The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why he takes so long either. His hair is always greasy and he looks like he smells of BO and stale piss. All he probably does in the morning is slide the beanie back on, touch up the Just For Men (although he has been slacking lately so guessing they can no longer afford it), put on week old clothes and then slide into teen's DMs.
He has to blow dry to add volume and hide the bald patch then he has to add products to keep the hairs covering the said bald patch in place 😂 and then he sticks his hat on for extra insurance ,
#minging

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So I thought I would do a little side by side comparison of views FF vs Minghams. Minghams only managed 1 day of viewers over 1 million whereas FF who don’t do daily vlogs figures are so much higher. Anyone else hearing the titanic theme song playing in your head 😂🤣🤪
In the last 6 days they haven’t even reach 100k I love watching them pretending there life is great, must be hard to keep up appearances 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In the last 6 days they haven’t even reach 100k I love watching them pretending there life is great, must be hard to keep up appearances 😂😂
Same! That’s why I’d urge anyone who wants to hate watch not to, even on another platform as they still get a view! The less views the better and honestly I prefer Ghosts hilarious overviews 😂 plus it means I don’t have to see C&L’s vile faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi guys, I’ve taken a bit of a break from this shower since Christmas.

Any chance someone can give a brief overview of what’s happened since Christmas Day??

Reactions: 2
Same! That’s why I’d urge anyone who wants to hate watch not to, even on another platform as they still get a view! The less views the better and honestly I prefer Ghosts hilarious overviews 😂 plus it means I don’t have to see C&L’s vile faces!
I haven’t watched a vlog for a long time I just rely on Ghosts view 😂 unless there was a rant then I would have to watch as I love how they go off and make them selfs look more stupid if that is even possible

Reactions: 15
For a channel with 1.3 million subs they have very poor viewing figures. 17 videos in the last 3 weeks with less than 100k views.

1578739274142.png

1578739434237.png

From Hypeauditor:

1578739529598.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hi guys just a quick story of how me and creepy used to work together. It was at the airport we were different departments but definitely crossed paths enough times.

I was working with Chris when I started at lba April 2015 só worked alongside him until he left sometime in 2016 (when vlogging apparently took off).

So in his early vlogs when he’d come home in his hiviz vest actually making an honest living is the time I knew him.

He was an aircraft dispatcher and I worked as cabin crew, so I’d see him now and again, on my aircraft, in his office and around the airport.

To us as cabin crew he told us and painted this wonderful picture to us of his amazing single bachelor life. No mention ever of having kids or a girlfriend and this must have been around the time they were about to get married. We all genuinely thought he was just a single guy around 30.

His actions towards the cabin crew (and probably to many other girls in their early 20s from other departments as well) definitely portrayed those of a single guy!

Never to me, but he would message a number of my colleagues asking to go out with him for drinks or skating (of course), always on the hunt for a date with a hot younger cabin crew.

I don’t know how many took him up on his offer, one girl I worked with definitely went ‘skating’ with him, but then it came out that he had kids and was due to get married, so that changed the whole thing and everyone quickly learnt what a creep and liar he was. No change there then.

I remember being so genuinely shocked when someone told me he had a whole family life with kids and was due to get married!

So yeah, he has always been cheating on lazy and lying to her, always on the look out for something younger and fresher it seems. There’s no doubt in my mind when the non situation came out that all these girls were telling the truth because I knew what a pest he was with my colleagues.
I could obtain plenty of screenshots of him messaging other girls asking them on dates, but it seems like he can cheat on lazy and she doesn’t mind because that YouTube money makes everything alright.

And also it seems they are creating their own downfall, they don’t need anymore screenshots or proof of him being a creep to help end them ✌🏼

Last point is whenever they fly away on holiday you see them never use LBA because ALL of his ex colleagues know what a bleeping creep and embarrassment he really is. Plenty of flights to AMS from LBA Chris but you chose to use and hide at MAN instead 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
I think they will recoup some of the tea party cost through selling Shortle overpriced baby jace ‘necessities’ and ifam merch to those who attend ‘you can treat your very own baby jace to this limited edition £30 outfit only available here at the meet and greet!’ (even though we would never spend that on an outfit for our real baby)

it would be nice if they gave everyone a free goodie bag, though I’m sure that’s wishful thinking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi guys just a quick story of how me and creepy used to work together. It was at the airport we were different departments but definitely crossed paths enough times.

I was working with Chris when I started at lba April 2015 só worked alongside him until he left sometime in 2016 (when vlogging apparently took off).

So in his early vlogs when he’d come home in his hiviz vest actually making an honest living is the time I knew him.

He was an aircraft dispatcher and I worked as cabin crew, so I’d see him now and again, on my aircraft, in his office and around the airport.

To us as cabin crew he told us and painted this wonderful picture to us of his amazing single bachelor life. No mention ever of having kids or a girlfriend and this must have been around the time they were about to get married. We all genuinely thought he was just a single guy around 30.

His actions towards the cabin crew (and probably to many other girls in their early 20s from other departments as well) definitely portrayed those of a single guy!

Never to me, but he would message a number of my colleagues asking to go out with him for drinks or skating (of course), always on the hunt for a date with a hot younger cabin crew.

I don’t know how many took him up on his offer, one girl I worked with definitely went ‘skating’ with him, but then it came out that he had kids and was due to get married, so that changed the whole thing and everyone quickly learnt what a creep and liar he was. No change there then.

I remember being so genuinely shocked when someone told me he had a whole family life with kids and was due to get married!

So yeah, he has always been cheating on lazy and lying to her, always on the look out for something younger and fresher it seems. There’s no doubt in my mind when the non situation came out that all these girls were telling the truth because I knew what a pest he was with my colleagues.
I could obtain plenty of screenshots of him messaging other girls asking them on dates, but it seems like he can cheat on lazy and she doesn’t mind because that YouTube money makes everything alright.

And also it seems they are creating their own downfall, they don’t need anymore screenshots or proof of him being a creep to help end them ✌🏼

Last point is whenever they fly away on holiday you see them never use LBA because ALL of his ex colleagues know what a bleeping creep and embarrassment he really is. Plenty of flights to AMS from LBA Chris but you chose to use and hide at MAN instead 😉
Your post is golden 👍!
Did he talk like a skater boi back then, was everything a ‘wassup foos’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
E5A28BB1-55FE-4685-B2B2-AB24B08252B8.png

Well results show we used to like watching the inghams but enjoying the downfall more
And 2nd place social media, so it’s proving that our continuous sharing and talking about them is making more people aware x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they will recoup some of the tea party cost through selling Shortle overpriced baby jace ‘necessities’ and ifam merch to those who attend ‘you can treat your very own baby jace to this limited edition £30 outfit only available here at the meet and greet!’ (even though we would never spend that on an outfit for our real baby)

it would be nice if they gave everyone a free goodie bag, though I’m sure that’s wishful thinking!
You never know they might just throw a few pop sockets at the Rubberfam to keep them quiet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I think the last time they thought they were going to the dentist was when they had the surprise Disney Holiday reveal. So they only throw the threat of a dentist in there when they want to spring a surprise on them. They’ve probably never actually been, just use it as an utter low and depressing thought so that the actual surprise is that much more of a roller coaster of emotions for them.
Yes it's crap parenting to use the dentist/doctors etc as a threat. My friend is a dentist and has to deal with parents saying 'if you eat too much sugar the dentist will tell you off ' and things like that. Just makes kids afraid of people that are there to help!

Reactions: 11
How we ended up here....I never was a fan - I discovered the Jess story back in 2018 via the daily mail. Wasn’t sure if it was true etc but watched a few vlogs out of curiosity. Then saw Sarah was preggers and I was hooked on the whole thing... it was a car crash... weird fake acting pregnancy announcement.. THAT tattoo 🤮... watching her waddle around the world on their big holiday.. and then the BEST of all - the HELL NO video he released denying everything 🤣 and all the while allegations are pouring in and they’re frantically trying to cover their tracks.

It’s got even more interesting recently with NikkiLeaks 🤣 Zeldas antics and the rants. It’s like a car crash I can’t look away from.. and I’ve really found some camaraderie in Tattlers! You all crack me up on a daily basis.
The thing is his hell no video didn’t even deny everything. I was very manipulative and denied being a weirdo etc ( which the girls were apparently 16 plus so true) and was all about his poor pregnant wife and shaking some pills around.... he’s never addressed the actual situation properly and that’s why people aren’t happy

Reactions: 21
I really just don’t get the whole school shoe thing, they splash so much money on things like holidays and the latest gadgets but they can’t spring £50 on a pair of schools shoes that will last more than a month. When I was a kid I’d have Clark’s or kickers ( like she mentioned in the vlog) which would normally last me at least a school year of not more yet they seem to buy them every month as they fall apart then end up spending way more in the long run and chuck all those broken shoes in landfill which goes against everything little miss eco warrior bangs on about 🙄

Reactions: 28
True, true. I can see bankruptcy happening. And the teaparty won't happen, just like their 1 million subscribers event never happened. Never had the decency to thank their iFam for hitting 1 mill (+ bought fake subscribers) by meeting them - just designed a gross, vain, gold-print hoodie and expected iFam to hand over money for it.
I’ve wondered if there planning bankruptcy and also wondered if this was the reason why they seem to be buying a lot of expensive stuff from catalogues ie very for girls presents etc rather than cash upfront because bankruptcy would wipe out that debt I think xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered if there planning bankruptcy and also wondered if this was the reason why they seem to be buying a lot of expensive stuff from catalogues ie very for girls presents etc rather than cash upfront because bankruptcy would wipe out that debt I think xx
Bankruptcy wouldn't clear all debts

Reactions: 2
When the no situation came out I think we were mostly shocked it was teenage girls and not boys to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t dream of taking on a bigger mortgage if my income was as unpredictable as there’s seems to be recently, yes there will be huge income from the Xmas vlogs and sometimes the cheap china blankets but that’s not enough in my opinion

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.