Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Size M in the bottoms would be ok but their tops are very oversized. My teen is a similar size. She’s small on the bottom but has a big bust and I get her an M in the joggers and a S-M in tops as she likes them bigger.
Thank you so much, much appreciated x

Reactions: 5

skyelau

VIP Member
Sorry to ask, but my 17 year old granddaughter is banging on about white fox atm, she’s got a birthday coming soon, are they good quality, I’m old so it’s a new brand to me x

Yeah the quality is lovely on them I got t shirts and some hoodies but they really are oversized - first order I done was for medium which I normally wear had to return and order x small still big but look ok

Reactions: 5
I attended Sunday school, was married in church and my kids were christened. We were privately educated at a church school. However, we aren’t an indoctrinated god squad tribe 🤣.
It is my personal belief it’s how you live your life, treat others and animals that matters most rather than be in the front row pew every Sunday. Nowadays the church appears much more focused to keep the younger ones engaged. This is in no way possible without the dedicated input of our very own tattler. People like her and those that dedicate time to Brownies, Scouts, Girls Brigade and the many other activities that improve young folks life’s deserve much appreciation.
Don’t know why I commented where. Thought it was following a lady who did Sunday school. Puppy brain at its best 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

skyelau

VIP Member
My daughter is a size 4 and only 5ft tall, she likes oversized but would the xs look too big on her do you think?
I'm a size 10 and 5ft 8 Im not a massive oversized fan but on me they look baggy but ok - tbh best thing is to try something can always return, I find the hoodies are designed very oversized, t shirts not so bad

Reactions: 3

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Yeah the quality is lovely on them I got t shirts and some hoodies but they really are oversized - first order I done was for medium which I normally wear had to return and order x small still big but look ok
Thank you x always good to know what I’m buying x

Reactions: 2

TinkerBelle

My daughter is a size 4 and only 5ft tall, she likes oversized but would the xs look too big on her do you think?