The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People..there is no house being built! They have sold the house to free up money because they are Skint.They are moving into rented and that is where they will stay!

They have made several refences to how they "want" their new house to have a bigger bedroom or this or that...they have not "found" a house to build..it's all pie in the sky. Its just convenient to talk about this mysterious mansion in a gated community being built because they can keep up the pretence that they are not skint. But they are actually SK by. They won't get another mortgage. Copa. Will see to that. Its rented all the way now.
Themselves Ney theyfree up from the house sale might buy them another year in private school.
The only holidays there gonna get is tin can get rid one the carsand tin can free up money

Reactions: 3
So one of Sarahs imaginary neighbourhood friends have been over for a chat for an hour. Would you really invite someone in having your house looking like that???
And why not do one thing at the time. Clean up and get away all the things from your hollidays, and in a day or two when you have finnished you can take down the christmasstuff. It's not like you have been home every day this christmas to enjoy the decorations you love so much Sarah.

Reactions: 19
Sarah talking on is so mundane and boring nearly as bad as the stupid voice she puts on for Jace. Repeating the same thing over and over. Really not stimulating at all or intelligent.

She will bore us to death with Coppa and it being more of her blag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god no, she wants to take the girls out of school for a year and 'caravanschool' them while they travel the coast of the UK.😨
No one on Tattle SAW THAT COMING *sigh*
Those girls will be ruined if they do that...School is the one and only bit of routine they have at the moment

Reactions: 17
I can't see creepy bollocks' GP continually prescribing him antibiotics for his abscess. At my GP and even A&E, you're basically told to jog on to a dentist and they won't touch you. I smell bullshit and I have a very strong feeling he's just trying to blag pain of some description - for his abscessed tonsillitis sciaticaish back. Wanker.

Reactions: 33
These boneheads sold their house without finding somewhere else to live even temporarily?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In England as long as you haven’t exchanged you can pull out without penalty. Minghams sayings it’s “sold” is just a verbal agreement and subject to contract.

Hopefully they watch a vlog before then and pull out 🤣
They would be stupid (so probably will) mess the buyers about. The buyers would not incur penalties but will have ran up legal fees, survey costs and mortgage arrangement fees. It would be so unfair as it could be a few thousand pounds that the buyers would loose but what will the Inghams care?
Or they could exchange contracts with the buyer paying a ten per cent deposit but with a delayed completion when the rest of the money is paid. Unlikely any buyer would tolerate that scenario, given if they are waiting for lady much to move, they might as well wait for a brand new house from the builder. It would probably be for the best with the defects and shortcomings of the house that have been repeated time and again. They have been very lucky to find a buyer especially with the political uncertainties surrounding Brexit etc. Clueless absolutely clueless

Reactions: 7
Granny's house it is then

Just saw the house chat. Sounds like they are buying another new build to me.
I dont believe they have any plans to buy again. its all part of there plan to sell all of their assets. then make themself bankrupt so they dont have to pay any of their debts. these two have no morals what so ever, you dont take holidays if you cant pay your bills. forget the jace teaparty it is never going to happen and they couldnt care less. its just take the money and run. vile people

Reactions: 23
Isla trying to do some advertising for mummys blankets, cause they are so snuggly when you are warm(had to smile on her messing up the word, not her mother rolling her eyes because of it) next clip the snugly blanket layes on the floor with a stained Prinny sleeping on top of it. naaah no try on advertising there guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see creepy bollocks' GP continually prescribing him antibiotics for his abscess. At my GP and even A&E, you're basically told to jog on to a dentist and they won't touch you. I smell bullshit and I have a very strong feeling he's just trying to blag pain of some description - for his abscessed tonsillitis sciaticaish back. Wanker.
Yes your right, they tell you to go the dentist.

Reactions: 14
slightly confused as to why sarah is complaining about the “big things there that make it a little irritating” aka the head support on the car seat for your baby so their head doesn’t wobble about??? But just because it doesn’t fit with your blanket? Also that hood is incredibly loose, is it not a health risk?
She talks about safety but it’s so unsafe...

Also haven’t seen them out and about with it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I dont believe they have any plans to buy again. its all part of there plan to sell all of their assets. then make themself bankrupt so they dont have to pay any of their debts. these two have no morals what so ever, you dont take holidays if you cant pay your bills. forget the jace teaparty it is never going to happen and they couldnt care less. its just take the money and run. vile people
True, true. I can see bankruptcy happening. And the teaparty won't happen, just like their 1 million subscribers event never happened. Never had the decency to thank their iFam for hitting 1 mill (+ bought fake subscribers) by meeting them - just designed a gross, vain, gold-print hoodie and expected iFam to hand over money for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The vlog is called This was a hair makeover fail.

The vlog starts with Sarah complaining about the mess in the kitchen. She wishes she could curl up into a ball and watch Christmas movies. She has lots of jobs to do today like taking the Christmas decorations down.

Sarah is now complaining that they’ve sold the house but they’re in limbo because the new buyers want to move in as soon as they can but Sarah and Chris are lazy idiots who haven’t found anywhere else to move into and they’re scared the buyers will pull out if they stay too long. Imagine buying a house and those self entitled arseholes won’t move out of it. 🙄 Oh well you've got a tin can outside. Move into that. 🙄

Sarah says they need to move the marble table because Jace keeps climbing on it.

Sarah is in the car complaining that her car is dirty but that’s the least of her worries today. She feels like she’s not filmed much today. That’s because you haven’t Sarah. She’s probably been lay on the sofa while Chris hoovers the new buyers carpets again. 🙄 She lies and says she’s spent all day cleaning. She’s off to get the girls from school.

Creepy is sitting on the stairs and talking in a baby voice to prinny woo. Prinny looks like she’s wondering who the greasy Dick head is who keeps saying her name in a creepy voice.

Chris is now slagging off the lighting in the house he’s trying to sell. He’s bought new lights to make filming better.

Creepy is complaining about his face feeling fat. He pretends he’s been to the doctors for more antibiotics. Sure you have creepy. He’s not mentioned his sciatica-ish back yet. 🙄

Chris shows a shot of isabelles bedroom looking like a pigsty so when Sarah said they’ve been cleaning all day she obviously meant that Chris has dumped all the crap in there.

Sarah’s back. She has a present for Chris. It’s a laundry basket. Creepy acts like she’s just brought a teenager home for him. “Yes mate! The one thing I asked for.” 🙄

Now we know why the views will be dropping. Boring bastards! 🙄

The tree is in a box and the marble table is about to be moved if old tonsillitis back can lift it. Exciting stuff! 🙄

Sarah has helped Chris drag the marble table upstairs. Chris looks winded and Sarah moved so I’m guessing they’ll both be needing a three week break from the office to recover. They say they’re hiring a removal company to bring it back down.

Sarah’s scraping at the rug to get the table marks out. I smell low views on the horizon!

Sarah pretends that the neighbours husband is Scottish. Sure he is Sarah! 🙄 She says she’s just had a chinwag with her about offending Scots by saying iron bru. Sure you have Sarah.

Isabelle is unpacking. She’s found a blonde wig under her bed so she thought it would be fun to try it on and be someone else.

Back in the kitchen and i’ll guess those are the cleaners Cadbury roses on the breakfast bar because I doubt they‘d leave chocolate in Edinburgh. They’ve just finished dinner. The girls had lasagna and Izzy had oven baked pasta. Jace had both pastas, chicken and garlic bread.

The living room looks bare according to Sarah. Jace and Isla are crawling on the floor. Sarah cackles.

Prinny has a big stain on her back because Jace dropped his lasagna on her at dinner.

Creepy is holding Jaces hands and trying to get him to stand up. Sarah mentions she’s got nowhere to put her cup of tea now the table is gone. She pretends that Jace just stood up on his own yet for some reason she doesn’t turn the camera on him. 🧐

Sarah has a conclusion. They want to caravan school the girls and travel around england in the tin can for a year. Creepy wants to start in Scotland. Sarah nervous giggles incase he thinks she’s serious. They barely managed 4 weeks across Europe and haven’t even used it since so i doubt that will be happening.

End of a very lot boring vlog. I can’t see all the little ifam watching them much longer. I’m pretty sure they asked if the girls and Jace could have a channel by themselves not long ago so I can’t see them sticking around to watch creepy and big franks ma talking about cups of tea and getting excited over laundry baskets. 🙄
LOL How I have missed your round-ups ghost!! I can now stop watching them and I wont need to set up a go fund me page for cochlear implants because Lazy has burst my eardrums with her volume

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Creepy's breath must be rotten if he's got an abscess 😷😷😷
And how would Lazy do her Poor Poor Pregnancy ©SLIngham 2020 on a caravan tour? Not that she's pregnant, but seriously - if you're travelling how do you do ante-natal checks??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And how would Lazy do her Poor Poor Pregnancy ©SLIngham 2020 on a caravan tour? Not that she's pregnant, but seriously - if you're travelling how do you do pre-natal checks??
They will have to ask FF about that one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And how would Lazy do her Poor Poor Pregnancy ©SLIngham 2020 on a caravan tour? Not that she's pregnant, but seriously - if you're travelling how do you do pre-natal checks??
Chris said he had a broken wrist while still using it easily and with no pain. The hospital told him it wasn’t broken so he got his mum to bandage it.

more like he’s got mental health issues and that’s why he’s always there.He said the other week he was in agony with his back but then was skating the next day. I’ve pulled my back slightly before and TRUST me I was walking like I’d crapped myself and could barely sit And stand for days after. There’s no way his back was in ‘agony’

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.