The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world Sarah Ingham is pissed that people are not bowing down to her request and schedule
Is she for bleeping real, when I get a doctors appointment I make damn sure I’m there, even dentist appointments are scheduled out months in advance
I hope her lady parts are ruined and she can no longer have children, that would be the best outcome
And if she thinks she has a lawsuit she can just forget that with all the appointments she has DECLINED

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I try and see the best in everyone but this family I am struggling big time now, unless they r doing all this to create drama for more people to watch them. The way the talk to people ans reply to people is vile. Sarah made people think izzy wasn't eating correctly nobody else 🙄 izzy needs to have a cinvo with her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but Sarah cannot be that worried about her health issues if she has cancelled two NHS appointments. She knew she had been referred and she could have attended either appointment but she chose not to. She has now been offered an appointment for May which is good - I'm waiting six months between mine, but she's moaning about being told she MUST go to this appointment. Entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Honest to god

if she was that concerned about her appointment she would attend the first one given asap whether or not it’s Jaces birthday

but course it’s not her fault never is eh
I regularly end up with two appointments on the same day with my kids medical needs, purely coincidental but it’s happened several times now and again tomorrow. I’m a busy mum as well but we stick with it because it’s important regardless of when. We’ve had a Boxing Day scheduled MRI a couple of years ago for my youngest as well - your health shouldn’t be put on the back burner. Jace wouldn’t even be fussed - he’s still young. In her mind it’s the vlogs that would be affected 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell! Is that Fat, gobby cow for real? She had an appointment come through for her bits 🤢 after she couldn’t be arsed to go to the one she insisted on in January (never mentioned what happened for the one in February) which was for the 27th. Because that’s Jaceus Christ‘s birthday she couldn’t possibly go on that day she cancelled it and they discharged her. The fat cow rang the bookings woman and had a right go at her, who was so beaten down that they agreeed to giving her another appointment but told Fatty Arbuckle that she has to attend.

Fatty foghorn is off on one. She’s a busy mum of six. She shouldn’t be spoken to like that, she didn’t even need the appointment but it was their fault. Didn’t she actually beg for the appointment after the consultant told her on the phone she didn’t need one? She’s the most obnoxious, entitled cow in this world. She should have delayed the van trip and gone to the one in January
They are probably freaking out it will interfere (I cannot figure out which word I am looking for here) with their next trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do think this has a lot to do with how she is atm. Chris was taking snips at viewers in the vlog last night & both him and Sarah have been doing the same recently. Last night he was saying the comments will be full of comments about how she’s not removed the tags, in actual fact comments didn’t point that out at all but at the knife sat behind her on the sofa with small children running around. Of course the iFam army jumped on to say there was no knife to be seen 🙄 Atmosphere must be hell in that house, Chris won’t like that they’ve not had any noticeable increase since starting to film home vlogs like they thought they might (I think the damage has been done there now). He will let her spend but moan about it but he won’t admit that the money is fast dwindling away. Sarah will carry on like she is but I bet he’s not being very pleasant and in turn she’s turning more nastier than normal. Trying to pull in the sympathy vote now to get people back watching again no doubt.
Sorry but Sarah cannot be that worried about her health issues if she has cancelled two NHS appointments. She knew she had been referred and she could have attended either appointment but she chose not to. She has now been offered an appointment for May which is good - I'm waiting six months between mine, but she's moaning about being told she MUST go to this appointment. Entitled!
Wild how they earn so much money but don’t have private health insurance…. Then there’s me a fully paid up member of the rat race with health, dental and a pension and I didn’t have to sell my family's souls to earn it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are probably freaking out it will interfere (I cannot figure out which word I am looking for here) with their next trip.
Very good point with the trip - will be interesting to see how this plays out. I don’t think they are going anywhere & if they are it won’t be for long at all.

Reactions: 15
Very good point with the trip - will be interesting to see how this plays out. I don’t think they are going anywhere & if they are it won’t be for long at all.
I don't think it will be a big mindblowing trip that they try to make it out to be. But probably a cabintrip or has it not been to long since the last time they were in DLP?

Reactions: 11
Ughhh she has really bugged me tonight. Maybe you should have got of your fat ass and went to the first appointment always someone else’s fault isn’t it lazy ingham

Reactions: 32
Ah yes! Bet they have a trip planned for Jace's birthday so she has cancelled the appointment because of that! They are away so often it's gonna be so difficult to get given an appointment that coincides with when they're home!

How about stay at home and do what's best for your children?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She chose to go away for 2 months instead of attending the appointments shed been given so she wasn't that bothered. She was also apparently told that she didn't really need one and was only given one because she insisted.

It isn't likely to take all day, do jaces birthday stuff around it. Since they usually get up so late most of their day is after any hospital appointment would take place anyway, they regularly show they don't get out for the day till around 5pm so could do whatever was planned then. Most people regularly do birthday days out/parties on different days anyway because of school and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A screen shot of Borabelles BMI from the woman who lies about her size, her kids size, a fanny cyst, and has pretend phonecalls with NHS staff 🙄

She's a bag of bones Lazy. We can all see it
A BMI of 20.1 is 5ft8 and 60kg. Anyone can input random figures to bring up a random BMI to post - it means nothing.

Reactions: 38
Lazy 200 percent told Isabelle to rant because the views are low. If there was ever a time not to watch them is now. Manipulating idiots 😡

She don't give a duck about her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This ED talk has been ongoing since last September. Videos have been circulating since then so why kick off now? Engagement because your YouTube channel is going down the toilet so you need to monetise your daughter’s obvious problems on Instagram.
Lazy 200 percent told Isabelle to rant because the views are low. If there was ever a time not to watch them is now. Manipulating idiots 😡

She don't give a duck about her children.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A BMI of 20.1 is 5ft8 and 60kg. Anyone can input random figures to bring up a random BMI to post - it means nothing.
Do we know how tall Isabelle is?

The BMI chart is considered outdated nowadays anyway. Muscle is more dense than fat so a very muscular woman with low body fat will be considered obese by that chart alone. She can post that rubbish all she wants. It doesn't change the fact that her daughter looks ill and everyone is noticing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She DID NOT just share her BMI on the internet. FFS woman, everything is for sale isn't it? WY not go the whole hog and share Isla's BMI next? Or YOUR OWN.

I am seething right now. She's off her rocker.
But how do we know that is Izzy BMI I could put figures in a NHS chart and get that reading 🤷

Reactions: 19
Do we know how tall Isabelle is?

The BMI chart is considered outdated nowadays anyway. Muscle is more dense than fat so a very muscular woman with low body fat will be considered obese by that chart alone. She can post that rubbish all she wants. It doesn't change the fact that her daughter looks ill and everyone is noticing it.
I agree. My brother is a gym person and at 6ft 4 and 18 st he’s considered obese on a BMI chart despite not having an ounce of fat on him.
---
But how do we know that is Izzy BMI I could put figures in a NHS chart and get that reading 🤷
And how does she know what Izzy weighs anyway unless she forced her onto the scales

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.