The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember June 2018, when someone called 'MommyofGirls' came onto the Ingham thread on Guru Gossip and alleged that there was a court order in place that prevented Isabelle from seeing her biological father. She alleged that Isabelle's bio dad was a nasty man who was horrible to both Isabelle and her younger half brother. She also alleged that Izzy was scared of her dad and that the counselling she had recently been receiving had been because of her dad's actions. She said that she knew all this information because her daughter went to the same dance class as Izzy and that she saw the bio dad when he used to take Izzy there occasionally on Tuesday nights. In the vlogs, Izzy did seem to stop seeing her bio dad at around this time.

Others on GG questioned if the lady was telling the truth and some of them were convinced that 'MommyofGirls' was actually Sarah. Guess we'll never know if the lady was telling the truth or was actually Sarah (or Jane or or Creepy). I've posted below screenshots of what MommyofGirls posted and the replies from two posters who were convinced that she was actually Sarah. If the lady was telling the truth, the court order explains why Izzy never sees her bio dad at all. But none of us know the truth and the bio dad could be a decent man who has had bad things made up about him. Izzy could have been manipulated by Sarah and Creepy into not seeing him again.

The second memory comes also comes from June 2018. The ifam and those on GG were wondering if Sarah was pregnant because Creepy left footage of a pregnancy test on their bedroom floor in a vlog. SarahGard1983 posted on GG that she didn't think that Sarah was pregnant as she had said that they were planning to go back to America in October 2018 (and she couldn't see Sarah planning a Disney holiday for when she was pregnant and couldn't go on all the big roller-coasters). So, they were supposed to go back to Florida in October 2018 but went to a Haven site at Mablethorpe instead. We all know why they didn't return to Florida. Would have been great to hear the conversation between Creepy and Sarah at the time: "I didn't do what Jess said I did but you know we can't go back to Florida". "Why not babe if you didn't do anything?"

There haven't been any threads on the Ingham Family on GG since 2019. Tattle is the place to be! 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
Imagine what Creepy’s own bloodlines would think of him 😬 they are a disgrace of a family. They’ve isolated their children, two of which have very obvious issues with food, given them no education or qualifications and race off in a crappy van to below zero temperatures with a newborn and a toddler. They’ve clearly burnt through all their money and have no more coming in- whether Lazy knows this or not is clearly up for debate. They’ve brainwashed their children. When this all falls apart, which it clearly will do soon, all of them are in for a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chris acting as entitled as ever. This is not a personal service that fits around the individual, unfortunately for the most part we need to fit around the NHS. Don’t like it? Go private and put your money where your mouth is. Those appointment texts are automatic but there isn’t always an option to rebook it depending on the individual circumstances. The comment lines say it all on last nights vlog.

Look how desperate he is - trying to push this zerototenk scam once again to get some funds in the bank for the next adventure. Moving very obviously fabricated amounts between accounts at random time of day.
IMG_3190.jpeg
IMG_3188.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Chris acting as entitled as ever. This is not a personal service that fits around the individual, unfortunately for the most part we need to fit around the NHS. Don’t like it? Go private and put your money where your mouth is. Those appointment texts are automatic but there isn’t always an option to rebook it depending on the individual circumstances. The comment lines say it all on last nights vlog.

Look how desperate he is - trying to push this zerototenk scam once again to get some funds in the bank for the next adventure. Moving very obviously fabricated amounts between accounts at random time of day. View attachment 2835696View attachment 2835697
2 grand a day? I thought it was 10k a day he said he made? 😂

Also 2 grand a day is £720,000 a year. That reminds me, their annual accounts are due for public filing in a couple weeks. I look forward to Chris proving all us brokies and our ancestors and bloodlines wrong at that point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Doesn't she realise that you don't have to be underweight to have an ED? I have an ED called ARFID, which I've had since I was a child (it's linked to autism) and I'm not underweight whatsoever. She's a disgrace.
And atypical anorexia. My daughter nearly died from it. She's dumb!
---
I had to change a hospital appt last week. I did it because (I mentioned this before, and im fine) I had a massive, life changing event happen last week. I called them and explained what had happened and needed time to process it. They were very sympathetic and changed it without question. I still have to wait until July though. I'm not ranting. The reason the hospital is unsympathetic to lazy is because a kids birthday isn't a reason to duck them about. Its a medical mistake, not negligence. She needs to be careful the language she uses. Also, if they were concerned they would be encouraging her to come in urgently but they aren't. The NHS has clear cancellation policy, she's no bleeping exception. Having 6 kids and wanting to catch snow season in Scandinavia doesn't cancel out her responsibility to her own health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
if sarah gave one single f*ck about her daughter she wouldn’t have posted that gingerbread man clip. isabelle was panicked and close to tears and i can imagine she’s already and if not, very soon; going to be fighting with her parents and isolating as to avoid food. sharing this is vile…. it’s exploitation. if you care at ALL, you’d have deleted that clip. but they knew it would get engagement. they won’t even care when their daughter is sectioned or dead because all they see is clickbait

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think Chris needs to come to my home school for a lesson on singular and plural suffixes. It is something that usually starts in year 1 (age 5-6). bleeping DUMMY.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody well said. I’ve not noticed your comments as much recently. I’m puppy preoccupied. Still want 🎼Prinny and the Piggies 🎶. Hope your wit and vitriol is fired up and raring to go. These freaks need harsh justice
My life changed drastically in the last month @Priority education .
I've been through challenging times, but this nearly broke me.
I'm a bloody warrior my friend and my ancestors will be proud of my resilience (unlike our resident pervert's).
I started training to work in elderly care last week and I know that many blessings can come from pain. Delighted about your new pup. How joyous! Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how it's always someone by the name or similar to mommyofgirls/mummyof4 or whatever she was called that supposedly lived near by

• Heart
I'm quite sure my ancestors died because they were just living their own lives and it has to end sometime. I doubt they thought much about generations of the future. They definitely didn't imagine that one day people will choose to not educate their children, keep adults as if they were still children, pack everyone into a van to sit in car parks and get excited about crap from shein and temu.

Having researched my family tree I can safely they were not an exciting bunch - it actually makes me feel better about not wanting excitement myself. But they seem an honest lot, no trouble and due to the fact that only one person in around 200 years even moved to a different city, I like to think they'd be happier sat reading tattle than trying to live some woman like existence of "van life" aka "tour of car parks".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm quite sure my ancestors died because they were just living their own lives and it has to end sometime. I doubt they thought much about generations of the future. They definitely didn't imagine that one day people will choose to not educate their children, keep adults as if they were still children, pack everyone into a van to sit in car parks and get excited about crap from shein and temu.

Having researched my family tree I can safely they were not an exciting bunch - it actually makes me feel better about not wanting excitement myself. But they seem an honest lot, no trouble and due to the fact that only one person in around 200 years even moved to a different city, I like to think they'd be happier sat reading tattle than trying to live some woman like existence of "van life" aka "tour of car parks".
I’m pretty sure that my ancestors had to live, not die, in order that I be here. What he’s describing is some kind of sacrificial ritual, where each pregnancy demanded the ending of an existing family member.

• Haha
Trying so hard not to dox myself but as a professional genealogist all this talk of ancestors is making me wonder if creepy should put his money where is mouth is 😂…. I don’t he could afford the hourly rate.

Reactions: 20
I’m just going to leave this here
View attachment 2835424
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Creepy Chris Ingham who wanted to skinny dip with a sixteen year old Autistic child after asking her to sneak out of her patents hotel room late at night.

Chris Ingham who hasn’t returned to Florida in years after saying it’s his favourite place in the world but suddenly after asking a teen to skinny dip and Sussex police confirmed messages he sent were of a sexual nature he’s avoiding the place like the plague.

Chris Ingham who got detained for hours by border force in Australia. Wouldn’t we all like to see the snivelling, ugly piece of tit crying his way through that interview while he shat himself?

Chris Ingham who left his doormat at home while he fucked off rollerblading and slept with an ifam before making her sign an NDA on a napkin or she couldn’t go skating with him.

Chris Ingham who left his wife standing with a broken arm while he winded himself trying to find some teenage girls who recognised him so he could give them a hug.

Chris Ingham who drove is wife and family to the Arctic circle causing his wife to cancel appointments on the fanny cyst she’s so, so, so worried about and now they’re slagging off the free NHS for discharging her even though they know you can‘t cancel more than two appointments and then they’re saying they had opportunities they couldn’t miss. So a free nights stay in the snow came before his poor, poor wife’s health.

Chris Ingham who can’t afford BUPA anymore.

Chris Ingham who appeared in the newspapers for leaving his small baby alone on a beach while the family went swimming in the sea.

Chris Ingham who’s raising five daughters while worshiping Andrew Tate who’s been charged with rape and sex trafficking.

Chris Ingham who said “It’s because we’re famous” when he got shouted at off Kayak Paul when he let his young children on Loch Lomond without life jackets.

Chris Ingham who made his whole families channel the laughing stock of YouTube. They went from earning a fortune monthly to barely scraping in just over £3000 a month and that’s going down all the time.

Let’s be real Creepy, you child catching lookalike pervert! The only ancestors spinning in their graves are yours and Sarah’s! You’ve probably got a pile of relatives floating around heaven telling people their name is Ingram. Even your living relatives want duck all to do with you. Where is Hi Steve? Where is Shirley? They used to be on your vlogs regularly but since you tried to get a teenage girl with Autism to go skinny dipping with you they’re no longer willing to be on the vlogs. The few mates you had from the skating place deserted you and they were only using you for your camera equipment anyway. You want to think about the shame you’ve caused for your teenage daughters who can’t even post on social media without somebody letting them know what their creep of a father has been up to. Look at the views on the girls YouTube channel. They can barely scrape 5 thousand views on a video while watching other teenage YouTubers their age get hundreds of thousands of views. You did that creepy! You didn’t just ruin your channel, you ruined theirs and you spent every penny THEY earned you on yourself. Good luck on escaping that matrix when you’re bankrupt and having to go out and find real jobs. I’m sure Isabelle and Esme are going to thank you so much when they’re having to work in McDonald’s and keep getting asked “aren’t you the daughters of that youtube perv?” because you thought it was your right to take away their anonymity as children and stick a camera in their faces 24/7.

This creepy bastard is unreal. He’ll always be known as that youtuber who tried to get a sixteen year old teenager to go skinny dipping with him. No wonder Sarah prefers cosy movie days at home six days a week. I’d be ashamed if I was married to that too! I can’t imagine the neighbours are thrilled to have Creepy Savile living near them either. Every holiday they hide in corners and keep to themselves incase somebody recognises them for what he did. You can tell by how much they moan about every little thing constantly that life is tit. Most of the bigger YouTubers don’t even acknowledge hate comments but the inghams bring up the comments and react all the time because that’s all they have. They‘re too miserable and can’t afford to vlog like they used too. Gone are the days when the kids got treats and days out all the time. Gone are the days they could afford to go to hotels, trips to London and holidays that creepy doesn’t drive them too.

Incase anyone thinks creepy Chris got away with what he did, just look at how miserable and unhappy he and Sarah look all the time. Look at how their whole life is either spent in Janet’s void or the van. Look at how he police’s what Sarah spends and has to shop about for the cheaper wet wipes. Look at the giant square of grass they call a garden. They can’t even afford to put in a big adventure playground for the isolated children because Shien and Temu don’t sell swing sets for a fiver. Remember in the old days when they would eat out pretty much daily and let the girls order two meals each in ikea. Now they’re spending what little they have on petrol to get them to places so they can play at being rich while they ski lift up a mountain to share a waffle and soup and complain about how expensive it was. They’re probably spending more than they bring in and living beyond their means and Sarah just acts clueless and lets him handle the finances. There’s a reason he doesn’t want you to see how little you have in the bank Sarah you dumb witch. They‘re tumbling quickly towards rock bottom. They’re trapped in to filming a vlog every six days even though they despise it because if they stop vlogging then Creepy, Sarah and Isabelle will have to find real jobs to get by. Let’s be honest that’s going to happen sooner rather than later because 18k views a day isn’t going to pay the mortgage and bills for long. I have a feeling the views will be under 10k before the years out. There is nothing to like about them. 99% of vlogs are the camera pointed at Chris and Sarah’s face while they rant and moan. I doubt the silent ifam are loving them slagging the NHS off again so say goodbye to more views you boring bastards. It’s your children I feel sorry for. Who knows what kind of childhood and careers they could have had if they didn’t have two selfish lazy parents who sold there childhood to make a few quid off them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Haven’t been on here for a while and popped in to see all is well on Planet Ingham 😂 What a tit show.

Sarah, Isabelle’s weight loss is drastic and by your own words was born from doing so in a not so healthy way. She is a bone. The way she acts in the vlogs you post around food is not normal. Her eating habits which you state so frequently are not normal.

• Sad
2 grand a day? I thought it was 10k a day he said he made? 😂

Also 2 grand a day is £720,000 a year. That reminds me, their annual accounts are due for public filing in a couple weeks. I look forward to Chris proving all us brokies and our ancestors and bloodlines wrong at that point 😂
That £2021 is probably his monthly payment from YouTube. His screenshot is 24th of March and I’m sure YouTube pays everyone on the 24th of the month. That’s how you know they’re not getting much money anymore. Who the duck brags about having £2000 go in the bank and posts screenshots? 🤣🤣🤣 I thought they were set for life?! Go on you creepy bastard. Get Granny groomer to pop 10k in your bank so you can screenshot it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If anyone is disappointed then look no further than Sarah and Chris’s ancestors who must be spinning in their graves 🙄😂😂😂

they really are the illiterate gift that keeps giving

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That £2021 is probably his monthly payment from YouTube. His screenshot is 24th of March and I’m sure YouTube pays everyone on the 24th of the month. That’s how you know they’re not getting much money anymore. Who the duck brags about having £2000 go in the bank and posts screenshots? 🤣🤣🤣 I thought they were set for life?! Go on you creepy bastard. Get Granny groomer to pop 10k in your bank so you can screenshot it. 🙄
That’s interesting, if it is their YouTube money £2000 isn’t going to go far with such a large family, I doubt it would even cover their mortgage and bills. He must be really panicking, no wonder he is so full of anger when he replies to comments. Do they actually have other forms of income? Surely anything like that would need to be declared in their accounts? (Not my area of knowledge),

Reactions: 23
Thanks for this week's Memory Monday, @Neck lace. I don't recall seeing those posts before.

My first impression is that Jane wrote them. It might've been Sarah but it didn't sound like Chris. Whoever it was, it's interesting that they use the term "ass", an Americanism which the Inghams are particularly fond of.

Whoever it is is bound to be here reading Tattle today. 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.