Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanessa

For the amount of wittering lazy goes on about Isla saving the planet.. They must have the biggest family carbon footprint in the UK. Flying all over the planet to go swimming...driving a tank, a mountain of discarded plastic advent calendar tack and a trailer of bits and bats for christmas - most of which never sees the light of day. A garage of tat which they can't get into... I've never seen anything like the neverending consumerism of shite. The monotonous daily shopping for crap complete with neurotic cackling and cheeky costas. 🤓 Never mind manchild getting his combover rearranged get those girls hairs properly cut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her replyView attachment 70650
How rude! I've not read other responses to your post yet but I'm actually shocked at how aggressive and defensive she is over a simple question. Most businesses respond within 4 to 6 hours when open, she's just a small online retailer who has a team of 3 adults working for the business. Her response just shows this business isn't taken seriously and she perceives any question as "hate".

Does she forget how her husband slated a restaurant online for not providing him with the Ketchup of his choice and he questioned "Edchup" insinuating it was fake? Are they the only ones allowed to pass judgement on a business? Remember how annoyed Chris was when Very.co.uk were slow at responding to his question because he needed the item asap.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

rachelpixiedust

I'm a lurker who has been following this on tattle & previous site for years ... I don't think I've ever commented just read! I don't know how many on here are 'original' ingham family watchers ? I started watching their channel when they came back from their honeymoon and she commented on an Orlando facebook page that they'd filmed it and uploaded it. All that was on their channel was that and I think some Disneyland Paris trips, so I've seen them grow - and change dramatically - since then. Anyone remember when Sarah used to walk up and down those hills to do the school run every single day ? And take Isla to the church playgroup ? And the kids excitement over going for the weekend to the countryside cottage I think owned by a family member ? They've changed so so much.

• Sad
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
(this advert just came up on my Facebook)

Sarah's next attempt to beat COPPA is with an adult blanket. Apparently woodland animals are too "made for kids" 🤷

Screenshot_20200109_225933.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

String Man

VIP Member
Was it Noel or Liam Gallagher that Sarah compared the Creepster to (or did I dream that)?

I transposed part of Liam & Noel's hair/faces onto Chris ... it's pretty scary tbh

LIAM

1578852782500.png

NOEL

1578853553705.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Isn’t it funny they love everyone who compliments them and licks their arse , they are sensible , kind lovely ifam but anyone who dares to criticise or question them on anything ever are jealous troll haters ! What a self conceited narcissistic bubble they live in ! What I don’t understand is how none of the decent people of Yorkshire have not confronted them on their grooming behaviour? Where I grew up they wouldn’t have been able to carry on shouting and videoing everyone in public without being hounded by decent people who don’t agree with their disgusting behaviour ! It baffles belief that they continue to rake in the cash and act like nothing has happened ! What a world we live in ! :(
Oh I'm pretty sure they have! My friend - who knows of the ingham family was drinking outside a bar in Leeds city centre last summer and Chris walked past vlogging, people on the street were shouting derogatory remarks to him!

• Haha
  • Heart

LoRoCo

VIP Member
So basically cutting the younger girls out of the vlog will make your vlogs more appealing to watch and not made for kids? No one wants to watch a sexual predator, hypochondria tic, greasy, vile, wannabe gangster and his fat, herpes ridden, bully, lying, unmotherly, ass of a woman. Might as well say goodbye to your channel. Your toddler subs are going to go watch Peppa pig on YT kids

• Haha
  • Heart

garyowen7

There are a lot of annoying things about Sarah. But potentially the worst has to be her mocking her children when they get a word wrong, considering that she does the exact same thing at least 14 times a day (advocado is a personal favourite). And considering Isla is seven years old, and she is in her mid-thirties. Surely this will just scar the girls for life without realising it.

Plus - the face of fakeness:

Optimized-Screenshot 2020-01-10 19.00.06.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

LisbonB

‘Sarah must have a fever because she’s done the hoovering’

- the only true words Chris Ingham has ever said

😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Are you really going to sit and talk about some shitty make up whilst your baby is clearly upset? He probably wants out of his highchair. Priorities.

Yeah, she didn't blend in the bronzer as per 😂

Jace's face in that car seat with that dangerous blanket sums up how we all feel when watching the Inghams. He was fuming.

Creepy not driving again 👀

Back to dance apparently. Not sure though. Not sure Lazy said "dance" enough times. Was that for our benefit?

No wonder Jace doesn't sleep when he naps for that long.

What was with the jump cut at 17:30? When Esme said "hi everyone! I just got back f....." From where? Surely you didn't need to cut out "from dance"? 😏 Bit suspicious.

I swear the time is around 9:40 on the clock behind Esme? Why are they just getting to bed and watching a movie? 🤨

Sarah: "my bed... My bedroom... Ends up in bed with me" Creepy still in the playroom then?

LOL at her explaining Jace's bedtime routine for our benefit. No way do you go to bed at 10. Your girls go to bed later than 10. You're also not happy with the "routine" because you moan every single day that he doesn't sleep. You're just fucking lazy.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her replyView attachment 70650
This is disgusting customer service. Sarah needs to realise that not everyone will love her products and that those asking genuine questions aren't all haters. She's going to go out of business very quickly with that attitude. Vile women

• Wow

Circlish

VIP Member
... and the cheek of how he acts which has been proven to ever write or say the word ignorant, there's only one ignorant and that's him.
I have to say, in the years I've seen vlogger after vlogger balls-up and be publicly roasted for their errors in judgment, I've never seen messages from any Youtuber as toxic and hostile as Chris Ingham's. Even when Zoe Sugg was being hauled over the coals for her outrageous half-Advent calendar, I never saw her call anyone an 'ignorant', I never saw any YouTuber claim they were going to 'school me'. He simply can't control his aggression and it does him no favours.
Remember, they have no management, no events to attend, no collabs. Facts. Printing their name on beanies and hoodies doesn't change the fact they are social media pariahs.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

YorkshireLady

How did I get here?
I used to live in Bradford and my daughter told me about this family who have obscene amounts of Christmas presents to open on a vlog.
around the same time, I was on a Disney board and someone was asking who was good to watch on YT regarding Florida holidays. Someone mentioned the IFAM and they were shot down in flames as he was apparently a pweirdo and was going to be investigated.
I was also in Nando’s at Junction 27 on M62 and they walked in and sat close by to us.
However, the final piece of the jigsaw was a few weeks ago when Tattle was mentioned on Mumsnet regarding FOD. I had no clue who FOD was, or Tattle for that point!
Since joining - it’s literally taken over my life!! I only tend to follow the Threads regarding IFAM and Mrs Hinch. Probably a good job as there’s only 24 hours in a day!!

• Haha

Can'tHelpMyself

Goodnight IFAM and CHAI- FAM ❤❤🙏 Sweet dreams 😉
:sick: :sick:
This is not normal behaviour for a man of his age. Think to the 35 year old men you know in your own life and compare them to Chris. Certainly I don't know any who post selfies with captions like that online. Not to mention he has actually put a filter on to get rid of his crows feet - has to appeal to all those young impressionable girls after all doesn't he. :sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Angry

Zelda18

VIP Member
Just seen that another popular youtuber Dantdm has become a dad very recently and he has chosen to step back from YT whilst him and his wife are settling him and spending precious time with him.
They’ve also decided not to show his face anywhere on social media and I absolutely respect that even as a newborn they are giving him the privacy he deserves.

Cannot stand These vloggers who CLICKBAIT entire pregnancies, film the birth and then splash their newborn all over the Internet before they can even open their eyes. It’s sad when the first thing they see in this world is a bloody camera instead of their parent’s faces

• Heart
  • Sad

Jamhead

VIP Member
How many tattlers have reported them to YT for setting back their Vlogs as not for kids - I guess they’ll still get the revenue off them - why have not YouTube replied to our questions and seem to be turning a blind eye that there channel is definitely aimed at kids - how come they can completely ignore this channel 🤷‍♂️
Ive reported them and gone through every birthday and Christmas present opening vlog and flagged it.
When i have more time this evening i will make a start on the all the ones with the kids in their swimwear although i expect I'll need more than one evening for that.
I figure the more people who flag the vlogs that are clearly aimed at kids, the more likely YouTube are to take action. However they've allowed a pervert to continue using their platform after he was shown to be grooming young vunerable adults/barely legal kids, so i wont hold my breath on anything being done this time.

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
How we ended up here....I never was a fan - I discovered the Jess story back in 2018 via the daily mail. Wasn’t sure if it was true etc but watched a few vlogs out of curiosity. Then saw Sarah was preggers and I was hooked on the whole thing... it was a car crash... weird fake acting pregnancy announcement.. THAT tattoo 🤮... watching her waddle around the world on their big holiday.. and then the BEST of all - the HELL NO video he released denying everything 🤣 and all the while allegations are pouring in and they’re frantically trying to cover their tracks.

It’s got even more interesting recently with NikkiLeaks 🤣 Zeldas antics and the rants. It’s like a car crash I can’t look away from.. and I’ve really found some camaraderie in Tattlers! You all crack me up on a daily basis.

• Heart