The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog, what have they done to her
Overweight, and from the looks of it she hasn’t been groomed in quite some time
No guinea pigs in sight
And why does Mila constantly have a dummy in her mouth all the time now, not good at her age for her teeth
Probably to cover up a cold sore or a broken tooth !

Just like the chocolate etc all over her face last year to cover up the damage to her face from the last arctic trip !

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
My grandson isn‘t quite 3 months yet, he was smaller than Aurora when he was born, yet he’s been in aged 3-6months clothes for a couple of weeks. He hasn’t been in upto 1 month for months. She’s got something wrong with her the way she forces her children into clothes that are obviously too small for them. She needs help.

Reactions: 28
Sarah has always been desperate for her to have a dummy
I don’t think mila is dummy dependant at all, think she’s savvy enough to know it gets attention which is sad in itself, but I think her speech, understanding of things is brilliant to say how she was ignored like a broken doll whilst in that cast! Sarah’s only shown interest since she can dress her up ect, i think mila is a bright little girl despite, not because of lazy and creepys parenting

• Heart
  • Sad
Words escape me, how much more is ‘mother of the year/educator of the year year’ going to spend on plastic crap. Stop shopping and teach Jace to read, write etc; start some early learning for Mila; get Isla back into school; get a tutor for Esme so she can at least have GCSES in Maths and English; give guidance to Isabelle to learn about adulthood. All the children need a dedicated time one to one for development, even Aurora should have playtime and attention.

Stay at home and get your life sorted with a routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Words escape me, how much more is ‘mother of the year/educator of the year year’ going to spend on plastic crap. Stop shopping and teach Jace to read, write etc; start some early learning for Mila; get Isla back into school; get a tutor for Esme so she can at least have GCSES in Maths and English; give guidance to Isabelle to learn about adulthood. All the children need a dedicated time one to one for development, even Aurora should have playtime and attention.

Stay at home and get your life sorted with a routine.
Totally agree, can see aurora more alert and engaging already since she’s been unplugged from the car seat

Reactions: 22
My 38 year old daughter aged 21. Due to an alcoholic father ( who I was enabling ) she moved in with her boyfriends family after leaving uni early. She lost her hair and her periods and was really poorly. I can’t tell you what a terrible time it was and she only started to improve when she was able to come home after her father moved out. We had help from a therapist and an eating disorder association but it took time. She is happily married with a small daughter but never weighs herself and makes sure her daughter never hears the word fat. Even now her husband and I keep an eye on her diet to make sure she eats.
It’s a terrible disease and it’s about control which is probably why Izzy got hooked

• Heart
  • Sad
Who in their right mind would even try on an up to one month outfit on a 5 month old, it's obviously not going to fit.
Just the result of shopaholic Lazy and her manic overbuying of things. Too many clothes and not enough time to wear them, same with the nappies and now all this plastic tat, so overwhelming.

Tomorrow is time to start sorting all this stuff but oh no we need to go out and buy yet more stuff so all this online shopping is going to sit on the random second sofa area in the kitchen for another day.

I don't understand why nobody ever says anything to her about this ridiculous shopping addiction she has.
I suppose Creepy is happy she has something to occupy herself with so she leaves him alone to get up to no good online. I wonder if Katrina, Nannarr or Esme have ever told her she buys far too much of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When is Jace 5? If it’s on or before 31st March he will become compulsory school age in April and she will be required to write reports on him for the LA showing he is receiving a full time education including showing progression . I wonder if that’s why she is buying all this stuff now. If his birthday is 1st April onwards he wouldn’t be CSA until September.
Yeah he's 5 on the 27th March although you wouldn't know it as hes like a giant sized baby

Reactions: 23
Couple things from tonight’s vlog. Izzy cooking noodles ( classic eating disorder meal ) and all that stuff she bought was either Temu or Shein ( crap for craps sake )

Reactions: 13
Wee bit off topic, but it does link back to the Inghams.
There's a lot of talk on tiktok just now with people calling out a tiktoker who posts videos of her young daughter. Not gonna name her, because I don't want to drive anymore traffic to her channel, but I'm sure lots of people will have heard about her.
Her content is all very similar to the photo Sarah put up of Jace with the icicle (if you know, you know). She used to have hundreds of comments on the videos of people telling her what she was posting was inappropriate and appealing to creeps. She addressed the comments by saying- if anyone sees anything other than something innocent, then *you* are the problem (sound familiar) she has since turned off comments and continues to post the videos. They've got so bad that people are guessing that some of the things she posts are requests from creeps 🤢 it's went from people thinking she is stupid and oblivious to where her daughter's image/content could end up, to people thinking she is complicit.
I really hope it's not long before the Inghams are exposed in the same way to the same number of people.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Couple things from tonight’s vlog. Izzy cooking noodles ( classic eating disorder meal ) and all that stuff she bought was either Temu or Shein ( crap for craps sake )
Yeah it’s all from Temu. I buy craft stuff from there and recognised the arctic animals 🤣
Her life is going to tit and she’s freezing water in cheap moulds. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They need to get Izzy some help, not even just for her sake but she has 4 younger impressionable sisters! And Jace too! Isla is at a very impressionable age and I’d hate to see her go down the same route after seeing how her older sister lost weight

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First things first tonights vlog proves that Big Saz has serious undiagnosed mental health issues why the hell is she trying to put a 5month old in an outfit suitable for up to age 1 month when Aurora was born a healthy weight and looks average size for her age is she absolutely mad. Big Saz has hundreds of outfits for Aurora in her age /size but wanted us all to see her squeezed into that 😳 that’s if it was the upto 1 month she put on her as we know the big shot putter likes to buy the same outfit in different sizes incase one dosent fit.
Shes probably tried on a bigger size and taken the smaller one back to shop for refund.
But this just shows she has an unhealthy obsession with wanting people to believe her kids are all small and “dinky” it’s bizarre.

Then we have her buying things for her 5yr olds birthday that she was doing with him 4 years ago 🤔 Go back to the summer of 2020 and every day that they would be at home she would have Jace who would’ve been 1 or 1 half out playing at the tuff table she bought and every day it would be some different sensory play like gelli baff , bags of sand with about 20 new diggers for golden boy to play with in the sand , jelly , orbeez , water and more new toys …. This went on all summer now she’s doing the exact same thing for him now he’s 5 🙄 he done all the tuff table stuff 4yrs ago.
Also I’m not saying he’s too old to be doing that now as when she was doing all the tuff table activities in 2020 the 3 girls were out every day for hours sitting playing at it which was ridiculous as was meant for a 1yr old. I’m just meaning i think it’s daft when he’s regressed so much the last couple of years that u would be looking at play group / nursery things.

I honestly thinks Big Saz could end up sectioned she is a compulsive liar and actually believes imajinary friends are real and situations she makes up in her head are real and that can become dangerous.

Just to finish why the hell is Katrinas kids giving Jace ( the most spoilt boy in the UK) a big iron man toy to take home. Jace has more toys than smyth toys for god sake 😡 He’s that rude that when asked who gave him it he didn’t even know their name 🙄

Katrina if your reading this tell you sister to do one if she wants you store hundreds of parcels at your house while she’s away her 15th holiday of the year and tell your boys to give Jace nothing hes a spoilt brat. Wouldn’t be surprised he kicked off or stole the toy out your house.
If in fact your boys did give him the toy which was very kind then it just shows how well rounded your kids are from going to school and having actual friends something your sisters kids would never think to do.

Queue a vlog now of Jace donating toys or being the most kindest boy in the world 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Creepy has so many good friends. First day home it was his good friend the electrician and his mate the plumber. Today we have the roofing guy. He’s best buddies with the guys at the garage and the bloke who bought the car from him. They must have a great time out drinking together after a hard week at work on Friday nights. I overlooked the fact Creepy escaped the matrix and wouldn’t know a days work if it throttled him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MASSIVE ONLINE SHOPPING HAULS & PRINNY COMES HOME!

Lazy asks Aurora if she’s saying good morning. She can hear Mila but all I can hear is Jace, who found £1 yesterday. They’re off to pick up Prinny and the Guinea Pigs. They’re also seeing Nannar, Katrina and the cousins. Lazy is going through Aurora’s clothes. She’s going to have to try and put her in an up to one month outfit because she loves it.

Aurora is more interested in her toys than before they left. Screeching at Aurora. All Lazy says to her 99% of the time is “hi/ello”. She has no idea how to interact with a baby. The dungarees are so cute but too small.

Creepstopher is getting back into the swing of home life. The hardworking nonce has mowed the lawn. It’s very boggy but looked like a jungle so needed to be done. The Sprinter was growing moss so has had a bath. God knows what the water would look like if he had a bath!! Whilst Lazy is out he’s going to get as much done as possible. He wants to clean the windows and front door and do the garden weeds today. For some reason the roof has green moss on it. The patio and corner by the bifold doors have it too but he has no idea why. He thinks it’s been raining and the gutter overflowed. It’s clearly been a wet couple of months. He has a friend who gets rid of moss so he’s sent him a message. The only thing that hasn’t grown dirt is the caravan. It feels like spring and he’s warm.

Lazy is home. Isabelle and Esmé are upstairs arguing. Prinny and the Guinea Pigs are home. Creepstopher is singing a rendition of the Prinny Woo song in Chinese (I think). Lazy is sure she’s put on weight. Is she talking about herself or the dog?

Lazy has been going through all the shite she ordered online. Arts and craft bits. Learning resources for display only because we all know she won’t actually do home education. She’s thinking of getting Jace a new water table for his birthday. Mila says she wants a pink cake for her birthday. She’ll be lucky if she gets a packet of Pink Panthers. It’ll just be the empty wrapper after Creepstopher scoffs them whilst 'editing'. Lazy doesn’t want to spend money on more cars. Well that explains why Isabelle hasn’t got hers yet then. She’s avoiding the most extravagant tables and has found one they have in nurseries.

Creepstopher needs to get DIY bits tomorrow. Lazy's kitchen Temu tat haul including snack tubs. Are the snack boxes making a comeback? She plans to make lunchables and has bought plastic containers for veggies. Grabbing a biscuit is easier than preparing veg. She’s put on so much weight since she had Aurora and doesn’t want to continue. She’s not going on a strict diet but doesn’t want the weight to keep creeping up. Isla has seen fruit ice cubes on social media.

Katrina and the cousins have given Jace an Iron Man toy. Seemingly nothing for the other kids though, not even Isla who also has a birthday soon. It’s funny how the prodigal son is also the scruffiest of all the kids. You’d think they’d keep him a little more presentable. Harvey or Harrison had to donate their Iron Man toy to him. How kind of Lazy to send them a box of new toys as a thank you. Oh wait...

Lazy has decided to make up an ice activity for Jace and Mila whilst the freezer is empty. She’s making an ice slide and freezing animals into ice cubes. The water slide is a fail because the bowl won’t fit in the freezer. Instead she’s making orbeez. Lazy’s hair is driving her insane. She’s having to wash her hair every day but isn’t doing so. It’s greasy by the following afternoon.

End of vlog

1711066641936.png
1711066661340.png
1711066794687.png
1711067383522.png
1711066931451.png
1711067264046.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a load of rubbish!
“Runs her own business” is that what you call signing your stepdaughter up for credit cards and, your scammy pyramid scheme, Chris?

What could go wrong?! 🙄

Off topic but need to mention : I’ve had some serious issues in RL over the past week so may not be posting much anymore. I can’t explain here there’s police involvement; nothing to do with trolling etc. But it’s badly impacting my PTSD so may need a break from the excitement that is THE INGHAM FAMILY!! In all seriousness I don’t anyone nee worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
MASSIVE ONLINE SHOPPING HAULS & PRINNY COMES HOME!

Lazy asks Aurora if she’s saying good morning. She can hear Mila but all I can hear is Jace, who found £1 yesterday. They’re off to pick up Prinny and the Guinea Pigs. They’re also seeing Nannar, Katrina and the cousins. Lazy is going through Aurora’s clothes. She’s going to have to try and put her in an up to one month outfit because she loves it.

Aurora is more interested in her toys than before they left. Screeching at Aurora. All Lazy says to her 99% of the time is “hi/ello”. She has no idea how to interact with a baby. The dungarees are so cute but too small.

Creepstopher is getting back into the swing of home life. The hardworking nonce has mowed the lawn. It’s very boggy but looked like a jungle so needed to be done. The Sprinter was growing moss so has had a bath. God knows what the water would look like if he had a bath!! Whilst Lazy is out he’s going to get as much done as possible. He wants to clean the windows and front door and do the garden weeds today. For some reason the roof has green moss on it. The patio and corner by the bifold doors have it too but he has no idea why. He thinks it’s been raining and the gutter overflowed. It’s clearly been a wet couple of months. He has a friend who gets rid of moss so he’s sent him a message. The only thing that hasn’t grown dirt is the caravan. It feels like spring and he’s warm.

Lazy is home. Isabelle and Esmé are upstairs arguing. Prinny and the Guinea Pigs are home. Creepstopher is singing a rendition of the Prinny Woo song in Chinese (I think). Lazy is sure she’s put on weight. Is she talking about herself or the dog?

Lazy has been going through all the shite she ordered online. Arts and craft bits. Learning resources for display only because we all know she won’t actually do home education. She’s thinking of getting Jace a new water table for his birthday. Mila says she wants a pink cake for her birthday. She’ll be lucky if she gets a packet of Pink Panthers. It’ll just be the empty wrapper after Creepstopher scoffs them whilst 'editing'. Lazy doesn’t want to spend money on more cars. Well that explains why Isabelle hasn’t got hers yet then. She’s avoiding the most extravagant tables and has found one they have in nurseries.

Creepstopher needs to get DIY bits tomorrow. Lazy's kitchen Temu tat haul including snack tubs. Are the snack boxes making a comeback? She plans to make lunchables and has bought plastic containers for veggies. Grabbing a biscuit is easier than preparing veg. She’s put on so much weight since she had Aurora and doesn’t want to continue. She’s not going on a strict diet but doesn’t want the weight to keep creeping up. Isla has seen fruit ice cubes on social media.

Katrina and the cousins have given Jace an Iron Man toy. Seemingly nothing for the other kids though, not even Isla who also has a birthday soon. It’s funny how the prodigal son is also the scruffiest of all the kids. You’d think they’d keep him a little more presentable. Harvey or Harrison had to donate their Iron Man toy to him. How kind of Lazy to send them a box of new toys as a thank you. Oh wait...

Lazy has decided to make up an ice activity for Jace and Mila whilst the freezer is empty. She’s making an ice slide and freezing animals into ice cubes. The water slide is a fail because the bowl won’t fit in the freezer. Instead she’s making orbeez. Lazy’s hair is driving her insane. She’s having to wash her hair every day but isn’t doing so. It’s greasy by the following afternoon.

End of vlog

View attachment 2829526View attachment 2829528View attachment 2829532View attachment 2829543View attachment 2829536View attachment 2829541
Sorry Chris, Aurururua is another ginger baby. Can't think where all this ginger comes from with you being so raven haired.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably to cover up a cold sore or a broken tooth !

Just like the chocolate etc all over her face last year to cover up the damage to her face from the last arctic trip !
Baby P was left with chocolate all over his face when a social worker came to check on him. Alfie too in photos sent to his Uncle and Gran. It's textbook abuser behaviour isn't it?
I know we make a bit light of this awful situation here with the funny avvys & the rhyming titles but we need to or we'd go mad with the horror of it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.