The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she was proper shouting about the Gynae appointment! The sheer entitlement coming off her!! I hope she gets torn apart for that.

She's such a stupid bleeping moron. SHE cancelled multiple appointments. If it was SO important to her to get sorted, she would have rescheduled the trip around the appointments. She cannot expect the NHS to work around her plans.

Does she not realise how much pressure the NHS is under? She has been offered multiple appointments, all within a decent time frame, and cancelled them all. So many women would be grateful to be seen that quick!

It is well known that if you decline (and yes it is declining!!!) two appointments, they discharge you. They don't have the time or resources to keep rearranging appointments for people like her.

Busy mum of 7? Come on!! You're the laziest bleep going.

So what if it was Jace's birthday that the appt fell on. She could have gone early, and been back before he even woke up. It's not like they ever go anywhere before lunchtime anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Comments are being deleted already. As if they’ve replied this though to one of them 🤣 You don’t get infinite options to rebook and that’s quite clearly been laid out to you now. I hope you do get given an unsuitable alternative and then get discharged - you won’t have a leg to stand on. Just proving the point that she’s very entitled 🤣

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

Using your child’s birthday as an excuse isn’t good enough, plenty of people end up being unable to spend their child’s birthday with them for the entire day - if he was at school he wouldn’t even be home at 9am in the morning. It really wouldn’t be a big deal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Comments are being deleted already. As if they’ve replied this though to one of them 🤣 You don’t get infinite options to rebook and that’s quite clearly been laid out to you now. I hope you do get given an unsuitable alternative and then get discharged - you won’t have a leg to stand on. Just proving the point that she’s very entitled 🤣

View attachment 2834805

View attachment 2834808

Using your child’s birthday as an excuse isn’t good enough, plenty of people end up being unable to spend their child’s birthday with them for the entire day - if he was at school he wouldn’t even be home at 9am in the morning. It really wouldn’t be a big deal.
Besides that Jace wouldn't know if he had is birthday a day early or late, it's not like he goes to school.

Reactions: 37
They offer the option to rebook if you have a genuine reason you cannot attend, I'm pretty sure swanning off in a sex van for two months isn't a valid reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Izzy thinks hilarious can also mean hypocritical.

Thought she had a 9 in English.

View attachment 2834662
This is getting out of hand Big Saz. Get a bloody grip.

Why even respond? Anyone can put in any height and weight and come up with a number.

How have you measured the poor girls height? You have an inherent problem with size. Jace’s twelve inch ruler ain’t going to cut it and your bathroom scales are likely a bargain from BandM?

In order to get an accurate BMI the scales need to be medically calibrated and measurements of the wrist and waist line used in the calculation.

Remind me love your 5’4 and 13 stone / size 14/16 and your rancid husband has a
‘big one ‘Says it all really 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why was she moaning at the poor rebooking woman, they likely wouldn't t know what the appointments for anyway. If she's been that worried she would have just gone, jace could celebrate his birthday a day early or later, he's 5, he wouldn't know the difference. It just messes up the "morning opening presents" vlog they subject us all to.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 36
appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment
He can drive all the way back for an mot

Also wasn't this trip delayed anyway, so they could have out it a week back. They were just worried the whole thing would have been cancelled if she had to stay in.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there a screen record of “Isabelle’s lost weight but not in a good way?”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You don't have to answer this, but it's always been obvious that you are a brilliant concerned mum who sees what is going on and if Sarah, Jane, or any of the Ingham family were reading here now, what advice would you give them to help Isabelle, right at this moment in time and moving forwards?

To add: Sarah, remove the blinkers to see that we are not all creeps, weirdos and trolls and listen to someone other than your husband for once.
Thank you for your kind comment about me being a good mum, there are some days when I feel far from it, today is one of those days. My daughter and her dad have gone to the cinema to see the new Ghostbusters movie, I've spent the majority of the day crying... I have fought and fought for my daughter, and will do so until there's no breath left in my body but my god, is it hard. I feel if I was a good mum this wouldn't have happened, my baby that was stillborn wouldn't have died... yeah, today is one of those days where I mentally berate myself for just about everything that has gone wrong, and blaming myself for the lot of it. Your comment came at a time where I really need it, so thank you 💜

As for advice, Izzy probably either doesn't believe she has an issue (as my daughter did, and still does to a degree), however there will be a layer deep down somewhere in which she feels like she has little control over her life (my daughter is autistic and her ED began when she was at school, she hated it and I removed her to home educate). Izzy is very like my daughter, the same age, both pretty afraid of the world around them, and most likely feeling they have to put forward an image so they will be liked. It's funny as despite being so similar in nature their upbringing as been on opposite sides of the spectrum, Saz and Greasy Beanie have spread themselves so thin, and given Izzy little freedom, whereas my whole life is centred around helping my daughter gain confidence, independence, and achieving everything she wants to in life.

Someone has to have a serious conversation with Izzy, several if the first attempt doesn't work. And they need to keep having talks about the dangers of restricting food, and get to the bottom of why she's doing it (there's probably several reasons, lack of control being one). If she won't listen Sarah or Chris have to contact their GP, who will most likely tell them they can't do anything without Izzy's consent, but letting the GP know there's an issue is the first step to getting help.
Sarah needs to remove all scales from the house, monitor if Izzy is spending long amounts of time in the bathroom after eating (my daughter hates being sick so doesn't do this). It will cause lots of fights and arguments, and it might seem cruel, but they have to talk to her every single day about what she's doing, it's hard and in the short term they hate you for it.
They need to make Izzy understand she needs to see a doctor, have bloods done and her weight checked. (This was the reality check my daughter needed, I got her there for a different reason and asked her if she would let them weight her, she weighted 10 kilos less than she did when she was 12).
Every single day they need to keep on at her, she will argue back, probably hate them, but if they love her they'll do it.
Every meal they need to check what she's eating, and how much. Start monitoring everything. Again, Izzy will probably be very upset, but if they don't convince her to see a GP this will continue, and the more weight they lose the more it spurs them on.

Thats just the start. I believe Sarah know, they may be a pair of morons but I do think they love their kids in their own way. The conversation around the gingerbread is the same conversation I, and many other parents, have with their keys ds on a daily basis who have EDs.

Sarah please, for the love of god, even if you don't want to take my advice Google Eva Mushy, she is fantastic and her website has tons of info. She has been incredibly kind and helpful to me. Reach out to her, read through her info.

My daughter has just got back from cinema, I asked her what she wanted for dinner, she said "nothing", so guess who's about to have one of those tough love conversations I've just spoken of....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They offer the option to rebook if you have a genuine reason you cannot attend, I'm pretty sure swanning off in a sex van for two months isn't a valid reason.
My son had his surgical review come through for the first day he was due to start sixth form. We called straight away, but as it is paediatrics they aren't allowed to reschedule without the consultant of the team the child is under agreeing. They emailed his surgical team, who agreed it was important for him to settle in to his new school, given the circumstances of everything that happened to him, and we got an appointment through for a month later. Which we of course attended, and will also attend the next one this year. We have even planned our holidays around it, shock horror!!! 😲

Even on his letter it said if we cancelled two appointments he would be discharged back to the care of his GP.

She's an entitled nasty piece of work. She thinks because they messed up the procedure, that they should work around her plans. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dummie... Oh good god, and this woman claims to home educate her children. Stop the world, I want to get off.

1711307186650.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I recall Sarah saying on insta last year isabelle has lost a lot of weight and I don't recommend the way she done it
I think it was a q n a post on stories. I don't remember it being a video

Reactions: 9
Wild how they earn so much money but don’t have private health insurance…. Then there’s me a fully paid up member of the rat race with health, dental and a pension and I didn’t have to sell my family's souls to earn it
Absolutely spot on. I accept we are very fortunate thanks to hard work and sensible spending habits. Private health insurance has been worth every penny spent. I worked full time to pay school fees and fund a pension.
It’s all been for nothing I should have eaten slop and lived at Home Bargains,

10k a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chris was already heading back to UK the day her original appointment should have took place as well. So they could have returned and clearly showed there was the option to do so because he had the MOT done just two days later when he was already back in the UK. They were in a rush to get to that stupid gifted hotel which was the reason she wanted to cancel the appointment in the first place! Now she’s in a position where she will probably have plans put out with the next one because not a chance they will bow to her demands and allow her to rebook again. They have no excuses next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's going down the medical negligence route now. I don't think she'd have a leg to stand on if she tried to sue them. Because she hasn't attended any of the appointments they booked for her, and has no idea what the appointments are even for.

For someone sooooooo concerned and worried about what they've done to her insides, she sure doesn't seem very bothered about actually getting it sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She chose to go on the pointless van trip, she can hardly use the "I was out of the country" excuse when shes never in the country and if she is, she's often away in a cabin, caravan or van. Miss or delay a trip so you can deal with your health issues if they are even real.

Busy mum of six 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one, Lazy, we've seen you claim you're going to do the playroom/this, that and the other and end up doing naff all. A busy mum would be dropping her kids at school, groups, activities, out with friends etc and possibly working herself too.
One of your kids is an adult and should be able to look after herself, three should be at school and you have an unemployed husband to look after the preschool children, so no excuse not to get to your appointment.
You do absolutely nothing except shop and run away so nothing to stop you from going to any appointments. As for Jace's birthday you could be there and back before any of the chuldrun are awake.

What's with the mini TV Alexa? They don't have smaller Alexas so what's the need for another screen on a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dummie... Oh good god, and this woman claims to home educate her children. Stop the world, I want to get off.

View attachment 2834851
I’m betting that is him replying, you know, the one who considers himself the brains of the operation 🤣

also, didn’t she say when she was pregnant that some stuff couldn’t happen but it wasn’t because she was obese? Given the 5ft 4 13 stone stats you’re very obese according to the nhs bmi calculator. No wonder your children have body image issues

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My husband used to be In the armed forces. I had a hospital appointment come through for the day he was deploying for 4 months, once. He was leaving at tea time and the appointment was in the morning so I went. I could have stayed at home but it took my mind off it a bit, and besides if I’d cancelled he’d have probably been back home before I got another. I’ve had appointments on my own birthday. too, but who cares.

Most kids turning 5 wouldn‘t have known their mother was at a hospital appointment because they’d be at school having fun with their friends. She wouldn’t be having this rant now, if she’d just delayed her trip for a week. He could have got his MOT done on time, too.

Fecking idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.