Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
She needs to go and get a job
The girl has an eating disorder. She has had it for years and it's been ignored then encouraged then ignored again.

No matter what you think of Isabelle, the burgeoning tragedy before our eyes cannot be solved by calling her lazy. She is not permitted to get a job because she already has two - unpaid nanny for her truly lazy fat arsed mother and as a target for her diddler stepfather. Three if you count having every significant event in her life hawked out to the public for money for a decade. And I do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
If she was really worried she wouldn't have left the country and missed the first appointment to begin with.

She's rewriting history, forgetting she's recorded it and shared it all publicly.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Will do the rundown in a bit (currently on a break from kitchen cleaning) but wanted to make a point about the NHS appointment.

When I was referred earlier this year for my hip I was offered a consultation several months away. I knew I couldn’t wait that long because the pain was beginning to seriously affect my mental health. I emailed the hospital for help, fully explaining the situation, and they sent the referral to a different consultant who could see me sooner. I was offered an appointment for 2 weeks later. My surgery date was given to me the week after the consultation. All in all from first consult to surgery it will be about 3 1/2 weeks, from initial referral to surgery about 2 months.

THAT is what you do when you are TRULY DESPERATE Lazy. I too had plans for the day of my consultation but I managed to change them because my heath is more important and this pain is no joke. There could’ve been a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and I still would’ve been at that appointment. Nothing and no one was going to stop me. We all have busy lives. I want nothing more than to be able to get on with my life after a horrendous few months. You wouldn’t give a shit about your son’s birthday if you were that unwell; celebrate it another day. The NHS are not your personal slaves. Jace is not going to remember his fifth birthday being celebrated the day before or day after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

vhopper2000

Isabelle’s insta on her post with Mila on her knee she drinks out of the bottle of pop and Chris says “right you ve lost your phone all day!! She’s 18 years old!! 19 this year!! Absolutely crazy stuff

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Badirene

VIP Member
Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.

If he moves here to Ireland I will perform his sex change with a rusty spoon, free of charge for the Brokie foo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
So they left Mila’s Kindle Fire in the hotel on the road trip but Granny and Grandpa have replaced it? Funny how they managed to buy themselves that Alexa thing though wasn’t it, the selfish cunts!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’ll try and keep this short 🫣
I saw a TikTok recently talking about how things have changed over the years with child care. For example my parents (Boomers) put us on our fronts to sleep with a cot full of toys etc. I’m Gen X and obviously know all about that danger. This person asked what will be the next big thing that Gen Y/Millenials are doing that THEY will look back in horror in 20 or so years time.
THEY’LL REALISE THAT PUTTING YOUR KIDS IN THE INTERNET IS REALLY WRONG AND BLOODY WEIRD! (Almost every comment said the same thing 😬)

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Well surely if your insides had been ‘butchered’ in a negligent way, surely your priority would be to sort that out and get a treatment plan in place - not head off abroad for weeks on end to some pretty remote places, where you don’t speak the language? Surely you’d be far too worried about what might happen to the kids if you had to go into hospital abroad - especially as you’re breastfeeding?
If my insides had been butchered the last thing I would want is to be squished into a van with 7 other family members on a pointless trip I also did last year 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Goonie

Oh I’ve just nearly wet myself at Saz’s Instagram reel regarding Jace’s birthday haul!! What the heck is that soft spoken voice she’s putting on all about??? She doesn’t speak like that!! We all know she doesn’t, we’ve heard her !! Especially when she shouts at Isla to tell her she’s ’ruining my clip’ 🤣. Who is she trying to kid that she’s some softly spoken gentle woman 🤣 Also why is she constantly referring to Jace as her ‘little boy’ ?? His name is ‘Jace’ Sarah, just call him by his name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Do you think perhaps creepy is money laundering with this thing he keeps telling people about? They keep putting money into his account and such. It's shady AF.
The only thing they’re laundering is Aurora‘s reusable nappies! 🤣🤣🤣

I doubt a rich money launderer would keep putting up a screenshot of two grand going from one account to another to try and convince people he’s not a Brokie. 🤣

He posted a screenshot yesterday on Instagram making out he’d made another 10 grand yesterday. So he’s expecting people to believe he’s made £12.000 in less than a week so that would be £48.000 a month and that’s just from those screenshots! 🧐 48 grand a month and they rode up a a ski mountain and shared soup because it was so expensive. They can only afford to get two of the girls haircuts. Poor Isla will have to wait until next months £2.021 from YouTube. People on £48 grand a month aren’t missing medical appointments because you got a free nights stay at a spa in Norway. They’re not giving their daughter a “We owe you one car!” for her 18th birthday. Sarah is probably going shopping to ToysRgarage for Islas 12th birthday presents because they can’t afford to get her branded presents like Esme. She’s probably getting Kindi kids and “We owe you bedroom decor” like last year. Chris is desperate to have people believe they’re doing well. He thought he’d end up like all the other bigger YouTubers having exotic holidays and woooohooooooing his way past muscle beach on his rollerblades, wearing his beanie and stained rash guard. He thought he was headed to the top but in reality the channel is dying. They can’t afford to do any of the holidays or any of the treats and things that used to do so they’re stuck doing the same thing vlog after the vlog. Their life isn’t the least bit interesting. They’re both so unpleasant, bitter and miserable and it shows on the vlog. They don’t do anything. It’s either Sarah opening a giant 4ft box of plastic craft she got from Temu for about £8.99. Mentioning the snack cupboard or the van. Creepy hoovering or talk of the playroom being decorated again. Anybody earning £48.000 a month wouldn’t be living the life they do. They can’t even do a plane holiday unless it’s gifted. Isla and Isabelle don’t seem to have any money to spend unless nana has been on the scene and speaking of nana, someone on 48 grand a week wouldn’t keep saying “Oh I hope the shop has mobility scooters to rent because nana struggles with walking.” A cheap mobility scooter costs about £750 in Argos and they can’t afford to buy one? Come off it Creepy! Nobody is buying those screenshots! 🙄

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Sarah and Chris Ingham #theinghamfamily

Are you blind? I don't care how old your child is you have a duty of care when she lives under your roof.

Get her help before you lose her .
Oh my gosh how can they ignore that?! They are a disgrace. If there are any of their family or friends (if they actually have any) reading here, someone seems to do something immediately.

Just to compare with your pic @uwotmate a pic from July last year.
IMG_2859.jpeg

IMG_2860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Yoko

Chatty Member
The kids were more excited over a shity little park at the services than they were at any point during their two month boring arctic trip. Poor kids! Sarah and Chris really are awful selfish parents.

• Sad
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
NHS UPDATE..

Lazy is firmly attached to the sofa. They’re off to the shops. Jace and Mila are staying at home with Isabelle because they don’t enjoy going to the shops. Esmé and Isla are excited to go. Jace and Mila have ice lollies. They’re going to watch movies on the tv. He tells Lazy to get some snacks or push pops for himself and Mila when she’s out. Reminder of manners. 5 years old and they've ruined him; I've never known such an entitled young child.

Isabelle wants to use a teddy bear cup. They were meant to be for the little ones. Lazy’s left breast was very painful yesterday like it was full. She’s never had a full breast before. She thought it was because Aurora slept late. It hurt when Aurora brushed against it. Last night she noticed a red vein going up the boob. Every time she rolled over in the night it hurt. It might be mastitis but she has no fever. She’s going to make the Princess of Wales’ cancer diagnosis all about her isn’t she? I can hear it now: “I know how she feels because I’ve had cancer scares too *wipes invisible tear*”

The Inghams are in what is probably the world’s biggest B&M. They’re in the Prinny section picking up treats for her. They’ve lost the ball thrower. The new one will stay in Esmé’s bedroom because she’s good at looking after things. Like those moths she killed? Lazy wants something for the garden to feed the wildlife. They have a lot of foxes and hedgehogs. Isla picks up a bag of mealworms but Esmé says they can’t infest the garden with worms. The mealworms are dead. She puts the worms back.

Lazy has told everyone to stop being so ignorant. Creepstopher says she needs to get a bird seed feeder. The birds eat everything from their garden. Screeching about a hedgehog house. There’s hedgehogs all over. Lazy and the girls want to get hedgehog food but Creepstopher says no because of the rats. They have mice in the field behind the manor. You can’t leave the garage door open at night time. He wants to give them salted nuts because “it’s just a bird, it’s not gonna care”. All the useless lump is doing is standing around giving orders.

Lazy doesn’t want to leave Isabelle at home alone for too long. She promised Mila she’d take her for a girls day out when they get home for lip gloss. B&M have the cutest section of girly girl things. Everything is labelled ‘3+ years’ but she doesn’t give a shit.

Esmé is looks at the fish tank Mini Verse surprise balls. The burger version is right up Lazy’s street. Creepstopher shouts that he’s a few aisles down. A second later Aurora can be heard crying. Lazy is too busy screeching about toy trainers and pretend plastic food.

Lazy wants to buy a box and scooper for the bird seed. This will last all of five seconds like the vanishing tuff table, flying trampoline and snack boxes. They’ve bought a £10 bird table and peanuts. Creepstopher doesn’t want to buy a box for the bird seed. Lazy shows us the police set she's got for Jace. Moaning Creepstopher. He says it has to go in a cupboard.

Esmé has been calling Lazy “darling”. Lazy knows lots of teenagers that call their mums by their actual name. Everyone calls her mummy. Esmé films a Tik Tok.

The Inghams are home. Easter decorations. Lazy hadn’t realised there’s still Christmas decorations on the island. The Easter decorations will come out every spring. She ran into Home Bargains to get Creepstopher shaving foam and plastic Easter eggs on a plastic plant. Egg bowl for mini eggs. Easter island centrepiece reveal. So adorable. The candles smell divine. She’ll have to be careful with those around the cheap flammable B&M tat. Mila says she is scared in the bathroom.

Creepstopher thinks Aurora is at the age where she’ll love and appreciate the jumperoo so he’s going to build it. Lazy puts her in it. She and Jace are more interesting in it than Aurora. She realises she’s put her in it the wrong way. There’s a cushion under the feet to stop her dangling. Aurora is the most velcro baby as she likes being held. Creepstopher says she’ll be chill all day if he gets the hoover out. Lazy gives him the evils. Footage of Aurora to funeral music. When YouTube goes tits up Creepstopher can make a living by loaning out his catalogue of music for funeral services. Making money out of the grieving is a very very lot an Ingham thing to do. Lazy would be bodyguard for charity collections and nick the money to donate to B&M..

Lazy just showed Jace his first Mickey from Disney. She told him to put it in his bedroom. He told her “Mama I’m a little too old for it as it’s babyish”. The playroom is the bane of her life. Prinny looks like Pat Butcher but has the groomers soon. Lazy is turning the room into a play park. The two things she's ordered for Jace will take over the room and not in a good way. It won’t look aesthetically pleasing to the eye. They can’t build it until the night before his birthday because he’ll see it. Jace and Mila can’t be in the room whilst Lazy is cleaning because Mila is a tornado and takes everything she cleans away apart before moving on to the next thing. She put some dolls in the bottom of a pram and walked off.

Lazy has bought more “plastic crap” from the pound shop. She doesn’t know why some of the animal eggs are packaged in plastic and some cardboard. Mila points to which animals she likes the best but is told off by Lazy for grabbing. Jace wouldn’t have been told off. He says he likes monsters. Lazy says “me too”. Mila has been saying her hair is orange the past few days.

Lazy is back in the playroom. She’s not going into the appointment thing again. She declined one last minute. The next one came through for Jace’s birthday and got a text saying to reply cancel to cancel or rebook to rebook. Because she technically declined two appointments they discharged her. She had a rant yesterday. People love to nit-pick at everything. She’s ‘slating’ the NHS. It should’ve said that if she didn’t accept the appointment she’d be taken off the list if it’s as severe as taking away the care someone clearly needs. The text should’ve said call to rebook. At 4:55pm last night her care was reinstated and she was told she has to accept the next appointment offered. The appointment cannot be booked until next week as everyone was about to go home. Lazy got a letter today saying the appointment was being cancelled by the hospital anyway. The appointment was for 9am on Jace’s birthday. There are no appointments available but her appointment is being treated as a priority and they’ll contact her in the future. Why are the hospital lying? If her condition deteriorates she has to call them. Why was she told different on the phone? It’s caused a night of stress and worry. Missed appointments cost something like £160. She hasn’t missed any appointment and never misses any appointments. She wasn’t going to fly home for the January appointment. Can’t be that worried then. Tomorrow is another fun day. Lazy has filmed more reels today. She wants to do more than photo dumps.

End of vlog
1711487479445.png
1711487522167.png
1711488817935.png
1711488993329.png
1711489131733.png
1711489159830.png

• Haha
  • Heart

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Sorry but Sarah cannot be that worried about her health issues if she has cancelled two NHS appointments. She knew she had been referred and she could have attended either appointment but she chose not to. She has now been offered an appointment for May which is good - I'm waiting six months between mine, but she's moaning about being told she MUST go to this appointment. Entitled!

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
FEELING SO FRUSTRATED..

Lazy tidies the kitchen worktop. Funeral music to a shot of the clean worktop. She’ll need a long nap after all that work. Jace listens to Mila’s heartbeat. Then she listens to his.

Isla lost her fang tooth on the trip but decided to keep it until they got home so she could put it under her pillow as there was nowhere to put it in the van. She announced at the dinner table last night that she was putting the tooth under her pillow. She forgot to put it under her pillow. She woke up before everyone else this morning and heard everyone else waking up whilst doing her schoolwork. She found a red envelope outside the door. Inside was some money from the tooth fairy. Isla will still believe in the tooth fairy when she’s 27. They need to break that illusion before she turns 13.

Mila and Aurora, who is having tummy time. She doesn’t like it so Lazy sits her up. Aurora doesn’t want to play so she has to pick her up. The guy is there fixing the dryer. They have a whole load of washing to do. Have they never heard of a washing line? Dryer is fixed.

Esmé’s makeup has arrived from Amazon. Time for her to organise her desk. She has one of Creepstopher’s G lights.

Lazy got up this morning feeling like power woman because she managed to get herself, Jace and Mila ready for the day. She made a few phone calls to get everyone into the dentist, get Prinny booked into the groomers and do a load of organising before Aurora woke up. Well done for being a mum Lazy, you win absolutely nothing. She and Creepstopher have packages to open so she grabs her 59p Temu package opening tool.

First package is Amazon Echo Show. Lazy and Creepstopher were geeking out whilst they were away. He isn’t sure what it does but it’s electronic so he wants it. It’s a photo frame but a tablet. You can have Netflix, a calendar to organise your day and recipes on there. Are they talking about the gadgets all of a sudden because they want to stage a burglary and claim on insurance? I think it’s an undeclared ad. It’s cool because it mounts on the wall. Aurora is crying but being ignored as Lazy is busy ranting about how he wanted to mount the tablet above the oven. Counting in Spanish.

Lazy got everything out to make lunch, Aurora started crying and she had to feed her. The girls swooped in, took half the ingredients, used half the gadgets they own and left their rubbish all over. Isla gets the blame. Spring is in the air. Singing.

Isabelle asks Lazy if there’s any garlic seasoning as she’s starving. She tells her it’s in the pantry. Lazy is cleaning her breadboard and moving various things around to hide the wires of the Show. Cackling at her egg muffins. Cackling at a shit Alexa Christmas joke. She’ll vlog the joke everyday.

Lazy has had an argument with the hospital but isn’t going into it. She has the biggest headache. Ear syringing isn’t available on the NHS anymore and she’s shocked. The hospital have given her the number of a lady who can go to the manor and do it. Specsavers do it too. She’s got an appointment for her hair next week and Esmé and Isabelle the week after.

Lazy is enraged. Jace has dropped Aurora’s toy. Lazy asks Mila to be a big girl and pick it up. She’s waiting for two NHS appointments from gynaecology. She got a last minute cancellation appointment on 31st January. They’d left for the van trip the week before so she declined it and was told another one would be booked. She got one for 27th March at 8:45am. She doesn’t want to rush out on precious baby boy King Jaceus Christ’s birthday. She doesn’t know whether the appointment is for Cystopher or the caesarean mix-up. She replied to the message to rebook a week ago but hadn’t heard anything so she called the hospital to be told she’d been discharged for not attending two appointments. Too right; some people suffer with excruciating pain for months/years and here she is thinking she’s the Princess of Lincolnshire, and deserves to be waited on hand and foot. Yet when people offer her help she declines and it’s all the other person’s fault. Cheeky bitch. Lazy wasn’t given enough notice for the first appointment and wasn’t in the country. The second she would’ve gone to if she knew they’d discharge her, but as it’s her 5 year old’s birthday she chose to rebook. The receptionist said it was hospital policy and that Lazy would need to be re-referred by her GP. It’s not on. She's enraged. The letter said she could rebook. The lady said Lazy was meant to contact them if she couldn’t attend. The GP didn’t refer her to start with. When she went to her follow up appointment for Aurora she asked the man to hurry along her appointment but he said it was nothing to do with him blah blah blah.

Lazy asked what the appointment is for. The receptionist sighed and said she’d go and speak to her manager. The manager said she could reopen Lazy’s file but there’s no appointments until at least May. If she doesn’t accept the first appointment straight away they’ll discharge her again. Lazy is so angry. She should’ve said this is completely unacceptable treatment. She has six chuldren and understands the NHS is busy. The appointment isn’t for the MRI. Lazy will get her appointment date at the end of next week. She’s really mad because she should’ve said she was sorry but she’s a busy mum of six and if there’s a problem with the appointment she’ll call and try to rearrange. Busy mum of six. She does nothing all day and the girls or Creepstopher do most of the childcare anyway. He barely lets go of Aurora. Rant about how it isn’t her fault she needs the appointment to start with if it’s the caesarean. She surgeon didn’t know what “he” was tying on her insides. Wasn’t the surgeon a woman? I remember Lazy said she asked whether she wanted her tubes to be tied before she went down to theatre and again before she cut them.

Lazy is frustrated. Don’t attack her in the comments. She’s grateful for the NHS but doesn’t feel like they should be able to speak to her like that. She’s got a headache. She’s ending the vlog. The only thing happening now is dinner even though it’s 4pm.

End of vlog
Was whoever wrote this having a seizure whilst doing so or did Isla write it herself?
1711329891971.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41