Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Something come to mind I wonder don you think there sell every thing they got and travel the world she keeps saying about taken kids out school he wanted a boat on the river what you think cauld be posable not rented anywhere yet

Hot hot

VIP Member
This funny just read u s v range rovers are the most expensive when come to repairs and to big to park I xant seem to put up on here

nattis

VIP Member
I never belived anything that account wrote. He was just talking us around the mouth. People asked a question and it answered what he knew we wanted to hear.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Also why doesn't she like a choice of patterns, sh wants to narrow it down to 3. Yet there was about a million colours of hoodie to choose from.

Austin from ACE family is a manipulative little man and a complete tool and is just as problematic as Chris Ingham, with a wife who stays with him despite being cheated on. They're more successful than the Ingham family (good management) but by no means are they any better as people!!

I don't even know who they are I don't watch any of them at all. It was on the you tube list when i went on to look at music video my friend told me to watch earlier.

I think they are all despicable selling family life for easy money. No morals in my opinion. The point I was making was that he had sabotaged their future and they could be in a completely different position if he hadn't f***** up!!!!