The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had prior commitments for the Arctic trip?šŸ˜®šŸ¤£šŸ¤„
What did you do? Visit McDonald's. Stop at gas stations to sled. Visit McDonald's again? Ski once. Visit a pizza place. Drive. Yeah, couldn't put THAT offšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
They also said they could not book the whale safari from TromsĆø because they could not be set to a specific schedule, because of driving, so why was that different from the beginning of the trip. And if they had called the hotel in Varberg and ask listen we have some things comming up that we really need to attend so can we delay the free stay for a week.(not like it was spike season when they were there). Then Creepy could also have figured out his mot before they left instead of driving all the way back.

Reactions: 20
Well I cannot wait to find out what is planned for Jace's birthday that is stopping Sarah from attending that appointment! It will either be the usual pile of presents or yet another trip away. It's gonna be a trip. Didn't Sarah say the "renovations" all needed to be done before Monday?! Bet they're going away tomorrow!
I'm not getting up and rushing on his birthday , so lazy ! If it didn't fall in the Easter holidays he would be at school for that time šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear.. we know what commitments you had, free hotel stays. Hardly worth putting your health at risk for.
Yet Chris still found time to come back to the UK around the same time as the original appointment date šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I regularly end up with two appointments on the same day with my kids medical needs, purely coincidental but itā€™s happened several times now and again tomorrow. Iā€™m a busy mum as well but we stick with it because itā€™s important regardless of when. Weā€™ve had a Boxing Day scheduled MRI a couple of years ago for my youngest as well - your health shouldnā€™t be put on the back burner. Jace wouldnā€™t even be fussed - heā€™s still young. In her mind itā€™s the vlogs that would be affected 100%
I had an apt for my daughterā€™s eye surgery, on my birthday. I still made sure she had her surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Sarahā€™s account still on instagram or have I been blocked - I can seem to find it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I hope Sarah realises the potential consequences if sheā€™s falsified or exaggerated the actual phone call for the vlog. Itā€™s not hard to find the trust information and there are email contacts as well as phone numbers to call. She should also know that calls are usually recorded as well so there will be a record of who said what and whether this person spoke out of tone (highly unlikely, I expect theyā€™ve got much experience of entitled people like Lazy)

Reactions: 29
Is Sarahā€™s account still on instagram or have I been blocked - I can seem to find it šŸ˜‚
Same for me!! Only today itā€™s happened so maybe sheā€™s been on a blocking spree, I never interact or follow, just watch her stories when thereā€™s something of interest brought up here

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s still going on her stories, trying to call someone out because they slated her meals (didnā€™t screenshot that one). Guess she didnā€™t like that comment made. Also sharing a message from Izzy about the aftermath of their rants, do they not speak face to face in that house?

Not a chance Aurora is into 1 month clothes size. Sheā€™s a healthy, chunky baby and the size beside Mila shows this all too well. Appears to be turning into another red headed baby too.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m confused. She got an appointment for 31st January she went off on one coz she said she shouldnā€™t have to wait that long then she said she got another appointment for the end of February, she obviously didnā€™t attend. But she said in the vlog tonight after the 31st January appointment she was waiting for another appointment which she said came through for Jaceā€™s bdayā€¦ so why did she say she got the appointment for February back in January

Reactions: 28
Iā€™m confused. She got an appointment for 31st January she went off on one coz she said she shouldnā€™t have to wait that long then she said she got another appointment for the end of February, she obviously didnā€™t attend. But she said in the vlog tonight after the 31st January appointment she was waiting for another appointment which she said came through for Jaceā€™s bdayā€¦ so why did she say she got the appointment for February back in January
I reckon she demanded an appointment before the Feb date because I remember her saying that she wasnā€™t willing to wait unti Feb when it was their fault. So, sheā€™s demanded a new and earlier appointment which she got by way of cancellation (she said the 31st was a cancellation in tonightā€™s vlog) but yet still didnā€™t turn up to it. She obviously never let them know as they were away by then. They then sent her a final appointment for March which she couldnā€™t make so they bumped her. Sheā€™s an entitled fat so and so who thinks they for someone thatā€™s paid very little into the NHS should get as much as she wants out of it. Letā€™s face it is the amount of kids sheā€™s had not meant sheā€™s had more than her fair share. Not to mention all the poor kids appointments they never turn up to and are constantly rescheduling because of their travels. She grinds my bleeping gears so she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Re. Isabelle's rant, the distortion is off the scale in that video. The perspective is ludicrous. Just watch her hands as she puts them on her chest, they shrink to tiny, creepy child hands. That forced perspective makes her body smaller (as it is the greatest distance from the lens) and the top of her head disproportionately wider (and increasingly more so as she leans forward). Hands, mouth size and forehead:chin ratio do not change with any kind of dieting. Yes, perhaps she has lost weight, and there could be lots of unhealthy reasons for her to be filming with that distorted perspective. But we never see Isabelle in any kind of unedited form, always with the wide angles and lens distortion (she's learnt from her mother, after all), and all this discussion about her having an ED is playing right into that family's idiot hands. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. We can't know. But you can bet they will capitalise on the fact there have been pages of discussion about it and will try to use it to their own ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s still going on her stories, trying to call someone out because they slated her meals (didnā€™t screenshot that one). Guess she didnā€™t like that comment made. Also sharing a message from Izzy about the aftermath of their rants, do they not speak face to face in that house?

Not a chance Aurora is into 1 month clothes size. Sheā€™s a healthy, chunky baby and the size beside Mila shows this all too well. Appears to be turning into another red headed baby too.
ā€œStand up for yourselfā€ ! Thatā€™s a joke isnā€™t it Sarah. The girl is scared of her own shadow because of you and your husband. Sheā€™s no income, no education, no friends, no prospects and no bleeping backbone because of you both!! Stand up for yourself Isabelle but not too much eh because then fat Saz and that greasy little n might lose control of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I reckon she demanded an appointment before the Feb date because I remember her saying that she wasnā€™t willing to wait unti Feb when it was their fault. So, sheā€™s demanded a new and earlier appointment which she got by way of cancellation (she said the 31st was a cancellation in tonightā€™s vlog) but yet still didnā€™t turn up to it. She obviously never let them know as they were away by then. They then sent her a final appointment for March which she couldnā€™t make so they bumped her. Sheā€™s an entitled fat so and so who thinks they for someone thatā€™s paid very little into the NHS should get as much as she wants out of it. Letā€™s face it is the amount of kids sheā€™s had not meant sheā€™s had more than her fair share. Not to mention all the poor kids appointments they never turn up to and are constantly rescheduling because of their travels. She grinds my bleeping gears so she does.
I think this has happened as well. She, like the rest of that family, forget what they say on camera. For her to have been discharged she has missed at least one appointment failing to cancel it. For some reason, she thinks they need to bend over backwards for her when thatā€™s not the case at all. If there was a case for negligence, which there wonā€™t be as she signed the form prior to the op taking place so they are covered, then they would be doing more. They clearly see Sarah has no urgency to get the issue seen to. Sheā€™s clearly been told stuff for her to throw certain phrases around but reality is she hasnā€™t got a clue. If there was ever any chance of this happening, Chris would have been all over that by now to get some Ā£Ā£

Reactions: 17
I found the clip of her saying they offered her the February appointment

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.