Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
I’ll probably be taking time off this thread for a while, I went to the gynaecologist yesterday and was diagnosed with cervical cancer as he found a large mass in my cervix which will likely require radiation and chemo. I’m in a state of shock tbh and asking myself why me? Because of Easter I won’t hear from the doctor till my case is discussed next Friday and I have the agonising 2 week wait for a mri to stage the cancer and a ct scan to see if it’s spread. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone not even Sarah, but if she is that concerned with her butchered insides she needs to stop rearranging her appointments for holidays (I have to cancel mine now now). I was stupid to not have a smear due to health anxiety and a traumatic experience and now I’m worried I might die.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107

Soozy2k18

Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

StrangeAsAngels

Chatty Member
Let me get this straight, Sarah Ingham -

You have exploited your children's lives for almost a decade. Three out of the six have never know life without a camera shoved in their face daily. Your livelihood comes from putting personal information about your children all over the internet on multiple platforms. You openly encourage complete strangers to interact with them, even charging them money to get videos of them. You have sold dolls of your babies and merchandise with your family name on it. You have taken your children and paraded them in front of "fans" in public settings. You have shared their extremely intimate moments and posted images and videos of them in various states of undress.

And now you think you get to now claim victimhood because the unknowns you have served your children up to for YEARS are pointing out the drastic changes in your children's bodies?

There is only one way to stop strangers commenting on your children. TAKE THEM OFF OF THE INTERNET. That is the only way this will stop. Period. Nothing else will make it go away. This is the life you have made for your children and you have one single solitary way to mend it. But we all know you won't do that. Because those same commenters are the ones who PAY YOUR BILLS. You will continue to throw your kids to the same wolves because you bloody well know you can't survive without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of shit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want fuck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is shit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb bitch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

yummymummy0

Mila was going down the slide and jace grabbed her legs and yanked her down the rest of the slide

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Big frank

Chatty Member
Dear Isabelle,

The vast majority of people talking about your weight loss are saying it from a place of concern. Understand wjy the scutiny is upsetting but your hostility is misplaced. Here's a few bullet points for you to consider and research..

You claim you are showing your outfits. Your not. You repeated exposed your clavicle by pushing back your hair during the rant. This is body checking. As was lifting you top to expose your tummy during your outfit reel. Both are examples of body checking.

Your constant talk of food during vlogs. Your obsession with specific foods like noodles is example of malnutrition and an ED.

The speed of your weight loss is unhealthy, its not happened in a controlled way.

When you vlog mealtimes everyone sees how little you eat from what's left on your plate. I've observed you pushing your food around during every meal your patently vlog.

Feeling cold constantly.

Your defensiveness and denial is worrying. But what more worrying is the collusion of your mother with it.

An eating disorder is not you and you are not it. It is a separate entity within you. People raising concerns are not the problem. You are currently hardwired to assume every concern is an insult when it's not. People with experience of the damage eating disorder can do are commenting because they are worried about you. They are not trolling you, they are not body shaming you. Their ages are irrelevant. They are worried.

My daughter got so sick with her ED that I woke up every morning for months scared to go into her room incase I found her dead. Her heart was failing.... at that point she was already recieving treatment. Please think carefully about why I'm telling you that.

Eating disorders is has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. Its not a game, its deadly serious. Our lives will go on as normal regardless of whether your family respond to our concerns. Ultimately, it's your life that's at risk. And believe me Isabelle, it is at risk if you don't get some help.

Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Fucking hell! Is that Fat, gobby cow for real? She had an appointment come through for her bits 🤢 after she couldn’t be arsed to go to the one she insisted on in January (never mentioned what happened for the one in February) which was for the 27th. Because that’s Jaceus Christ‘s birthday she couldn’t possibly go on that day she cancelled it and they discharged her. The fat cow rang the bookings woman and had a right go at her, who was so beaten down that they agreeed to giving her another appointment but told Fatty Arbuckle that she has to attend.

Fatty foghorn is off on one. She’s a busy mum of six. She shouldn’t be spoken to like that, she didn’t even need the appointment but it was their fault. Didn’t she actually beg for the appointment after the consultant told her on the phone she didn’t need one? She’s the most obnoxious, entitled cow in this world. She should have delayed the van trip and gone to the one in January

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
I’ve heard it all now. A notorious child sex predator concerned with honouring his ancestors? Your whole family are ashamed of you, you are a social pariah, and are going to live and die an infamous n🤥ncecase. Generations from now every member of your bloodline will be able to see exactly where they’ve come from, and be disgusted and ashamed, and you won’t be around to bullshit them. I’m going out with my head held high, the world’s number one DeLonge-based musical act, amongst other things. I’m having Frizz Control played at my funeral.

Also, you’re not laughing, you big liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

RachieBoo

As a former health care practitioner I confirm izzy has markers and signs of an eating disorder and imo depression and anxiety. She is caged within her mind by her mother and that smelly perv step dad. She has lack of control over her life, has been triangulated by a narc with her bio father, to isolate her from another source of love and support because it threatened his lordships power and control. Sarah will ignore us dusty trollz because we talk in a weird low tone and make up lies about her.

Sarah ingham, wake the fuck up love, izzy needs intervention today. Stop vlogging now, like she said to you about the aurora viewing put your cameras and phones down and look at it through your eyes in reality. How fucking ironic is that? Stop believing your absolute pervy twat of a so called husband. He is up to his eyes in debt, its clear as day. Your too big house will have to be sold, his vans will be repoed as you won't be able to sell them. Isla is unhappy , Esme is big headed, jace is rude and unlikeable, mila is ignored and is blamed for everything and your baby has been born into a crumbling relic of a lucky wave you once thought answered all your prayers and set you up for life. Do you know how many lottery winners experience what you have, only to end up in severe debt? You are broke Sarah, Chris is hiding it, he suddenly wants to buy a do upper house?? Wake up, put your big girls pants on and confront his spineless ass get him to show you his credit score with experien, demand a full one that shows all credit all payments, ask him to print off all bank statements for the last 2 years, Ask for his last mortgage statement and check when it is up for renewal. If you do all this you will learn just who is your families biggest enemy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Wow she was proper shouting about the Gynae appointment! The sheer entitlement coming off her!! I hope she gets torn apart for that.

She's such a stupid fucking moron. SHE cancelled multiple appointments. If it was SO important to her to get sorted, she would have rescheduled the trip around the appointments. She cannot expect the NHS to work around her plans.

Does she not realise how much pressure the NHS is under? She has been offered multiple appointments, all within a decent time frame, and cancelled them all. So many women would be grateful to be seen that quick!

It is well known that if you decline (and yes it is declining!!!) two appointments, they discharge you. They don't have the time or resources to keep rearranging appointments for people like her.

Busy mum of 7? Come on!! You're the laziest cunt going.

So what if it was Jace's birthday that the appt fell on. She could have gone early, and been back before he even woke up. It's not like they ever go anywhere before lunchtime anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

StrangeAsAngels

Chatty Member
She DID NOT just share her BMI on the internet. FFS woman, everything is for sale isn't it? WY not go the whole hog and share Isla's BMI next? Or YOUR OWN.

I am seething right now. She's off her rocker.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51