The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Chris get haircuts but the girls/Sarah don’t. Really thought the girls had got their haircuts. But nope, just click bait.

Reactions: 18
Looks like he ran out before they could get to the fringe

Also had to find a reason to put Isabelle in the thumbnail rather than himself
Yes we all knew it wouldn’t be too long before she made an appearance 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That house will be holding many memories, feelings and arguments.. Sarah was there when her life was exposed, her marriage was made very public. She will be wanting a fresh start.. Be it with the creep or not but she won't do that fully while she's in that house, hence why they are never there in holidays. Too painful.

Of course that could also be all cock and bull as Sarah does across rather hard faced to the fact her own husband would cheat on her. Who's to say he never brought any of the girls back to the home too.

I wouldn't want to live there anyway.
Did they not have their rental for a while ad well as they were still in contract? Wonder if he took them back there?

Reactions: 8
the innside of your eyes look brown and the outside well... outside brown:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After the 'educational' trip to Edinburgh, I wonder what the Minghams' next move will be to 'prove' the channel isn't made for kids.
Who is it made for then? Isn't it mainly prepubescent children who go to their meets? Isn't the merchandise designed for children? I thought that's why Creepy still has the style of an early 2000s reject of a Bustred audition, as he thinks he's down with the kids. If he was a normal happliy married man he would just care his family love him no matter what colour hair he has, as a middle aged family man.

Reactions: 11
Todays vlog is called Eye and hair transformations revealed!

Sarah starts the vlog by mentioning how yellow Jaces hair looks today because Chris has put hair gel on him. Esme and Isla are at dance for the morning so Sarah says the house is quiet. She notices Islas ballet kit is still on the kitchen floor and says she‘s forgotten it so I’m guessing the girls have gone to pretend dance today. 🙄

Sarah pulls Jaces high chair towards herself and says she’s trying to teach him a new trick “clap your hands, clap your hands.” Sarah uses her hands to clap Jaces hands and says that he’s doing it himself. 🙄 Jace waves his arms and plays with his ear.

Sarah is sitting with Isabelle. She says that she’s just remembered that she bought some bright blue contact lenses to prank the girls with a while ago and Isabelle is about to try them on. Sarah announces they’re not like a toy they are proper ones. No Sarah! Really? 🙄

After a lot of faffing around and Sarah trying to put them in isabelles eyes. Izzy does it herself and finally has the contact lenses on.

Sarah and creepy are matching in red jumpers. Chris hasn’t noticed isabelles eyes are a different colour so after taking him to the kitchen and being told by a cackling Sarah to look at Izzy he finally notices. Chris asks are they contact lenses and mentions he didn’t know. she could have woke up with some sort of disease. 🙄

The first 10 minutes of this vlog is about a pair of contact lenses. Just hurry up and send ‘Noel’ to get his haircut ffs! 🙄

Still in the kitchen and they’re now doing the big contact lenses reveal to the girls. They’re back from dance/the toy room.

Creepy is standing outside the car and about to go for his haircut. He holds up a red sideburn and announces these things have to go!

Back to the sofa and Sarah says she’s happy that her fourteen year old is happy to sit doodling in her diary in her bedroom. She says she’s writing inspirational pages with her markers. Isla is practising hair plaits and Esme has asked if she can borrow Jace because she needed a baby prop for her tik toks so she’s taken him upstairs.

Esme wants to go to see cats at the cinema because she’s doing it at dance but when they told Chris he said he doesn’t want to go to the cinema to watch a musical. Self centred creepy as always. If they were showing something like pretty woman he’d be in the front of the queue. 🙄

Sarah is showing Esme a disco lightbulb that she’s put in Jaces nursery. She’s carefully avoiding showing the floor which is full of clothes because they’re moving soon. She’s now showing Isla and Izzy the lightbulb. Slow footage day in ingham towers today. If you have nothing interesting to film then maybe put down the camera. 🙄

A disco in the toy room now and a game of scramble followed by a game of word search. 😴

Creepy hair reveal time and he’s not even let them near his fringe. It looks like he’s let them use a pritt stick to glue on the comb over hair from the back and create the thinning barcode fringe. His hair’s more Noel Radford with creepys usual fringe than Noel Gallagher. 🧐

The vlog really isn’t worth watching. Boring doesn’t even cover it. 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
😮 😮 😮 😮 the hair your not in teens no more what is there channel amid at kids or adults its bit both to me hes such a ginger winger and why do they keep putting gel in babys hair thickos and you doht mess with your eyes unless you now what you doing only get 1 set muppets so easy get infection bite bye eys

Last edited:
My God, the hair!! 😂 If I were Chris, I'd be sending that barber a Levi's letter!! Cease and desist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was it Noel or Liam Gallagher that Sarah compared the Creepster to (or did I dream that)?

I transposed part of Liam & Noel's hair/faces onto Chris ... it's pretty scary tbh

LIAM

1578852782500.png

NOEL

1578853553705.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes up north we have breakfast, dinner , tea and supper , we do not do Lunch unless we are eating out at dinner time !
I've just realised I'm a Northern anomaly then, if it was midday and I was at home, I'd say to my kids "I've just made you some dinner"
Yet when I'm at work in the office I always announce to my colleagues "right I'm off out for me lunch"

The evening meal is tea.

• Haha
I think they are going to try and sell Izzy's "book" of inspiration! Mark my words..it's coming next. Far too much talk of it all the time!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Was it Noel or Liam Gallagher that Sarah compared the Creepster to (or did I dream that)?

I transposed part of Liam & Noel's hair/faces onto Chris ... it's pretty scary tbh

LIAM

View attachment 71625

NOEL

View attachment 71627
Sadly no you didn’t dream it, it was Noel.
First class yet terrifying work! 👌

On a side note, something that tickled me, I’m no expert but I believe the slow, sad song from “Cats” that Esme has been performing at dance (that the Inghams couldn’t remember the name of) was “Memory” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.