The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite books as a child was the Raymond Briggs "Father Christmas goes on holiday" where he has a miserable time in France in his caravan, your post gave me images of that.

Ifam coming up with vlog ideas that Chris can now not use. They're stuck with the Lazy and Creepy show.

View attachment 70624
yep COPPA aside ,we all know Jace still doesn't have a routine!

Reactions: 4
It seems so unprofessional to have Jace screeching in the background in every vlog. I find it unbearable! Not his fault obviously he's just a baby, but Lazy ffs see what he needs before you start filming rather than ignoring him and banging on about makeup! Urghhh

Reactions: 22
For someone who was SURE Coppa wasn’t going to effect them they’ve sure switched up their content. Dildo innuendos and now adult makeup.

they are a very lot not bothered

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Notice on the latest thumbnail hes left it totally plain. No wording/graphics at all. Either he's been busy in a row with youtube over his content and had no time, or he's finally realised the crappy thumbnails he usually does are aimed at kids.

They wont survive like this. The kids who watch them, watch to see the girls. They'll scroll past when its vlogs about lazy's makeup routine. And they sure as hell wont find any adults watching it either.

Happy New Year Minghams, 2020 really is shaping up to be your best year yet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It seems so unprofessional to have Jace screeching in the background in every vlog. I find it unbearable! Not his fault obviously he's just a baby, but Lazy ffs see what he needs before you start filming rather than ignoring him and banging on about makeup! Urghhh
Yes this! He is a lovely baby but he's inherited his eardrum shattering volume from his mum :-D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlog is called My morning make up routine!

(Wow they really are getting desperate. Sarahs eyebrows usually look like they were shot on by paint in a water gun so this should be fun!) 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah screeching at Jace while he eats cut up grapes from his high chair.

Sarah’s sitting on the sofa and mentions that Isabelle has phoned from school and mentioned that she wanted to go on a medieval trip with school so Sarah has payed the deposit but then Isabelle phoned saying none of her friends are going on that trip and they’re all going on the ski trip instead. Sarah isn’t sure if she can change it. Seriously sarah? 🙄 She already misses out on doing things with friends so you can film your vlogs. Sarah says she’s become obsessed with skiing after Lapland and wants to do a ski trip this year so I’m guessing that will be a no for Isabelle then. 🙄

Sarah needs to go to the office to do some promotions blah blah blah and she mentions that her new stock should be arriving in a week or so. She’s now babbling on about what make up she uses while Jace shouts for attention from the high chair. She ignores him and shows the rest of her make up.

Jace screams from the high chair again.

Sarah tries to be zoella and puts on the make up. It cuts to the next part and it looks like she’s reapplied it and scrubbed off the dark brown bronzer cheeks. 🧐 Jace is still shouting from the high chair.

Sarah says one of the reasons they’re selling the house is because the rooms are so small. Im guessing Chris will call the rooms cosy-esc when the new buyers are viewing it. 🙄 Jace is on the floor with his drum. They’re waiting for creepy to crisp and dry his hair.

Sarah calls Edinburgh ‘breadinburgh’ and plugs the car seat wrap. She thinks it will be better with a five point harness so I’m guessing Jane will be busy with the scissors in the office cutting two more holes on all the car seat wrap stock that’s due.

Sarah is trying it out on her car seat she said it’s annoying on her car seat because of the head support. She says it’s frustrating. I’m pretty sure most car seat have head supports Sarah. 🙄 Jace looks like he hates his car seat cover. He cries to get out.

Chris is saying they’re off to the office and then they’re going to do something exciting that’s “new house-esc.” Oh duck off creepy! 🙄🙄

In the office and Sarah is saying that Jace flung himself out of his bumbo seat.

Creepy is in the backseat of the car now. They’ve just left the office. He tells the ifam “y’all are gonna love what’s coming.” When he plugs his ifam merch. I’m guessing the ifam pencil cases and notebooks are on the way for all the “adult” ifam. He mentions they’re off to do something to do with the new house but he can’t film it. They’re probably off to Costa for a pink hot chocolate. 🙄

Next clip and they’re in costa for a chai latte and a pink hot chocolate. Chris says Jace slept through the entire meeting at the new house. Sarah says she doesn’t usually get to eat dinner when the girls are at dance on a Wednesday. Sure you don’t sarah. 🙄 The camera goes back to Sarah after she’s swallowed all the cream on her drink. She wasn’t keen on it. They’re off to get the girls from school and then they’re off to dance.

Isla crawls on the floor while Jace stands up at the sofa.

Isabelle has a face mask and zebra ears on in her bedroom.

Back on Jace he’s asleep again in the car seat wrapped in Sarahs car seat blanket. They’re back from dance. Chris tries to wake him up by saying “Jace we’ve got namnams.” 🙄

Esme shows off her outfit and babbles on about tik tok and shows off her dance.

Sarah explains why she’s waking Jace up at half past eight. She says he’s still in his clothes and needs to be bathed and changed and also he’s breastfed so he’s sleeping in her room. She’s happy with the routine they have and it works for them. Sarah you moan daily that he’s not sleeping and he’s being fussy so i don’t think it’s working for you. 🙄

Isla pops up beside Sarah and pouts. Sarah turns the camera to Jace so isla pops up beside Jace so the camera cuts to Jace standing at his toy table and you can only see Islas hand. I’m guessing creepy and Sarah are worrying about the kids being in the vlog! No hell no coppa! 🤣🤣

As creepy would say that was a very lot boring-esc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Only just notice their Vlogs don’t have the usual intro now - it’s straight to the vlog - is this a ploy so the YT algorithm does pick it up as made for kids

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Vlogs up - definitely feeling the effects of COPPA. "My morning make up routine".

Won't work, Lazy. Nobody cares about your morning make up routine. Let's see if you blend that bronzer in for once 😂
Who wants to watch her morning makeup routine? My 12 yr old can figure it out better than her. Why would anyone watch that. How not to blend. How to clump your eyelashes. How to cover up your herpes infested lips. Oh remember to share lipstick with your daughter to share the germs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It’s one thing having crappy makeup in your family vlogs but as soon as you start posting makeup routines you’re gonna attract the type of people who like those videos and the people who like those videos really know their stuff about makeup, there’s no way this sub par content is gonna fly...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yesterday she was stressing about the move and plans for a new house, today they go for a meeting about it?? I'm still saying it's the new build we found.

Also in an old video she said she didn't believe in kids sharing thier parents beds and she never did it with the girls but she cosleeps with jace?

Reactions: 24
Did he not say he could fly a plane but it ended up he was just a baggage handler at the airport and he dreamed of being a pilot. Then he did vlogs saying he had a fear of flying....... constant lying gets so confusing. I’m sure he just used to film planes leaving and landing at Manchester airport as a hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It seems so unprofessional to have Jace screeching in the background in every vlog. I find it unbearable! Not his fault obviously he's just a baby

Agree! Who wants to hear that really? The Jace bits are even more boring than the lazy bits at least they mildly entertain me with exasperation.
News flash lazy nobody is interested in a baby as much as the parents.

Reactions: 12
The exciting thing with the house is they probably just went to look around A few rentals. They don’t earn enough money to get a £500,000 mortgage. That much is obvious to those who know. He was moaning to Alfie in leaked messages saying he really struggles to pay the mortgage on the house they already have. So how he would think he could afford it on a bigger house I don’t know. The house they have isn’t to small for them at all. It because they got to much furniture that is to big for the house because they are stupid and didn’t measure and thought it was so big and good at the start. If they got rid of most of the tat they have lying around that house would fit then fine. They only have 4 children and 2 adults and it’s a 5 bed house for god sake!! I can’t stand their lies. That blanket business will not be bringing in much. Once the few ifam that brought one have got one they won’t want to keep wasting that much money on new ones. I can not see anyone who doesn’t know this family wanting time spend over the odds money on things you can get for half the price elsewhere. Their views are so low it’s laughable. They just keep plodding on lying to their viewers trying to make out everything is still rosy. By the end of this year the girls will be out of private school, they will be in a rented house somewhere and hopefully won’t be on YouTube anymore. They do make me laugh how they can call YouTube a business. It’s not. It’s simply filming yourself. It was never ever going to be a long term pay check for any YouTubers. Get a real job you lazy pair of fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The vlog has been up 2 hours and they can’t even reach 10k views 😂 if I was them them I be a lot worried 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I can’t see the IFAM going for this type of content.
However we all know the Minghams, why fail just once when you can bugger up everyday. So with that in mind, as Lazy tells us how long Creepy takes to get ready, can we look forward to this for tomorrow’s thumbnail?

2F2C0792-01FE-459B-8E1E-6EF57A3119EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The vlog is called My morning make up routine!

(Wow they really are getting desperate. Sarahs eyebrows usually look like they were shot on by paint in a water gun so this should be fun!) 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah screeching at Jace while he eats cut up grapes from his high chair.

Sarah’s sitting on the sofa and mentions that Isabelle has phoned from school and mentioned that she wanted to go on a medieval trip with school so Sarah has payed the deposit but then Isabelle phoned saying none of her friends are going on that trip and they’re all going on the ski trip instead. Sarah isn’t sure if she can change it. Seriously sarah? 🙄 She already misses out on doing things with friends so you can film your vlogs. Sarah says she’s become obsessed with skiing after Lapland and wants to do a ski trip this year so I’m guessing that will be a no for Isabelle then. 🙄

Sarah needs to go to the office to do some promotions blah blah blah and she mentions that her new stock should be arriving in a week or so. She’s now babbling on about what make up she uses while Jace shouts for attention from the high chair. She ignores him and shows the rest of her make up.

Jace screams from the high chair again.

Sarah tries to be zoella and puts on the make up. It cuts to the next part and it looks like she’s reapplied it and scrubbed off the dark brown bronzer cheeks. 🧐 Jace is still shouting from the high chair.

Sarah says one of the reasons they’re selling the house is because the rooms are so small. Im guessing Chris will call the rooms cosy-esc when the new buyers are viewing it. 🙄 Jace is on the floor with his drum. They’re waiting for creepy to crisp and dry his hair.

Sarah calls Edinburgh ‘breadinburgh’ and plugs the car seat wrap. She thinks it will be better with a five point harness so I’m guessing Jane will be busy with the scissors in the office cutting two more holes on all the car seat wrap stock that’s due.

Sarah is trying it out on her car seat she said it’s annoying on her car seat because of the head support. She says it’s frustrating. I’m pretty sure most car seat have head supports Sarah. 🙄 Jace looks like he hates his car seat cover. He cries to get out.

Chris is saying they’re off to the office and then they’re going to do something exciting that’s “new house-esc.” Oh duck off creepy! 🙄🙄

In the office and Sarah is saying that Jace flung himself out of his bumbo seat.

Creepy is in the backseat of the car now. They’ve just left the office. He tells the ifam “y’all are gonna love what’s coming.” When he plugs his ifam merch. I’m guessing the ifam pencil cases and notebooks are on the way for all the “adult” ifam. He mentions they’re off to do something to do with the new house but he can’t film it. They’re probably off to Costa for a pink hot chocolate. 🙄

Next clip and they’re in costa for a chai latte and a pink hot chocolate. Chris says Jace slept through the entire meeting at the new house. Sarah says she doesn’t usually get to eat dinner when the girls are at dance on a Wednesday. Sure you don’t sarah. 🙄 The camera goes back to Sarah after she’s swallowed all the cream on her drink. She wasn’t keen on it. They’re off to get the girls from school and then they’re off to dance.

Isla crawls on the floor while Jace stands up at the sofa.

Isabelle has a face mask and zebra ears on in her bedroom.

Back on Jace he’s asleep again in the car seat wrapped in Sarahs car seat blanket. They’re back from dance. Chris tries to wake him up by saying “Jace we’ve got namnams.” 🙄

Esme shows off her outfit and babbles on about tik tok and shows off her dance.

Sarah explains why she’s waking Jace up at half past eight. She says he’s still in his clothes and needs to be bathed and changed and also he’s breastfed so he’s sleeping in her room. She’s happy with the routine they have and it works for them. Sarah you moan daily that he’s not sleeping and he’s being fussy so i don’t think it’s working for you. 🙄

Isla pops up beside Sarah and pouts. Sarah turns the camera to Jace so isla pops up beside Jace so the camera cuts to Jace standing at his toy table and you can only see Islas hand. I’m guessing creepy and Sarah are worrying about the kids being in the vlog! No hell no coppa! 🤣🤣

As creepy would say that was a very lot boring-esc.
If COPPA rules hadn't come in, I'm wondering what from that Creepy would've used for his sleazy-esc title... What do you think? It's got to be Isabelle's face mask. Thumbnail of Isabelle doing her sex doll face, a title saying "14 yr old can't move her face!" and a big red arrow somewhere?
Or, as we've said, something "pink and hot" and Isabelle's face, of course.
Grrrrrrr.... think of all the pweirdo pounds you've lost, Creepy! 😩😩😩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.