Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LottieM

Well surely if your insides had been ‘butchered’ in a negligent way, surely your priority would be to sort that out and get a treatment plan in place - not head off abroad for weeks on end to some pretty remote places, where you don’t speak the language? Surely you’d be far too worried about what might happen to the kids if you had to go into hospital abroad - especially as you’re breastfeeding?

Reactions: 51

thegreencow

VIP Member
The grand reveal of the playroom transformation. So tacky. Wouldn’t expect anything less.

They’ve ruined the room. I bet it’s because of the complaints about the screeching kids in the garden.
IMG_7172.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Chris acting as entitled as ever. This is not a personal service that fits around the individual, unfortunately for the most part we need to fit around the NHS. Don’t like it? Go private and put your money where your mouth is. Those appointment texts are automatic but there isn’t always an option to rebook it depending on the individual circumstances. The comment lines say it all on last nights vlog.

Look how desperate he is - trying to push this zerototenk scam once again to get some funds in the bank for the next adventure. Moving very obviously fabricated amounts between accounts at random time of day. View attachment 2835696View attachment 2835697
2 grand a day? I thought it was 10k a day he said he made? 😂

Also 2 grand a day is £720,000 a year. That reminds me, their annual accounts are due for public filing in a couple weeks. I look forward to Chris proving all us brokies and our ancestors and bloodlines wrong at that point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Comments are being deleted already. As if they’ve replied this though to one of them 🤣 You don’t get infinite options to rebook and that’s quite clearly been laid out to you now. I hope you do get given an unsuitable alternative and then get discharged - you won’t have a leg to stand on. Just proving the point that she’s very entitled 🤣

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

Using your child’s birthday as an excuse isn’t good enough, plenty of people end up being unable to spend their child’s birthday with them for the entire day - if he was at school he wouldn’t even be home at 9am in the morning. It really wouldn’t be a big deal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @curious cookie jar
1710967925321.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are home. The boiler broke.
- They went on a boat trip to see a fjord because Sarah wanted to. This was shortly after they'd done another boat trip to see whales and ended up making Mila seasick.
- The kids haven't had the choice of doing anything they wanted to on the trip, apart from King Jace of course. Beach, car park, mountain, repeat.
- At some point we'll have the massive sooooooper dooooooper life change they've been teasing. Probably Chris getting a sex change or moving to Ireland temporarily.
- Sarah has been back on her shopping sprees in preparation for the great return home.
- The roadtrip has caused a fall in views as it's been so boring. You'd have more fun at the Pencil Museum.
- Sarah has never heard the word 'Blighty'. Hi Lazy👋. She won't see that because she doesn't read here.
- Chris left his laptop at a restaurant and blamed 4 year old Jace. He and Sarah didn't sleep all night out of fear it had been stolen.
- Sarah wrote an Instagram post for another Youtube family after the husband died and made it all about her. She didn't advertise the GoFundMe clearly and deleted the post after a week, probably as it wasn't ✨aesthetic✨ enough for her.

Hi Steve 👋 How many imaginary friends does your son and his fishwife have? So far this year we've had a health visitor, midwife, surgeon and electrician.

Happy National Proposal Day. Be blessed that you aren't engaged/married to THIS!! Credit to @user1736482
1710966973006.png

• Sick
  • Heart

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
YouTube just recommended to me a video called "where Isabelle goes sometimes" so I took a look and it is Sarah explaining about Isabelle going off to see her biological dad. However the thing that really struck me was when Sarah was talking about the beginning of her relationship with Chris and that basically he moved in almost instantly and was immediately bathing Isabelle and taking her for days out and Sarah was completely smitten by this. This is all classic grooming. Sarah also talks about how she felt like nobody would want her because she had a young baby and how amazing it was that he loved isabelle like his own. Groomers often prey on vulnerable women and it seems that is what happened here. Sarah immediately completely trusted him and let him have full access to every part of Isabelle's care from the start. He's a classic groomer.

• Sick
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
That letter she read out at the end is a standard response letter regardless of who cancelled it, does she think it’s personalised just for her? 🤣 That will have been triggered automatically because she requested to rebook. We’ve had these very same letters with almost identical wording (will be an NHS template), when either we or they have cancelled our appointments to be rearranged. The only time I’ve had to cancel hospital appointments is where it’s clashed and we have another one in a different location (happened most recently last month), if we had a holiday booked which is rare as I know the rough timeframe for when the next set of appointments will be as part of my children’s ongoing care & try my best to work around those or where there has been illness preventing us from attending.

What will have caused the discharge is that she’s failed to attend 3 appointments now. Why is she brushing over the fact she had the original appointment rearranged for the end of February? It’s been vlogged so she can’t deny that! I expect she’s missed that middle one and failed to attend or let them know. Off the back of that the appointment for 27th March was created and because she’s attempted to cancel that one as well, it’s removed her from the system. She’s eye rolling and huffing as though this will give her the choice of appointments now but it won’t do anything. She needs to attend that next appointment, no excuses made.

She did make me laugh when she said what did they expect her to do - fly back home? Well Chris managed to drive all the way home when he needed to that very same week so a flight home wouldn’t have been a major inconvenience.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
So Isabelle “ kindly offered to look after Jace and Mila “ while they went out to the shops

Well it’s not as though she has anywhere else to go or anything to do , she must have completed Netflix,Prime, Disney and Spotify on the trip of boredom to the Arctic ! What does she actually do all day apart from act as an unpaid nanny

What 18 year old comes back from a trip with their parents for two months and then doesn't leave the house for what nearly ten days now ?

One that is living under coercive control that’s what !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Puppet

VIP Member
Dummie... Oh good god, and this woman claims to home educate her children. Stop the world, I want to get off.

1711307186650.png

• Haha

Smoggy&Proud

They offer the option to rebook if you have a genuine reason you cannot attend, I'm pretty sure swanning off in a sex van for two months isn't a valid reason.

• Haha
  • Heart

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I love that gated entrance, there’s nothing more Ingham than to have a gate, because then you can say you’ve got a ‘gated entrance’ which has a low built wall alongside it.

Fur coat, no knickers? No, electric gate, low built wall!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Don't forget to take off the months they are traveling and don't need to pay 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
She had prior commitments for the Arctic trip?😮🤣🤥
What did you do? Visit McDonald's. Stop at gas stations to sled. Visit McDonald's again? Ski once. Visit a pizza place. Drive. Yeah, couldn't put THAT off🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46