Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
"Discriminative" against gingers 🙄

Screenshot_20200112-120006_Chrome-01.jpeg

Mmmmmmmm, who wouldnt want to kiss this ginger ?

Screenshot_20200112-120018_Chrome-01.jpeg

The only way he could be more attractive would be if his teeth were somehow covered in chocolate and he was shouting with his mouth full....oh wait

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is Called Strange man outside my window. (It’s a homeless guy who Sarah says is lovely.) nice clickbait creepy! 🙄

Sarah starts the vlog in her usual screechy way. They’ve had a rushed morning today because they have an appointment in Leeds. Sarah holds up Jaces Christmas top and complains that Chris has dyed it pink. Sarah says that she would have liked to gift it *cough* sell it on gumtree.*cough* to somebody else.

Sarah is explaining that Chris is excited because he’s bought a clothes horse. 🙄 Followed by some boring chat about the dryer not working. I can’t see hotpoint gifting you one so get yourself down to Argos Sarah.

Jace is unloading a box of teethers in the office and putting them on the floor. Sarah cackles. Even the baby does more work than them. Sarah says she‘s dedicating some time to research new stock because she doesn’t usually have much time. She shows Jace asleep in his car seat wrap and in the next clip she explains that creepy has taken him to pick up the girls from school while she gets some jobs done in the office.

It’s 6pm and Sarah‘s now in peacocks she says “no rest when you’re a mum hey?” She’s getting school shoes for the girls because Chris didn’t know which ones to get and needed some help. Isla tries some boots on and says they took longer to get on because her feet were slippy.

Sarah shows a fleecy nighty that’s aged 12-13 for Esme. She mentions that Esme is only a size 9-10 because she’s really small but she wanted an oversize one that’s in the sale for £5 then she shows a polar bear one for Isla and some pyjamas that are also in the sale. Sarah‘s in bargain heaven at the moment. Isla now tries on some socks to go with the boots. Esme is trying on some shoes in a size down because they were too big. Isla holds up her boots and says “mine were perfect.”

Back in the car and Isla is whimpering in the backseat because she sat on the heel of her boot. They don’t have to pick Isabelle up from dance because her friends mum is bringing her home. Isla says oopsies because they spent £55 in peacocks.

Cut to the next scene and Sarah is saying she’s never had a guy come up to her window before asking for money. “Bless him.” It was a homeless guy. Sarah babbles on about not believing that you shouldn’t give money to the homeless because they should be able to spend their money on whatever they want and she brings up the one hundred pound they gave away at Christmas but unfortunately she didn’t have any cash to give him. She says he was a lovely guy who apologised for asking in front of the girls. unfortunately the inghams have done their charity work for this year so try asking next Christmas. 🙄

They're now in the car outside Morrisons. Sarah notices that they’ve left Isabelle out so they’re off back inside. Sarah says that she would have just gone home and apologised to Isabelle but her sisters are just too nice. They get Isabelle a fleece nightie to match Esmes.

Back in the car and sarah explains that they went back in a third time so she could get a fleece nightie to match the girls. It was £9 and Isla complains “that’s loads.” Sarah offers to take Islas boots back because they were £14.

And the award for most boring vlog of the decade goes to.... 😴 They’re back home and Sarah Jace and Isla are watching this old man. Isla doesn’t know what it’s called so there‘s some boring chat about whether she thinks it’s thistle man or missile man. Sarah cackles and says it’s so funny.

Esme is off to surprise Isabelle with her fleece nighty.

Dinner is served. Sarah hysterically cackles because she says pie and pea. She shouts Chris and says “babe imagine if I served you dinner up with pie and just one pea?” She fake cackles maniacally again. 🙄

Sarah babbles on that her beloved foundation is being discontinued. ‘Hint hint ifam.’ 🙄

Sarah asks the ifam if they prefer the vlog with or without an intro. Sarah likes one but Chris doesn’t and likes to get straight into the vlog instead of a repetitive 30 second intro. Erm.... have you watched the vlogs Creepy? They‘re a repetitive 20 minutes nightly. 🙄

Sarah brings up the rubber Jace dolls and the tea party. Lots of ifam have been contacting Mary shortle and asking about it so Sarah explains that it’s going to be one big event that’s going to be really fun. The reason it’s taken so long to organise is because they knew lots of the ifam had been given their dolls as a gift for Christmas so they couldn’t do it before because they didn’t want anybody to be left out. They’re looking for a venue and are hoping to do it in the next month or two. They’ll let everyone know so don’t worry because they won’t go back on their word. I’m guessing the dolly tea party will be held in a nightclub so the inghams can show off all their adult ifam? 🧐🙄

end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

thegreencow

VIP Member
11:15 Jace went to bed. Creepy went to say goodnight to the girls and said he would be back in 5 minutes. They probably didn't get to bed until gone 12.
befdjsisn.PNG

The haircut will probably be something like this, Throwback to Christmas 2018
police mug.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Abi 1712

There was no A* or uni!!!!! He was rarely ever there!! It’s all bullshit 😂 probably barely scraped together 2 GCSE’S!! His mum was ALWAYS seen at the school, so wether that was because of his poor attendance or another reason I’m not sure. It’s been a good few years since I was at school! 😆 he was bright ginger tho (no photos unfortunately) exactly like Esmè’s hair colour. I wouldn’t have said ‘gang’ but he hung around with the ‘scene’ and ‘grungers’ he used to wear eyeliner and flick it at the corners though 😂 (the dying of the hair is probably due to the fact that he was tormented because of it.) which isn’t acceptable obviously but, he should show Esme not to let the bullies win, because unfortunately at this rate Esme will dye her hair black when she reaches her teens, because her dad is showing her that it’s an issue instead of embracing it. Chris isn’t at school anymore to be bullied for his hair, so just embrace it! Be proud of it. Ginger hair is beautiful in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Yeah, if it was me I would do in the Shortle shop for an hour after closing in groups based on the time you bought your doll. Lay out 6 or so tables for 6-8, buy some cutesey chinaware that you can reuse for each party, go to Tesco and buy some fondant fancies and other cakes and make up some sandwiches.

This is not going to be what was promised.

Just seen the new wording, when did it change from tea party to meet and greet?
I wouldn’t be surprised if its hosted in their garden. They’ll set themselves up in the (small marquee) VIP area for photos. Jane and Steve will be the bouncers and 6 cakes will be provided by the pub that gives them the free cakes. They’ll think they’ve over catered and act surprised when the butlers (John and Louise) return with empty trays after 2 minutes. Dave and Shortle will be selling the big blankets, teethers, doll accessories and ifam pencil cases at the breakfast bar and then they’ll all gather in street with their rubber Jace dolls and watch creepy bravely overcome his tonsillitis back and do his one trick on his roller skates. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

String Man

VIP Member
Did they include a bit of 'adult content' tonight?

Perhaps Sarah cackling about how the postman mistook one of the Baby&Me teethers for a cock ring :unsure: No?

I can just imagine them 'travelling' around the UK for a year in the chavavan, home educating the girls. It would be a disaster for the girls to be honest, they need the routine and familiarity of school to help balance their chaotic home life.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I can’t see the IFAM going for this type of content.
However we all know the Minghams, why fail just once when you can bugger up everyday. So with that in mind, as Lazy tells us how long Creepy takes to get ready, can we look forward to this for tomorrow’s thumbnail?

View attachment 70649
So glad you noticed the ginger sideburns too. If they get any longer, he'll start looking like Kevin.

Kathy-Burke-in-Kevin-and-Perry-Go-Large-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1022085__43000.143243299...jpg

Don't her and her "friends" discuss who's going on which trip before they pay? 🤥
You have to actually attend school to have those discussions with friends.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Hi guys just a quick story of how me and creepy used to work together. It was at the airport we were different departments but definitely crossed paths enough times.

I was working with Chris when I started at lba April 2015 só worked alongside him until he left sometime in 2016 (when vlogging apparently took off).

So in his early vlogs when he’d come home in his hiviz vest actually making an honest living is the time I knew him.

He was an aircraft dispatcher and I worked as cabin crew, so I’d see him now and again, on my aircraft, in his office and around the airport.

To us as cabin crew he told us and painted this wonderful picture to us of his amazing single bachelor life. No mention ever of having kids or a girlfriend and this must have been around the time they were about to get married. We all genuinely thought he was just a single guy around 30.

His actions towards the cabin crew (and probably to many other girls in their early 20s from other departments as well) definitely portrayed those of a single guy!

Never to me, but he would message a number of my colleagues asking to go out with him for drinks or skating (of course), always on the hunt for a date with a hot younger cabin crew.

I don’t know how many took him up on his offer, one girl I worked with definitely went ‘skating’ with him, but then it came out that he had kids and was due to get married, so that changed the whole thing and everyone quickly learnt what a creep and liar he was. No change there then.

I remember being so genuinely shocked when someone told me he had a whole family life with kids and was due to get married!

So yeah, he has always been cheating on lazy and lying to her, always on the look out for something younger and fresher it seems. There’s no doubt in my mind when the non situation came out that all these girls were telling the truth because I knew what a pest he was with my colleagues.
I could obtain plenty of screenshots of him messaging other girls asking them on dates, but it seems like he can cheat on lazy and she doesn’t mind because that YouTube money makes everything alright.

And also it seems they are creating their own downfall, they don’t need anymore screenshots or proof of him being a creep to help end them ✌🏼

Last point is whenever they fly away on holiday you see them never use LBA because ALL of his ex colleagues know what a fucking creep and embarrassment he really is. Plenty of flights to AMS from LBA Chris but you chose to use and hide at MAN instead 😉
Did you ever get any gay vibes from him?
Did he ever wear the beanie at work?
Did he stink?
How did you find out about Sarah and the kids?
Did he woohoo a very lot?
Was he sacked or did he quit?

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So, to clarify, they’ve been driving those kids around in a car with no MOT or insurance, a faulty braking system, and an exhaust that was ‘clearly’ knackered? What if they’d had an accident, Steve?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

MrMagoo

Hope everyone is enjoying their evening

Earlier I sat two of the kids down (13 and 15) to watch some great family entertainment. I banned the 8 year old as these aren’t made for her i’m afraid

Thought i’d start with a few Inghams vlogs from the first few months they started

‘Esme and Isla review my little Pony toy pack’, ‘Ever after high dolls and playset reviews’, ‘Isla Savana reviews her weeble wobble peppa pig playset‘ and finally ‘Isla opens her disney hair glow rapunzel doll’

After this cracking entertainment for 13 year olds and over, The wife’s muttering under her breath about divorce, and shouting that shes booking me a mental health assessment first thing Monday, while my 13 and 15 year old are furious with me for making them watch ‘babyish crap for little kids’

I don’t know what they're on about? Looks like i’ll be watching ‘Toy Tuesday 4, Isabelle with Sylvanian families country clinic set‘, ’Half term, what 3 little Ingham ladies get up to on a cold feb day during half-term”, ‘Friday challenge, this week the girls do the jelly challenge‘ and ‘Islas fourth birthday morning opening presents‘ on my own 😭

Have a great evening everyone 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47