then they got money hungry and I stopped watching, then the allegations came out. I will be honest, I was shocked when the news dropped. I'd never have expected it from him, funny though because looking back the signs were there! Everywhere!

Reactions: 12
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
I used to work with this lifelong creep 🀒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Love this, what a great idea.

Embarrassed to say I used to be a fan(can't say as a then twenty something year old I ever called myself an ifam though mind you πŸ˜‚) , then they got money hungry and I stopped watching, then the allegations came out. I will be honest, I was shocked when the news dropped. I'd never have expected it from him, funny though because looking back the signs were there! Everywhere!
I knew their was something off about him but didn't think it would be that. I was shocked as well.

Reactions: 4
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
🀣 Kinda watched and laughed then read articles about allegations found Rees Family, then Dougal and have silently followed until last year. Now Follow Dougal his vids are hilarious. And joined tattle a while ago although I have read Tattle for a long time.
Oh and I would say I am Chris and Sarah's biggest fan ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Emoji:
🀣= kids watched them
🀒=news stories
Few years back I searched for kids opening presents at Christmas. Watched a few then was watching regularly til the allegations were released then stopped watching daily. Didn't watch any of their poxy hoiday vlogs. Lazy's voice grates me, why does she feel the need to shout! Grrrr
Heard about GG then found this site.

Reactions: 8
I must have miss read it πŸ˜‚ Well the subs have dropped harshly
They've been stagnant since the middle of 2018 πŸ˜‚ if Chris had left his pencil in its case then they would probably be on the road to 3M by now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.