The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way Jace had a friend over. The fact she has mentioned it shows how rare it is that they have anyone round. I reckon it was doing a neighbour a favour. None of those kids have mates.
Also why is Sarah booking Esme and Isabelle’s haircuts for them?! They aren’t young kids, why don’t they sort out their own appointments. Imagine being 18 and going with your mum to get your hair cut with the appointment she made for you!
But they’re brokie what if the girls book in at a nice trendy salon and it ends up costing them £100 each cut ?
Sarah probably booked one step above a barber for them but better than the wonky kitchen scissors poor Isla.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can hear her now on the phone to hospital “ do you not know who I am I’m famous 🤦‍♀️ “ sorry Sarah but if you are going to keep cancelling or not turning up for your appointments you will be taken off the list 🤦‍♀️ just like anyone else!! All the money you have why don’t you go private or is money abit tight 😉 I seriously hope someone from the hospital reports back and the consultant refuses to see you!! As for the person on the phone you claim was rude to you, was she rude because you didn’t get your own way Sarah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah commented that there were still christmas decorations on the worktop, there's still a garland round the fireplace too!
Also she had not seen it because it was juice in front of it. But what about the other side? Where the kids are seen sat or Sarah stands close by making «dinner»…

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the run down, @thegreencow.
That table “centrepiece” looks like a grave/memorial site for the Easter bunny. Hideous. Also Sarah just doing her bit to damage the environment with all the plastic tit - but it’s ok, Aurora’s nappies are still balancing things out ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@thegreencow, like many i'm not watching the vlogs so I appreciate your updates. I just wanted to check has there been any sign of the guinea pigs since they returned home?

1711526830988.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Famous or not they all get treated the same in the NHS.. my daughter would've been one of the people on the other end of the phone and she booked a number of proper famous people in with the warning of if they miss 2 appointments they would get knocked off the list. The likes of lazy would get no special treatment. It's not life threatening for 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aww, adult Isobel wanting a teddy bear cup ! There really is no hope for her.

• Sad
At this rate I can see her losing it and hauling herself up to the nearest A&E screeching ‘ my insides are all wrong’

• Haha
Thread title suggestion: 329: Sarah Ingham, the Queen of “just enoughing” at life

best quote from her in yesterday’s vlog - the woman who will always do just enough (sometimes not even that!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you to whoever posted the pic of the manor with the large gate and tiny wall! The only thing missing was the sign with the house name.

It wasn’t your intention but you made me smile. A huge achievement rightnow, so THANK YOU oh and I must thank Sarah and Chris too of course, without them there would be no huge gate and tiny wall.
A teeny tiny wall for a teeny tiny man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it's far too early for them to be awake but I wonder which one of them will be the first to do the mega emotional birthday post.

Lazy was saying something about getting Creepy to remove the playroom sofa, is that permanent or just until Jace sees his sooper dooper surprise big presents? How will they cope having a room without a sofa in it?

Thankfully Lazy realised her marathon shopping sessions are not fun for young children so Jace and Mila escaped the horror. Poor Aurora had to endure it though and obviously wasn't happy so Creepy had to wander off with her, at least Esme and Isla can go off by themselves when it gets too much with Lazy waffling on about plastic boxes.

Reactions: 18
Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Big Saz had some of the toys from the playroom on her local Facebook marketplace can't believe someone and their kid came to collect something she was selling and she's invited them for a chat and passed the kid off as jaces friend 😂 this woman is unreal
That is pathetic.

Reactions: 25
That’s fucked up if it’s true, I’d be livid!

Reactions: 27
How did you find that out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would someone buying something really let a random Facebook seller take a photo of their child with a strangers child for no reason?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Would someone buying something really let a random Facebook seller take a photo of their child with a strangers child for no reason?
They would do if they were an iFam and realised it was Sarah selling the stuff 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.