The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of tit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want duck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is tit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb witch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.
Best summary of a few home truths ever 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One thing I do know is my ancestors and family are extremely proud of me after what I achieved last week. In fact just about everyone I know who knows what happened last week are extremely proud of me. I'm the antithesis of chris ingham and I'm really bleeping glad to be.

I will tell you eventually, I'm not being deliberately vague. It's just incredibly raw.
Will be waiting Big Frank, I am just happy you decided that you were sick and bored of norway and did not stay on my lip more than a few days before heading back to the uk with Lazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm all for Esme getting branded clothes and branded make up and skincare but I don't get why she gets excited to try it on etc when she dosent go anywhere.
Girls her age get all that but they wear it to school, party's, out with friends etc meanwhile Esme ordering it all to dance about her house

• Sad
Reactions: 32
My life changed drastically in the last month @Priority education .
I've been through challenging times, but this nearly broke me.
I'm a bloody warrior my friend and my ancestors will be proud of my resilience (unlike our resident pervert's).
I started training to work in elderly care last week and I know that many blessings can come from pain. Delighted about your new pup. How joyous! Xxxx
Us warriors don’t have to prove anything to our ancestors or anyone else. We don’t seek to justify ourselves to anyone let alone unknowns on line. There can’t be a human being that thinks good of Creepy. I refuse to call him a man. His ancestors would be horrified by his antics. I hope your okay @Otterwise or getting there. Good luck going forward in your training,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm all for Esme getting branded clothes and branded make up and skincare but I don't get why she gets excited to try it on etc when she dosent go anywhere.
Girls her age get all that but they wear it to school, party's, out with friends etc meanwhile Esme ordering it all to dance about her house
That’s her life isn’t it, showing off on TikTok. She literally has nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s her life isn’t it, showing off on TikTok. She literally has nothing else.
Sad isn’t it, I’m not a fan of hers at all but I couldn’t imagine being in that position. She’s always late to the party as well with anything.

My teen daughter has some designer bits. She keeps the best bits for when she’s out and about, a school set up and then a basic spray for when she’s at home but still wants to smell nice. She said herself no point wasting any of it if she’s got nothing to do/nowhere to go as she appreciates the value of money and the products she does have knowing they don’t come cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Isabelle,

The vast majority of people talking about your weight loss are saying it from a place of concern. Understand wjy the scutiny is upsetting but your hostility is misplaced. Here's a few bullet points for you to consider and research..

You claim you are showing your outfits. Your not. You repeated exposed your clavicle by pushing back your hair during the rant. This is body checking. As was lifting you top to expose your tummy during your outfit reel. Both are examples of body checking.

Your constant talk of food during vlogs. Your obsession with specific foods like noodles is example of malnutrition and an ED.

The speed of your weight loss is unhealthy, its not happened in a controlled way.

When you vlog mealtimes everyone sees how little you eat from what's left on your plate. I've observed you pushing your food around during every meal your patently vlog.

Feeling cold constantly.

Your defensiveness and denial is worrying. But what more worrying is the collusion of your mother with it.

An eating disorder is not you and you are not it. It is a separate entity within you. People raising concerns are not the problem. You are currently hardwired to assume every concern is an insult when it's not. People with experience of the damage eating disorder can do are commenting because they are worried about you. They are not trolling you, they are not body shaming you. Their ages are irrelevant. They are worried.

My daughter got so sick with her ED that I woke up every morning for months scared to go into her room incase I found her dead. Her heart was failing.... at that point she was already recieving treatment. Please think carefully about why I'm telling you that.

Eating disorders is has the highest mortality rate of any mental illness. Its not a game, its deadly serious. Our lives will go on as normal regardless of whether your family respond to our concerns. Ultimately, it's your life that's at risk. And believe me Isabelle, it is at risk if you don't get some help.

Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s still going on her stories, trying to call someone out because they slated her meals (didn’t screenshot that one). Guess she didn’t like that comment made. Also sharing a message from Izzy about the aftermath of their rants, do they not speak face to face in that house?

Not a chance Aurora is into 1 month clothes size. She’s a healthy, chunky baby and the size beside Mila shows this all too well. Appears to be turning into another red headed baby too.
No wonder one of her daughters are showing signs of an ed , lying about sizes obsessed with sizes grow the duck up lazy start being a real mother to your kids

Reactions: 21
Don't project your assumptions onto people who comment bases on the war like stance your parent have taken with "haters". Stop assuming that it's you against the world. We see what's happening and we are worried.
I wish I could say this to her so she could hear it loudly and clearly!

They have conditioned these children to believe that everyone is out to get them and that it's them against the world. They will never be able to trust "outsiders". They will never know what it's like to have true friends because that distrust will always be in the back of their heads. All planted by that manipulative man and his enabler wife for their own gain. God. What a sad existence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Isabelle saying on her rant that she’s ’just showing her outfit’ ??!! No, she’s certainly not showing her outfit because all we ever see is her midriff and her neck/shoulders. That’s not showing your outfit hunny. She’s wanting people to see how thin/slim she is and wants the adoration from all those young girls commenting on her posts/reels.
If she wants to show her outfits, I suggest she stands right back so we can see what she’s actually wearing and not just her bloody bare midriff as it’s screaming ‘attention seeker’.

As for her rant, what is that soft spoken voice thing all about?? That’s not her real voice, who is she trying to kid??!! If she’s trying to come across as mature and worldly, then it’s not working!
Moving on to Lazy’s rant about her appointment fiasco, what an absolute Pratt , people with SERIOUS illnesses are struggling to get appointments, hers, in the grand scheme , are NOT serious. She should be bloody thankful she is even being given an appointment. With all the money they apparently have, how about you pay and go private so that those less fortunate can make use of the NHS eh??
Can you imagine the atmosphere in that house? It must be so toxic. Even if they are ‘constantly laughing at the ‘clowns’ who comment’ , that’s still not a healthy atmosphere for those children. It really isn’t!
I am so glad I have my 9-5 job, and all I have to do when I have finished work is enjoy my life and not stalk comments to delete or reply back with illiterate responses!
Your picture 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Sisterwife ranting because the NHS won't accommodate her OLLI life. Instead of being on the run, why don't you stay at home and sort out the rooms of doom, everest size washing piles and acres of b&m covered counters of crap. Your kids look much happier once they are released back in from the wild. That brainless bollix you're hooked up to needs to get some type of a job so that your children can have some sort of stability or kick him to the kerb. Nobody should have to put up with all that manic chaos. 🤡

Reactions: 28
Someone commented about the vlogs and Chris being Chris has replied but that’s backfired because they don’t even upload on Monday’s unless he’s scrambling for YT money and scrapping that rule 🤣🤡
IMG_3198.jpeg

IMG_3201.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
appointment was 27th january, they went away 24th if appointment was that important all she had to do was postpone the trip for a week, failing that ask Mr 10k for a private appointment
I had a listen to their early January vlog entitled “My failed sterilization update”. At the 5:31 mark she talks about getting an appointment for January 31. She said in the vlog that she wasn’t waiting that long for this appointment. She never sais they were going to be out of the country on this date. She probably was hoping to get an appointment the very next day. This vlog came out 15 vlogs before they left for their trip to Scandinavia. Then I listened to her rant on yesterday’s vlog and at 15:27 she said they had already left for Scandinavia (on Jan 24) when she got the call for her appointment. So which is it Sarah? At the beginning of January you got an appointment on the 31 of January that you clearly said you were not going to wait that long. You had not left for your trip yet. But to make your story more believable when you refused this appointment on the 31 you figured that you’d throw in the fact that they had called you to book this appointment when you were already gone on your failed winter trip. You’re such a lier. I don’t know how you can live your life based on lies. And to think we envy your life. Not a chance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So they’re ranting about the NHS and at followers commenting concern about a possible ED, yet they’re responsible for all the content they put out that would make someone be concerned…
Someone clearly didn’t tell them this isn’t how you grow a good and long lasting brand, unless they’re aiming for most hated family on YT

Reactions: 23
If there was a case for negligence, which there won’t be as she signed the form prior to the op taking place so they are covered, then they would be doing more. They clearly see Sarah has no urgency to get the issue seen to. She’s clearly been told stuff for her to throw certain phrases around but reality is she hasn’t got a clue. If there was ever any chance of this happening, Chris would have been all over that by now to get some ££
I've alluded to this before. Sarah's bessie mate used to work in PALS for a Leeds hospital trust (public domain information, freely available online).

Several times, Sarah has mentioned going to her mystery Hospital Consultant friend for advice, yet she's never once mentioned the fact that she has a close friend (her only friend?) who used to deal with exactly these types of complaints/claims for a living, as a Patient Advice & Liaison Officer.

I assume that Sarah is using this contact for insider tips on how to exploit the situation and take it further if there is any possible scope to do so. Whether or not this person realises that they're being used however, is anyone's guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have any of those kids actually left the confines of that house since they returned ?

They must have spent days on end just sat in the back of the van on phones etc while Chris furiously drove home to what do exactly the same boring tit within the walls of the manor ?

Oh yes we are all jealous !

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Have any of those kids actually left the confines of that house since they returned ?

They must have spent days on end just sat in the back of the van on phones etc while Chris furiously drove home to what do exactly the same boring tit within the walls of the manor ?

Oh yes we are all jealous !
Saw a comment in tiktok that esme had been spotted in bnm. No surprise there really.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.