The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ingham is a very lot pissed off/fed up in this vlog. COPPA got to you, hun?

Aaaaaaaaaand the topic of moving into rented accommodation is now being spoken about... There's a shock 😂

"Making me feel compressed?" Er, what? 🤨

Your kitchen is a constant tit tip. You've shown it a million times before. Don't pretend like it's not always like that.

Lazy dreads to even think what damage could be done if Jace falls and hits his head on the table.... Are you on about damage to your child? Or damage to the table? As we all know how mental Creepy went at a 2 year old over that chavvy table.

"I don't know how it's already school run time" - well, to be fair, you probably only got up out of your pit about 2 hours before.

Of course Creepy is back to the doctor's 🙄 not sure why you're not going to the dentist as you clearly have an abscess (probs from all that sugar rotting your teeth and gums).

Isabelle gets in from a long day of school after a late night last night, and can't even chill out in her room, because her parents couldn't be arsed to sort tit earlier in the day.

Creepy and Lazy pretending they love each other again. They've definitely been whacking out that turkey baster. Baby Mingham 2020 coming soon.

Couldn't Isabelle have filmed this bizarre segment for Sassybelle instead?

Aaaaaaaaaand we called it again. They'll travel for a whole year around England. I'm in stitches 😂 imagine them lot attempting to home educate those kids. bleeping hell 😂 the excuses are now rolling in as to why the girls will be leaving private school, and why they no doubt can't afford a bigger mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sarah Ingham is a very lot pissed off/fed up in this vlog. COPPA got to you, hun?

Aaaaaaaaaand the topic of moving into rented accommodation is now being spoken about... There's a shock 😂

Your kitchen is a constant tit tip. You've shown it a million times before. Don't pretend like it's not always like that.

Lazy dreads to even think what damage could be done if Jace falls and hits his head on the table.... Are you on about damage to your child? Or damage to the table? As we all know how mental Creepy went at a 2 year old over that chavvy table.

"I don't know how it's already school run time" - well, to be fair, you probably only got up out of your pit about 2 hours before.

Of course Creepy is back to the doctor's 🙄 not sure why you're not going to the dentist as you clearly have an abscess (probs from all that sugar rotting your teeth and gums).

Isabelle gets in from a long day of school after a late night last night, and can't even chill out in her room, because her parents couldn't be arsed to sort tit earlier in the day.

Creepy and Lazy pretending they love each other again. They've definitely been whacking out that turkey baster. Baby Mingham 2020 coming soon.

Aaaaaaaaaand we called it again. They'll travel for a whole year around England. I'm in stitches 😂 imagine them lot attempting to home educate those kids. bleeping hell 😂 the excuses are now rolling in as to why the girls will be leaving private school, and why they no doubt can't afford a bigger mortgage.
Doubt very much if they would even get another mortgage because you need to prove your earnings just now and for at least the last 3 years if you are self employed unless you go to one of the "backstreet" shall we call them because the lenders need to know they will get their money back and if you cant pay due to not working then you wont be getting another purchased house - sorry you will need to rent.

Reactions: 13
when asda has run out of burgers so you cant 'ave one for ya tea
20200108_180506.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Did they include a bit of 'adult content' tonight?

Perhaps Sarah cackling about how the postman mistook one of the Baby&Me teethers for a cock ring :unsure: No?

I can just imagine them 'travelling' around the UK for a year in the chavavan, home educating the girls. It would be a disaster for the girls to be honest, they need the routine and familiarity of school to help balance their chaotic home life.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

He only wants to go to the docs because it’s free and a dentist he would need to pay for.

About time they start charging patients like Chris for wasting their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did they move the table to the top of the house? Why not the dining room seeing as it's never used.

Reactions: 18
The vlog is called This was a hair makeover fail.

The vlog starts with Sarah complaining about the mess in the kitchen. She wishes she could curl up into a ball and watch Christmas movies. She has lots of jobs to do today like taking the Christmas decorations down.

Sarah is now complaining that they’ve sold the house but they’re in limbo because the new buyers want to move in as soon as they can but Sarah and Chris are lazy idiots who haven’t found anywhere else to move into and they’re scared the buyers will pull out if they stay too long. Imagine buying a house and those self entitled arseholes won’t move out of it. 🙄 Oh well you've got a tin can outside. Move into that. 🙄

Sarah says they need to move the marble table because Jace keeps climbing on it.

Sarah is in the car complaining that her car is dirty but that’s the least of her worries today. She feels like she’s not filmed much today. That’s because you haven’t Sarah. She’s probably been lay on the sofa while Chris hoovers the new buyers carpets again. 🙄 She lies and says she’s spent all day cleaning. She’s off to get the girls from school.

Creepy is sitting on the stairs and talking in a baby voice to prinny woo. Prinny looks like she’s wondering who the greasy Dick head is who keeps saying her name in a creepy voice.

Chris is now slagging off the lighting in the house he’s trying to sell. He’s bought new lights to make filming better.

Creepy is complaining about his face feeling fat. He pretends he’s been to the doctors for more antibiotics. Sure you have creepy. He’s not mentioned his sciatica-ish back yet. 🙄

Chris shows a shot of isabelles bedroom looking like a pigsty so when Sarah said they’ve been cleaning all day she obviously meant that Chris has dumped all the crap in there.

Sarah’s back. She has a present for Chris. It’s a laundry basket. Creepy acts like she’s just brought a teenager home for him. “Yes mate! The one thing I asked for.” 🙄

Now we know why the views will be dropping. Boring bastards! 🙄

The tree is in a box and the marble table is about to be moved if old tonsillitis back can lift it. Exciting stuff! 🙄

Sarah has helped Chris drag the marble table upstairs. Chris looks winded and Sarah moved so I’m guessing they’ll both be needing a three week break from the office to recover. They say they’re hiring a removal company to bring it back down.

Sarah’s scraping at the rug to get the table marks out. I smell low views on the horizon!

Sarah pretends that the neighbours husband is Scottish. Sure he is Sarah! 🙄 She says she’s just had a chinwag with her about offending Scots by saying iron bru. Sure you have Sarah.

Isabelle is unpacking. She’s found a blonde wig under her bed so she thought it would be fun to try it on and be someone else.

Back in the kitchen and i’ll guess those are the cleaners Cadbury roses on the breakfast bar because I doubt they‘d leave chocolate in Edinburgh. They’ve just finished dinner. The girls had lasagna and Izzy had oven baked pasta. Jace had both pastas, chicken and garlic bread.

The living room looks bare according to Sarah. Jace and Isla are crawling on the floor. Sarah cackles.

Prinny has a big stain on her back because Jace dropped his lasagna on her at dinner.

Creepy is holding Jaces hands and trying to get him to stand up. Sarah mentions she’s got nowhere to put her cup of tea now the table is gone. She pretends that Jace just stood up on his own yet for some reason she doesn’t turn the camera on him. 🧐

Sarah has a conclusion. They want to caravan school the girls and travel around england in the tin can for a year. Creepy wants to start in Scotland. Sarah nervous giggles incase he thinks she’s serious. They barely managed 4 weeks across Europe and haven’t even used it since so i doubt that will be happening.

End of a very lot boring vlog. I can’t see all the little ifam watching them much longer. I’m pretty sure they asked if the girls and Jace could have a channel by themselves not long ago so I can’t see them sticking around to watch creepy and big franks ma talking about cups of tea and getting excited over laundry baskets. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Why did they move the table to the top of the house? Why not the dining room seeing as it's never used.
Wait what, they took it upstairs? Why bother when they're moving soon

Am I right in thinking that the house buyer can pull out as late as the day they're due to move?

Reactions: 19
She was totally going to say "shut him up" but changed it at the last minute when she remembered she was filming 😉

Like others have said, that blanket looks totally unsafe. The hood made me cringe. Imagine driving along and that hood going straight over your baby's face. Just no.

The whole "I've been testing these out for ages" bullshit 🙄 get real, Sarah. You bought one on Wish/Ali Express from your same "supplier", it arrived in the post when you got back from your Christmas break. You've felt it, looked at it, put it in the car seat and said "yeah, they'll do". That's all you've done.

I want someone to ask her whether it has been crash tested? And I want to see the safety testing certificates for her other products too (which are of course non-existent).
I seem to recall a laughable clip many moons ago in a vlog when they hopped into the car, clutching a delivery of hoodies and opened it to "check the quality", and all Lazy did was squeeze the fabric between her flippers and say, "Ooh yeah, they're so soft" and that was the criteria for passing the test 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Am I right in thinking that the house buyer can pull out as late as the day they're due to move?
In England as long as you haven’t exchanged you can pull out without penalty. Minghams sayings it’s “sold” is just a verbal agreement and subject to contract.

Hopefully they watch a vlog before then and pull out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This just proves that the double garage is full to the brim with crap

Reactions: 17

I'm pretty sure you can. When we bought ours we waited months as our sellers house wasn't ready and we threatend to back out as we had given our rented house up and moved in with family. Soon shifted them out!

Reactions: 11
The vlog is called This was a hair makeover fail.

The vlog starts with Sarah complaining about the mess in the kitchen. She wishes she could curl up into a ball and watch Christmas movies. She has lots of jobs to do today like taking the Christmas decorations down.

Sarah is now complaining that they’ve sold the house but they’re in limbo because the new buyers want to move in as soon as they can but Sarah and Chris are lazy idiots who haven’t found anywhere else to move into and they’re scared the buyers will pull out if they stay too long. Imagine buying a house and those self entitled arseholes won’t move out of it. 🙄 Oh well you've got a tin can outside. Move into that. 🙄

Sarah says they need to move the marble table because Jace keeps climbing on it.

Sarah is in the car complaining that her car is dirty but that’s the least of her worries today. She feels like she’s not filmed much today. That’s because you haven’t Sarah. She’s probably been lay on the sofa while Chris hoovers the new buyers carpets again. 🙄 She lies and says she’s spent all day cleaning. She’s off to get the girls from school.

Creepy is sitting on the stairs and talking in a baby voice to prinny woo. Prinny looks like she’s wondering who the greasy Dick head is who keeps saying her name in a creepy voice.

Chris is now slagging off the lighting in the house he’s trying to sell. He’s bought new lights to make filming better.

Creepy is complaining about his face feeling fat. He pretends he’s been to the doctors for more antibiotics. Sure you have creepy. He’s not mentioned his sciatica-ish back yet. 🙄

Chris shows a shot of isabelles bedroom looking like a pigsty so when Sarah said they’ve been cleaning all day she obviously meant Chris has dumped all the crap in there.

Sarah’s back. She has a present for Chris. It’s a laundry basket. Creepy acts like she’s just brought a teenager home for him. “Yes mate! The one thing I asked for.” 🙄

Now we know why the views will be dropping. Boring bastards! 🙄

The tree is in a box and the marble table is about to be moved if old tonsillitis back can lift it. Exciting stuff! 🙄

Sarah has helped Chris drag the marble table upstairs. Chris looks winded and Sarah moved so I’m guessing they’ll both be needing a three week break from the office to recover. They say they’re hiring a removal company to bring it back down.

Sarah’s scraping at the rug to get the table marks out. I smell low views on the horizon!

Sarah pretends that the neighbours husband is Scottish. Sure he is Sarah! 🙄 She says she’s just had a chinwag with her about offending Scots by saying iron bru. Sure you have Sarah.

Isabelle is unpacking. She’s found a blonde wig under her bed so she thought it would be fun to try it on and be someone else.

Back in the kitchen and i’ll guess those are the cleaners Cadbury roses on the breakfast bar because I doubt they‘d leave chocolate in Edinburgh. They’ve just finished dinner. The girls had lasagna and Izzy has oven baked pasta. Jace had both pastas, chicken and garlic bread.

The living room looks bare according to Sarah. Jace and Isla are crawling on the floor. Sarah cackles.

Prinny has a big stain on her back because Jace dropped his lasagna on her at dinner.

Creepy is holding Jaces hands and trying to get him to stand up. Sarah mentions she’s got nowhere to put her cup of tea now the table is gone. She pretends that Jace just stood up on his own yet for some reason she doesn’t turn the camera on him. 🧐

Sarah has a conclusion. They want to caravan school the girls and travel around england in the tin can for a year. Creepy wants to start in Scotland. Sarah nervous giggles incase he thinks she’s serious. They barely managed 4 weeks across Europe and haven’t even used it since so i doubt that will be happening.

End of a very lot boring vlog. I can’t see all the little ifam watching them much longer. I’m pretty sure they asked if the girls and Jace could have a channel by themselves not long ago so I can’t see them sticking around to watch creepy and big franks ma talking about cups of tea and getting excited over laundry baskets. 🙄
Nice to see you back on form it saves me watching lol

Reactions: 26

Yes they can pull out whenever they want they just break the link in the chain if there is one and they decided they dont want their house anymore. In Scotland it used to be when you signed the title deeds which you had to do within a reasonable time then you were duty bound to take the house, however the same rule seems to apply to Scotland also now so you never know your house is sold until completion on the day.

Reactions: 7
People..there is no house being built! They have sold the house to free up money because they are Skint.They are moving into rented and that is where they will stay!

They have made several refences to how they "want" their new house to have a bigger bedroom or this or that...they have not "found" a house to build..it's all pie in the sky. Its just convenient to talk about this mysterious mansion in a gated community being built because they can keep up the pretence that they are not skint. But they are actually SK by. They won't get another mortgage. Copa. Will see to that. Its rented all the way now.
Themselves Ney theyfree up from the house sale might buy them another year in private school.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.