The Ingham Family #328 Sarah Ingham is a shameless grief thief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her recent reel with Mila, Izzy looks like a 12 year old.
She’s probably trying to stop her adult body forming.
it won’t have helped how many times Lazy used to comment on her size.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Simply saying that Izzy should get a job is not necessarily a dig about her being lazy. I certainly didn't interpret it that way anyway.

I think a job (outside of her home) could benefit her in loads of ways, not least of all helping to increase her self-confidence and experience life outside of the cult, maybe making a few friends.

I'm not saying that getting a job would instantly 'cure' any deep-rooted MH issues such as an ED - I appreciate that it's more complex than that - but I think it would be a positive thing to broaden her horizons and spend a bit of time being a 'normal' teenager, around real people who are not her family or fans.

It's obviously not the whole answer to her problems but I do think it'd help her a bit to play a different role with a sense of purpose.
And what job with a sense of purpose do ypu think Izzy could do? Thanks to mum & dad, the girl can barely string a legible sentence togeter or add up so bang goes being a clerk or a shop assistant. She's painfully shy so waitressing is probably beyond her. I suppose she could get on an an untrained nursery assistant, she certainly has the experience for that. Quite how someone taking in from the looks of her fewer than 300 calories a day & most of that probably comes back up after the vlog spot is supposed to garner the energy to chase 20 toddlers around all day I do not know.

The girl needs counselling & a suportice family with a stable lifestyle which would allow her to get that. She probably needs a residential programme. Which these idiots ought to have the money to pay for but they've squandered it on tat & terrib;e transport ideas.

Not one appointment with someone they found on TikTok and then another jolly tour of truck laybys & Maccie D carparks with the dysfunctional chavs that call themselves her parents using her as an unpaid au pair & perv bait for sadcunts & the sort of freak who get off on anorexic girls.

If ever a young woman was more to be pitied than blamed., it's Izzabelle Ingham. I don't have to like or admire the girl to feel empathy for her lost little soul. How the hell would Izzy know what to do with her life? She doesn't even know what options are out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
And what job with a sense of purpose do ypu think Izzy could do? Thanks to mum & dad, the girl can barely string a legible sentence togeter or add up so bang goes being a clerk or a shop assistant. She's painfully shy so waitressing is probably beyond her. I suppose she could get on an an untrained nursery assistant, she certainly has the experience for that. Quite how someone taking in from the looks of her fewer than 300 calories a day & most of that probably comes back up after the vlog spot is supposed to garner the energy to chase 20 toddlers around all day I do not know.

The girl needs counselling & a suportice family with a stable lifestyle which would allow her to get that. She probably needs a residential programme. Which these idiots ought to have the money to pay for but they've squandered it on tat & terrib;e transport ideas.

Not one appointment with someone they found on TikTok and then another jolly tour of truck laybys & Maccie D carparks with the dysfunctional chavs that call themselves her parents using her as an unpaid au pair & perv bait for sadcunts & the sort of freak who get off on anorexic girls.

If ever a young woman was more to be pitied than blamed., it's Izzabelle Ingham. I don't have to like or admire the girl to feel empathy for her lost little soul. How the hell would Izzy know what to do with her life? She doesn't even know what options are out there.
Most people here do feel sorry for her plight though and blame her good-for-nothing mother and stepfather. On the whole, people do seem to understand why she is the way she is, regardless of how likeable they find her.

Nobody is saying that she shouldn't get any MH help that she needs either. Nobody is saying that she should get a very physically demanding job or any job that is beyond her capabilities, physical or otherwise. She will need to step outside of her comfort zone though.

I get the impression that you are underestimating the girl's capabilities a bit. Any job would be beneficial to her, even just a part time job. Surely there are lots of things that she could do and they don't need to be a 'forever career'.

Yes, she sometimes seems anxious or socially awkward but so are loads of teens and it doesn't mean that she shouldn't get a job. Loads of teens are painfully shy and still find work.

Her confidence and self-belief would improve by just getting out there and gaining some independence. Even if she just took a voluntary role helping out at the local Guides group, stables or an animal rescue, charity or something, that'd be something. I know that she's isolated, living in the village, and would rely on getting lifts but there are still loads of things that she could do, if she wanted to. Obviously it'd have to come from her because Sarah & Chris won't encourage her to spread her wings.

Assuming that she is living at home and is not in a residential clinic, is it so unrealistic to think that she could get a job and be working alongside any counselling-based treatment? I don't mean to sound harsh and unsympathetic - I want her to get help and build a better life and genuinely think a job would be of benefit in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As a former health care practitioner I confirm izzy has markers and signs of an eating disorder and imo depression and anxiety. She is caged within her mind by her mother and that smelly perv step dad. She has lack of control over her life, has been triangulated by a narc with her bio father, to isolate her from another source of love and support because it threatened his lordships power and control. Sarah will ignore us dusty trollz because we talk in a weird low tone and make up lies about her.

Sarah ingham, wake the duck up love, izzy needs intervention today. Stop vlogging now, like she said to you about the aurora viewing put your cameras and phones down and look at it through your eyes in reality. How bleeping ironic is that? Stop believing your absolute pervy twit of a so called husband. He is up to his eyes in debt, its clear as day. Your too big house will have to be sold, his vans will be repoed as you won't be able to sell them. Isla is unhappy , Esme is big headed, jace is rude and unlikeable, mila is ignored and is blamed for everything and your baby has been born into a crumbling relic of a lucky wave you once thought answered all your prayers and set you up for life. Do you know how many lottery winners experience what you have, only to end up in severe debt? You are broke Sarah, Chris is hiding it, he suddenly wants to buy a do upper house?? Wake up, put your big girls pants on and confront his spineless ass get him to show you his credit score with experien, demand a full one that shows all credit all payments, ask him to print off all bank statements for the last 2 years, Ask for his last mortgage statement and check when it is up for renewal. If you do all this you will learn just who is your families biggest enemy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Sarah and Chris Ingham #theinghamfamily

Are you blind? I don't care how old your child is you have a duty of care when she lives under your roof.

Get her help before you lose her .

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sarah and Chris Ingham #theinghamfamily

Are you blind? I don't care how old your child is you have a duty of care when she lives under your roof.

Get her help before you lose her .
Oh my gosh how can they ignore that?! They are a disgrace. If there are any of their family or friends (if they actually have any) reading here, someone seems to do something immediately.

Just to compare with your pic @uwotmate a pic from July last year.
IMG_2859.jpeg

IMG_2860.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
But it would make great money making footage wouldn't it?
That's Sarah's way of thinking, right there. She disgusts me.
It would absolutely make great money making footage because you can be absolutely certain the parents would vlog and milk the hell out of it, disrespecting Izzy and her privacy. Can see the clickbait titles now ... "Teen nearly dies of hunger" ... "Teen daughter rushed to hospital" ... "First night in a psychiatric ward" ... etc

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Sarah /Christopher Malcolm /Jane and Steve Ingham
We know you read here .take notice of what has been written about Isabelle before it’s to late

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m not hugely up on EDs, my area of expertise is in behavioural issues in adults and young adults but in my experience these things are all symptomatic of other issues, be it naturally occurring poor mental health impacting on self esteem or other more sinister things. I think we can all guess which catagory Izzy falls into and with parents like hers who would see any criticism of them in family therapy as an attack, her future is bleak. Therapy has already been weaponised to stop her having contact with her biological father and whilst at the moment she has capacity in the legal sense to decide what she thinks is best for her there will come a time when she won’t and these fuckwit parents won’t have enough about them to do anything about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh how can they ignore that?! They are a disgrace. If there are any of their family or friends (if they actually have any) reading here, someone seems to do something immediately.

Just to compare with your pic @uwotmate a pic from July last year.
View attachment 2828200
View attachment 2828201

They should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. They honestly make me feel sick they should not be allowed any children tbh . Selfish bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes I agree that they are up to their eyeballs in debt.
I bet lots of the new debt has been taken out in Izzy's name by DeWrongun.
She will no nothing about it but will be held responsible because she is 18.

All these plans they have mentioned where is the money coming from because it certainly isn't from their drowning YT channel 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
The useless lump of a mother won’t care about Izzy, she’s busy organising the toys into cute compartments and redecorating the playroom again, not to mention all those juicy amazon packages to get through. Then it’ll be onto teaching jacey boy his colours.
Isabelle needs help that’s clear to strangers watching a vlog and has been for a long time. She’s completely lost herself.
The enormous fuss over racing up to the toilet was telling. Just so odd for girls of their age. They are so isolated and have zero other outlets. She’s as stuck in time as Isla.
Be interesting to see what does come next for Isabelle. Even if she is actually studying a levels from home these are due to complete soon and there has been no talk of higher education.
Sad but the recent post has comments praising the way she looks, and this is the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
❤THE WAY IT KEEPS FALLING ❤
I must say, I am tickled pink🤣
---
You guys, the epic "the whole family had to agree" thing is supposed to happen now. What do we think it is? Another trip to a water park. Another trip to the Maldives 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️, Sarah announcing she's pregnant (wow, shock surprise),kids going to school 😮

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’m heartbroken for Issy if she is in the depths of an eating disorder ☹ help her and give her the stability she needs Sarah. Let her go and do what makes her happy.

• Sad
Simply saying that Izzy should get a job is not necessarily a dig about her being lazy. I certainly didn't interpret it that way anyway.

I think a job (outside of her home) could benefit her in loads of ways, not least of all helping to increase her self-confidence and experience life outside of the cult, maybe making a few friends.

I'm not saying that getting a job would instantly 'cure' any deep-rooted MH issues such as an ED - I appreciate that it's more complex than that - but I think it would be a positive thing to broaden her horizons and spend a bit of time being a 'normal' teenager, around real people who are not her family or fans.

It's obviously not the whole answer to her problems but I do think it'd help her a bit to play a different role with a sense of purpose.
I agree a job would be the best option for the poor girl. However, realistically her employability prospects and interpersonal skills would likely preclude her from even reaching interview selection. Most 18 year olds CV’s would include multiple GCSE’s, extra curricular activities within the school, external groups or hobbies and a part time paid work history. Izzy has none of these attributes and can barely string a coherent sentence together. Upsetting as it is she has very little open to her. The pattern will likely repeat for the rest of the children too. It’s a heartbreaking situation that should never have been allowed to fester.
---
I’m a mental health nurse and Isabelle is 18, she has capacity to make her own decisions so in terms of getting help it’d be down to her and not Sarah to do it unfortunately
The scenario Isabelle finds herself in is beyond reasonable understanding. She is terrified of having an opinion yet alone be capable of deciding and making a doctor’s appointment or mental health referral independently. She appears to have capacity but has she? Her mother and number one Creepy fan have denied her any chance of developing into a confident and vibrant young woman.

Last edited:
  • Sad
She really needs to get out The eating disorder but also her maturity age. Looking at her reply to messages on Instagram reads like a young teenager. She's an adult now could have a job, her own home, family etc

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree a job would be the best option for the poor girl. However, realistically her employability prospects and interpersonal skills would likely preclude her from even reaching interview selection. Most 18 year olds CV’s would include multiple GCSE’s, extra curricular activities within the school, external groups or hobbies and a part time paid work history. Izzy has none of these attributes and can barely string a coherent sentence together. Upsetting as it is she has very little open to her. The pattern will likely repeat for the rest of the children too. It’s a heartbreaking situation that should never have been allowed to fester.
I hear what you're saying and of course it's true that Chris & Sarah's parenting and lifestyle choices have severely messed up the kids and limited their opportunities, but we can't write her off and assume that all job opportunities are closed to her.

There will be jobs that play to her strengths, as with anyone. At her age, I'm sure that someone would give her a chance, regardless of academic achievements, if she presented herself well.

I fully appreciate that the job market can be brutal but she could surely get herself a local job - nothing flashy, just a nice, little, honest bit of work. Their local community Facebook group often advertises positions. If she's still living at the Manor then she doesn't need to be particularly well paid or doing F/T hours, just something to get some experience on her CV, then she can build on that and get something better later.

I am sure that she'd find something if she wanted to and it'd be brilliant for her to get out of the house and get a proper perspective on society and the world as the rest of us see it. It would do her the world of good, interacting with people outside of the cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hear what you're saying and of course it's true that Chris & Sarah's parenting and lifestyle choices have severely messed up the kids and limited their opportunities, but we can't write her off and assume that all job opportunities are closed to her.

There will be jobs that play to her strengths, as with anyone. At her age, I'm sure that someone would give her a chance, regardless of academic achievements, if she presented herself well.

I fully appreciate that the job market can be brutal but she could surely get herself a local job - nothing flashy, just a nice, little, honest bit of work. Their local community Facebook group often advertises positions. If she's still living at the Manor then she doesn't need to be particularly well paid or doing F/T hours, just something to get some experience on her CV, then she can build on that and get something better later.

I am sure that she'd find something if she wanted to and it'd be brilliant for her to get out of the house and get a proper perspective on society and the world as the rest of us see it. It would do her the world of good, interacting with people outside of the cult.
The thing is, this relies on someone taking a chance on her and this is another reason why her parents keep all those children so isolated. She can't even get herself out of that house on her own, she can't drive. They keep her prisoner, she may not have visible chains but the psychological ones are there.

Chris and Sarah are a pair of evil, selfish bastards.

If she ever got away I think Izzy would be good at working with children. Despite all the criticism she gets she is the one minding the children in that house, not the other two twits.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Guys tell me to go forth and multiply but….I think we need to stop talking about izzy and her weight. This could truly be dangerous for her reading. If her parents choose to ignore it then that’s on them- but I think- having had a friend point it out- we are in dangerous territory with this- the harm we could be doing her isn’t entertainment xx
Have you ever heard the term, "if you see something say something"? That goes for anything and anyone. Does Isabelle KNOW what she is doing is dangerous? Her parents (the ONLY people she has) don't seem to mind it. THAT IS AN ISSUE !!! ThE that's on them remark is crazy to me. The people that raised her have failed her. Who else does she have? Her life for the past 8 or so years has been public. She has been raised to think YouTube is life. YouTube and TikTok trends, influencers, models..her parents only ever talk about the next money grab or Vacation. As an adult, Isabelle should be able to advocate for her health and safety..she used to go to therapy, and now she doesn't even go out without her parents. Reading here? Everything I have read about her weight has been of concern 😞😕. I don't think anyone here has said anything about her for entertainment.

• Heart

I get where you are coming from but you state ‘she’d find something if she wanted to’. I believe that is the biggest issue preventing her moving on. Isabelle doesn’t appear to want to do anything and seems unable to think for herself. I’d love to be proven wrong and see her at least try some paid work. Conversely would she be capable of staying home alone, keeping house and feeding herself whilst rent a mob take off in the van for prolonged periods?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.