The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Izzy’s rant, let’s hope none of the concern came from genuine iFam because that will upset them to be called weirdos. Also she said ‘grannies’ are commenting, does she not realise who the majority of the iFam are? They are vulnerable people, kids, grandparents who’ve seen this family through their grandkids - they aren’t typical 18yo girls because Izzy is not someone any normal teen with a life would idolise anymore sadly.
Also, she’s mentioned people have asked she puts trigger warnings on her posts. I think that’s not too out there in terms of requests tbh, when she has people commenting asking how she has lost weight because they want to look the same or whatever it was mentioned, then yes she needs to evaluate what she’s posting as a ‘public figure’ who will have some influence over a minority of people. She has a lot of growing up to do. I also think she’d be good to remember that the money pot is drying up and she’ll be in the firing line to be put out to work. Videos like this won’t be looked on favourably at all by any prospective employers.

It’s obvious to most that she is going through some unhealthy lifestyle choices, is she in denial about it? I don’t know but I hope she will open up and listen at some point before it’s too late. Summer is going to be interesting if she’s continuing to lose weight she’s going to look skeletal in a bikini when the time comes :(

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The absolute nerve of her to say she was glad to grow up before social media

THIS from the biggest social media wh0re on the planet who has sold every single one of her children’s privacy to fund their idiotic “ one life sit on your arse” dream because they are to thick and lazy to get a job

IMG_8192.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2834558
If you’re going to scold people can you at least spell correctly? *Personal business….

and the comment saying they thought Esme was Sarah - book an appointment with the eye doctors!
They are beautiful in their own way, as would any child be to their parents. Still doesn't change the fact that one thinks she's it as she walks round a greasy mess and sounds like a chipmonk squeeking at 100 mph. One seeks comfort in food and uses it relieve her boredom. And the other could do with some psychological support to overcome her body image issues. And a job, again to relieve the boredom

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Let me get this straight, Sarah Ingham -

You have exploited your children's lives for almost a decade. Three out of the six have never know life without a camera shoved in their face daily. Your livelihood comes from putting personal information about your children all over the internet on multiple platforms. You openly encourage complete strangers to interact with them, even charging them money to get videos of them. You have sold dolls of your babies and merchandise with your family name on it. You have taken your children and paraded them in front of "fans" in public settings. You have shared their extremely intimate moments and posted images and videos of them in various states of undress.

And now you think you get to now claim victimhood because the unknowns you have served your children up to for YEARS are pointing out the drastic changes in your children's bodies?

There is only one way to stop strangers commenting on your children. TAKE THEM OFF OF THE INTERNET. That is the only way this will stop. Period. Nothing else will make it go away. This is the life you have made for your children and you have one single solitary way to mend it. But we all know you won't do that. Because those same commenters are the ones who PAY YOUR BILLS. You will continue to throw your kids to the same wolves because you bloody well know you can't survive without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I'm not qualified or experienced in whether Isabelle has any issues or not. I do think it is pretty tit going on someones instagram and commenting on their shape, regardless of how concerned they may be. All I will say is this is all perfect engagement and an excellent way to drive traffic to a dying channel.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They use the kids for bait. The comments have been going on for ages. But now they are at home, bored and pissed off with the continuously dropping views. Fat Saz is taking it out on insta and involving the kids

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Did I really just watch Isla tell her tooth fairy story

poor kid should be away to start secondary school

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They use the kids for bait. The comments have been going on for ages. But now they are at home, bored and pissed off with the continuously dropping views. Fat Saz is taking it out on insta and involving the kids
I do think this has a lot to do with how she is atm. Chris was taking snips at viewers in the vlog last night & both him and Sarah have been doing the same recently. Last night he was saying the comments will be full of comments about how she’s not removed the tags, in actual fact comments didn’t point that out at all but at the knife sat behind her on the sofa with small children running around. Of course the iFam army jumped on to say there was no knife to be seen 🙄 Atmosphere must be hell in that house, Chris won’t like that they’ve not had any noticeable increase since starting to film home vlogs like they thought they might (I think the damage has been done there now). He will let her spend but moan about it but he won’t admit that the money is fast dwindling away. Sarah will carry on like she is but I bet he’s not being very pleasant and in turn she’s turning more nastier than normal. Trying to pull in the sympathy vote now to get people back watching again no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Izzy thinks hilarious can also mean hypocritical.

Thought she had a 9 in English.

434244983_826103852889075_5523803196110484642_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She DID NOT just share her BMI on the internet. FFS woman, everything is for sale isn't it? WY not go the whole hog and share Isla's BMI next? Or YOUR OWN.

I am seething right now. She's off her rocker.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hahaha Sarah the NHS obviously don’t know your famous ( maybe they do know what your creepy husband has been accused of

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell! Is that Fat, gobby cow for real? She had an appointment come through for her bits 🤢 after she couldn’t be arsed to go to the one she insisted on in January (never mentioned what happened for the one in February) which was for the 27th. Because that’s Jaceus Christ‘s birthday she couldn’t possibly go on that day she cancelled it and they discharged her. The fat cow rang the bookings woman and had a right go at her, who was so beaten down that they agreeed to giving her another appointment but told Fatty Arbuckle that she has to attend.

Fatty foghorn is off on one. She’s a busy mum of six. She shouldn’t be spoken to like that, she didn’t even need the appointment but it was their fault. Didn’t she actually beg for the appointment after the consultant told her on the phone she didn’t need one? She’s the most obnoxious, entitled cow in this world. She should have delayed the van trip and gone to the one in January

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The thing is, it’s all just cheap tit. Why not buy one or two decent well made learning resources with an idea on what you want to achieve with them instead of buying an overwhelming amount of tat, Something like balancing scales or decent art bits. Any long home edu stir will tell you not to buy loads of random stuff because it often ends up being a waste.
there’s a instagrammer who home schools her little girl, one who has a fondness for birds that quack and what a huge difference it is to see her home schooling compared to lazy. The little girl who is been taught is adding, subtracting, writing and spelling with enthusiasm and joy. A far cry from Lazys worksheets. They have the counting plastic cubes I remember from my primary school days, well made and useful. If done properly then homeschooling can be brilliant allow child/ren to learn at their pace but the mismanagement and general cba attitude lazy puts in is detrimental to all those children. As said what Mila learns is despite Lazy not because of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell! Is that Fat, gobby cow for real? She had an appointment come through for her bits 🤢 after she couldn’t be arsed to go to the one she insisted on in January (never mentioned what happened for the one in February) which was for the 27th. Because that’s Jaceus Christ‘s birthday she couldn’t possibly go on that day she cancelled it and they discharged her. The fat cow rang the bookings woman and had a right go at her, who was so beaten down that they agreeed to giving her another appointment but told Fatty Arbuckle that she has to attend.

Fatty foghorn is off on one. She’s a busy mum of six. She shouldn’t be spoken to like that, she didn’t even need the appointment but it was their fault. Didn’t she actually beg for the appointment after the consultant told her on the phone she didn’t need one? She’s the most obnoxious, entitled cow in this world. She should have delayed the van trip and gone to the one in January
Is she for real?! I’ve not watched it but I hope people rip into her because a lot of people are very protective of our NHS. It’s common knowledge you don’t attend two appointments and you are discharged. I hope they give her a bollocking when she goes to that appointment. Which hospital would it be as this needs sharing with them for being painted in a bad light through no fault of their own 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love Sarah acting like a wonder woman for making a few appointments. Most people do all that AND have a full time job.

Reactions: 29
Honest to god

if she was that concerned about her appointment she would attend the first one given asap whether or not it’s Jaces birthday

but course it’s not her fault never is eh

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.