The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her reply
FAA70AE8-9C1A-4312-8CCD-3C3103165FC6.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Just thinking... I really shouldn’t at times.

but is Sarah’s idea of travelling round for a year a way to get out of baby number 5?

Reactions: 5
Chris was looking extra ginger in the car. Amazing what good sunlight can do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris was looking extra ginger in the car. Amazing what good sunlight can do
Those copper tones 😅
He looks like he's nicked himself doing his daily close shave to keep the ginger stubble at bay
And those sideburns are MONSTERS - you could almost stick googly eyes on them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It seems so unprofessional to have Jace screeching in the background in every vlog. I find it unbearable! Not his fault obviously he's just a baby, but Lazy ffs see what he needs before you start filming rather than ignoring him and banging on about makeup! Urghhh
lol my son is the same way he never bloody shuts up. Drives me mad. I wouldn’t try to vlog over the noise though. I don’t even attempt to watch tv over it 🤦🏻‍♀️

he’s not been sleeping great recently but he doesn’t cry when he wakes up he just screeches. Sounds like a pterodactyl which is not what I want waking me up at 3am. 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the girls went back to school on Tuesday, how come it wasn't until Wednesday when Izzy found out that non of her friends were going on the medieval trip? 🧐

Reactions: 7
Those copper tones 😅
He looks like he's nicked himself doing his daily close shave to keep the ginger stubble at bay
And those sideburns are MONSTERS - you could almost stick googly eyes on them
COPPA tones 👨‍🦰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hope everyone is enjoying their evening

Earlier I sat two of the kids down (13 and 15) to watch some great family entertainment. I banned the 8 year old as these aren’t made for her i’m afraid

Thought i’d start with a few Inghams vlogs from the first few months they started

‘Esme and Isla review my little Pony toy pack’, ‘Ever after high dolls and playset reviews’, ‘Isla Savana reviews her weeble wobble peppa pig playset‘ and finally ‘Isla opens her disney hair glow rapunzel doll’

After this cracking entertainment for 13 year olds and over, The wife’s muttering under her breath about divorce, and shouting that shes booking me a mental health assessment first thing Monday, while my 13 and 15 year old are furious with me for making them watch ‘babyish crap for little kids’

I don’t know what they're on about? Looks like i’ll be watching ‘Toy Tuesday 4, Isabelle with Sylvanian families country clinic set‘, ’Half term, what 3 little Ingham ladies get up to on a cold feb day during half-term”, ‘Friday challenge, this week the girls do the jelly challenge‘ and ‘Islas fourth birthday morning opening presents‘ on my own 😭

Have a great evening everyone 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So in tonight’s vlog it was 9:45pm and Esme was still up fully clothed making tik tok videos!! That is absolutely disgusting on a school night! Those poor kids 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It’s one thing having crappy makeup in your family vlogs but as soon as you start posting makeup routines you’re gonna attract the type of people who like those videos and the people who like those videos really know their stuff about makeup, there’s no way this sub par content is gonna fly...
Imagine some twenty year old, incredibly talented roller-bladers watching the one where he comes out of the lift in an NCP car park on his roller skates trying to look tough. It’s that, but make-up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her replyView attachment 70650
Oh my gosh! How unprofessional!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I came across this site after stuff in the media. I don’t really have much of an opinion on anyone however I’ve been reading more about this family and today my eyes have been opened as to what a horrible woman Sarah is. These are screen shots of a chat with her following her ignoring my messages on Instagram. I appreciate there was only 24 hrs ish between the messages but as I said i need something in a hurry. My messages where seen and ignored. So I left a review - cos that’s what they’re for right? This is her replyView attachment 70650
She really thinks everyone's a hater or out to get her doesn't she!
What a way to run a buisness.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If the girls went back to school on Tuesday, how come it wasn't until Wednesday when Izzy found out that non of her friends were going on the medieval trip? 🧐
Don't her and her "friends" discuss who's going on which trip before they pay? 🤥

Reactions: 12
I've missed a bit.......Who are John & Louise? Do they go round to Mingham Towers for 'adult content only' parties where everyone drops their keys into Creepy's special bath bomb basket?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s scary actually looking at their comments section on their today’s vlog, seeing how many fans they actually have. Seeing so many people genuinely liking them. I’m scared for our world!!

Reactions: 12
This is disgusting customer service. Sarah needs to realise that not everyone will love her products and that those asking genuine questions aren't all haters. She's going to go out of business very quickly with that attitude. Vile women

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.