The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly no you didn’t dream it, it was Noel.
First class yet terrifying work! 👌

On a side note, something that tickled me, I’m no expert but I believe the slow, sad song from “Cats” that Esme has been performing at dance (that the Inghams couldn’t remember the name of) was “Memory” 😂
you have to have a brain to have a memory
😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So good planning of time first they sleep most of the morning and granny probably went with the girls to "dancing" when they got back Chris was going for a haircut. And then Sarah planned them to go to Leeds which ended up being a playdate in the "cinnema"room....
Is it possible that Chris decided to go into Leeds all by him self after his haircut to "buy some clothes" or film some important rollerskating he had totally forgot... meaning checking up some teen girls. Seems he was away for a long time for a haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t have year photos because he wasn’t in my year. He never roller bladed at school to my knowledge! Didn’t even hang around with anyone that skated! Regarding the Pervy side, he used to ‘inappropriately’ pinch bottom of my friend who was the year below me. So he would have been around 14/15 and she was 11 (first year.) so much so that the girls father visited the school on several occasions regarding him! 🤓

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I don’t have year photos because he wasn’t in my year. He never roller bladed at school to my knowledge! Didn’t even hang around with anyone that skated! Regarding the Pervy side, he used to ‘inappropriately’ pinch bottom of my friend who was the year below me. So he would have been around 14/15 and she was 11 (first year.) so much so that the girls father visited the school on several occasions regarding him! 🤓
You've GOT to be kidding. Worryingly I know you're not though as nobody would joke about such a thing. Disgusting.

Honestly got a horrible chill run through me from hearing that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Awhile back wasn’t someone asking about Isabelle’s eye color? Hi Creepy and lazy.👋🏼 You need to start giving Tattle some recognition on your vlogs. Every time you use a tattle idea one of you pull on your ear. Tonight’s ear pull recognition provided by Jace. Thanks Jace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You've GOT to be kidding. Worryingly I know you're not though as nobody would joke about such a thing. Disgusting.

Honestly got a horrible chill run through me from hearing that.
100-% true! She became quite afraid of him. The dad was a MASSIVE guy and upon his visit to the school, creepy never did it again! I think he was born “that way” If I’m being honest.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
100-% true! She became quite afraid of him. The dad was a MASSIVE guy and upon his visit to the school, creepy never did it again! I think he was born “that way” If I’m being honest.
It's only a matter of time until he is involved in some sort of scandal again! People like that don't change, the pull is too strong. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is still sending inappropriate messages, it's an addiction for him, he can't fight it! It will all come out eventually and I have a feeling that just how far he is involved will shock us all. He's a major wrong 'un!

Reactions: 33
‘Sarah must have a fever because she’s done the hoovering’

- the only true words Chris Ingham has ever said

😂
Didn’t he do a Rant once about how hard Sarah works but we don’t always see it 😂
Can’t have it both ways creepy 🤷‍♀️
Still my favourite moment from the girls when they said they got home and realised mum was out because she wasn’t sitting on the sofa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t he do a Rant once about how hard Sarah works but we don’t always see it 😂
Can’t have it both ways creepy 🤷‍♀️
Still my favourite moment from the girls when they said they got home and realised mum was out because she wasn’t sitting on the sofa 😂😂
Everything for adult content theese days. They are not a channel for children ya now.

Reactions: 4
😮 😮 😮 😮 the hair your not in teens no more what is there channel amid at kids or adults its bit both to me hes such a ginger winger and why do they keep putting gel in babys hair thickos and you doht mess with your eyes unless you now what you doing only get 1 set muppets so easy get infection bite bye eys
Did anyone notice Isabelle's finger nails when she was handling the lenses? They appeared gnawed right down. She must be one sure stressed kid.
It is ridiculous and I could be overly cautious but what about Mother Herpes considering handling contact lenses destined for her daughters eyes? Yes she washed her hands but she can’t leave her mouth alone and there’s always ‘something’ lurking around there 🙄

And this is a father of four that is running a ‘family’ channel and who has such serious, albeit unproven allegations against him. Words fail me. How can this be allowed to happen. As regards the not for kids situation. Why would an adult targeted blog be put out at 5pm when the majority of adults are working or about to travel home, collect kids from childminders, do the tea/dinner (depending where your from) do homework, baths and bed?
Sorry I forgot they’ve worked so hard they need to chill and watch Netflix🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice Isabelle's finger nails when she was handling the lenses? They appeared gnawed right down. She must be one sure stressed kid.
It is ridiculous and I could be overly cautious but what about Mother Herpes considering handling contact lenses destined for her daughters eyes? Yes she washed her hands but she can’t leave her mouth alone and there’s always ‘something’ lurking around there 🙄
TBF, I bite my fingernails down until there's barely anything left and my fingers are sore.. I have done since a child and so has my brother (his own fingernails, not mine:ROFLMAO:). With us it's nothing to do with how we were brought up - (we had a 'normal' happy upbringing with a 'normal' mum and dad!), I think I just have some kind of anxiety, may be genetic since we both do it. My sister never has though. I hate it as it looks so ugly! Wish I could stop. I managed to grow them for my wedding, but started again.
Could just be the same with Isabelle - it's just an awful habit. Doesn't necessarily mean she's stressed.

Reactions: 8
TBF, I bite my fingernails down until there's barely anything left and my fingers are sore.. I have done since a child and so has my brother (his own fingernails, not mine:ROFLMAO:). With us it's nothing to do with how we were brought up - (we had a 'normal' happy upbringing with a 'normal' mum and dad!), I think I just have some kind of anxiety, may be genetic since we both do it. My sister never has though. I hate it as it looks so ugly! Wish I could stop. I managed to grow them for my wedding, but started again.
Could just be the same with Isabelle - it's just an awful habit. Doesn't necessarily mean she's stressed.
I wasn’t meaning to get at anyone I bite my own (and nobody else’s). However given the girls general demeanour, the fact that she’s needed therapy (and thank god she has been lucky enough to access it) the chewed fingers would suggest mega stress.

Reactions: 5
What hairdreser does a comb over style. I think the best thing is just shave it off. No worry about going bald, dying it or wearing that beanie 24/7. The content was at its worst today. Poor choice playing with toys definitely puts the vlog in at aimed for kids. Come on COPPA let’s get hopping

Reactions: 13
The combination of Isabelle in thumbnail and “hair transformations” in title is for our benefit of course since we’re always talking about all of them getting haircuts

i don’t know what to make of the dance thing, I guess I just can’t fathom them telling the kids put your uniforms on and pretend you’ve just come back, if they aren’t actually going. Because it’s something they seem to enjoy, and if they weren’t allowed to go back it’s kinda rubbing salt in the wound to make them pretend
But at the same time, how can they take such a long break and then go back? Everyone else there will be so far ahead ?? Idk

Reactions: 15
Something come to mind I wonder don you think there sell every thing they got and travel the world she keeps saying about taken kids out school he wanted a boat on the river what you think cauld be posable not rented anywhere yet

Don't know about anyone else but the playing games & mention of Smyths toys felt like an ad

Reactions: 9
Don't know about anyone else but the playing games & mention of Smyths toys felt like an ad
was a bit weird! They used to play games back in the day, so I wondered if they were trying to reclaim the wholesome family image again. Isla talking about lazy cozy days at home - when do they ever do that!!

Reactions: 13
Something come to mind I wonder don you think there sell every thing they got and travel the world she keeps saying about taken kids out school he wanted a boat on the river what you think cauld be posable not rented anywhere yet
Obviously unrelated, but lots of sex offenders use boats on the canals after they’re convicted. That way they avoid signing the Sex Offenders Register, by moving ‘address’ every 27 days.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.