The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

if you watch near beginning of this, look at how much he is looking at himself in the viewer not the others. if you look at his eyeline its really obvious. I don't feel cruel doing this i feel it is the least he deserves after seemingly getting away with everything.
Sarahs true accent and Isla wanting the attention. Standard Inghams

Chris creepily licking his lips and doing his weird eyebrow thing. How did anyone ever think this family were normal?

the amount of jump cuts and wooden acting in that is unreal. How did these ever get ‘famous’?!?

Reactions: 16
Chris went to my secondary school and he was just as Perverted and creepy back then! And you’ll be amazed to know that he had BRIGHT ginger hair!!! Why he is ashamed of it now I will never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Chris went to my secondary school and he was just as Perverted and creepy back then! And you’ll be amazed to know that he had BRIGHT ginger hair!!! Why he is ashamed of it now I will never know.
Ooh tell more don't leave us hanging...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You went to school with creepy????!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he really get an A* in A level maths? Despite the grade not even existing!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you have photos? Would love to see more photos of him ginger after the 'no one bullies my child' rant a couple of years ago.

Did he really get accepted into an American Uni?

Did he really have mental health problems? Or is that more bullshit?

Reactions: 17
Was he in a gang? He looks like he used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
OMG never seen that one before!!!

He's been let loose on the St Moriz fake tan! He looks like both of the hairdressers from Benidorm rolled into one! :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though....he has the darkest, most scary and soul-less looking eyes ever. For someone so naturally pale and pasty his eyes are soooooooo dark and creep me out.
His cartoon eyebrows don’t help 😂😂. They are the most unnatural eyebrows I’ve ever seen. I know ginger people don’t tend to have eyebrows. His natural ones are probably very very light or very very ginger. So he usually makes up to cover them. That why he also doesn’t like going in pools I reckon. It would wash his makeup off. He also wears t shirts to cover his ginger body hair 😂😂 nothing wrong with being ginger Chris. The only thing wrong with it with you is that you try so so hard to cover it up and pretend you don’t have ginger hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is brand new information!!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did mummy walk him up to the school gates every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was no A* or uni!!!!! He was rarely ever there!! It’s all bullshit 😂 probably barely scraped together 2 GCSE’S!! His mum was ALWAYS seen at the school, so wether that was because of his poor attendance or another reason I’m not sure. It’s been a good few years since I was at school! 😆 he was bright ginger tho (no photos unfortunately) exactly like Esmè’s hair colour. I wouldn’t have said ‘gang’ but he hung around with the ‘scene’ and ‘grungers’ he used to wear eyeliner and flick it at the corners though 😂 (the dying of the hair is probably due to the fact that he was tormented because of it.) which isn’t acceptable obviously but, he should show Esme not to let the bullies win, because unfortunately at this rate Esme will dye her hair black when she reaches her teens, because her dad is showing her that it’s an issue instead of embracing it. Chris isn’t at school anymore to be bullied for his hair, so just embrace it! Be proud of it. Ginger hair is beautiful in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
There was no A* or uni!!!!! He was rarely ever there!! It’s all bullshit 😂 probably barely scraped together 2 GCSE’S!! His mum was ALWAYS seen at the school, so wether that was because of his poor attendance or another reason I’m not sure. It’s been a good few years since I was at school! 😆 he was bright ginger tho (no photos unfortunately) exactly like Esmè’s hair colour. I wouldn’t have said ‘gang’ but he hung around with the ‘scene’ and ‘grungers’ he used to wear eyeliner and flick it at the corners though 😂 (the dying of the hair is probably due to the fact that he was tormented because of it.) which isn’t acceptable obviously but, he should show Esme not to let the bullies win, because unfortunately at this rate Esme will dye her hair black when she reaches her teens, because her dad is showing her that it’s an issue instead of embracing it. Chris isn’t at school anymore to be bullied for his hair, so just embrace it! Be proud of it. Ginger hair is beautiful in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
He said in his garage forecourt vlog that he was bullied at school but then became more popular when he started roller blading and hung out with the other roller blading lads. Was this made up too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.